Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Aragorn must decide on his fate.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 749 Read: 553

Published: 08 Apr 2012 Updated: 08 Apr 2012

Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: "These characters originate with their copyright holders. I borrow them for entertainment, not profit."
Aragorn remembers the old stallion, past his best, that Ecthelion had kept as a teaser; brought up to scent mares to see if they were in season. The bay’s hide would be dark with sweat, his nostrils wide and eyes rolling, as he hauled his grooms across the sandy floor.

If the mare, tethered between two posts, was not inclined to co-operate and lashed out so that a younger, more valuable, sire might be injured, well the old fellow would be no great loss. So he was allowed to greet them, lipping at their muzzles, and then to jostle them, to nip at their rumps. The grooms judged by their squeals and shifting hooves whether to bring up the breeding stallion and the old horse, his cock bound up to prevent ‘accidents’ would be pulled away, snorting and shaking his head.

Aragorn preferred, like Rohan, to let the stallions run with their herds if there were grasslands enough, but this was the city way. All the same there had been one mare, a pretty little dappled grey that had made her choice very clear, with soft whickers and a lifted tail at the old fellow’s advances and wicked heels landing with a ringing thump in the chest of the breeding sire when he went to mount her. Three days running the grooms had tried her, for she was a favourite and they were wary of going to the Steward with news of a failure until Ecthelion had heard of it and had decreed, with a shake of his head, that Swallow should have her way.

The filly foal should have been the last of the old stallion’s get but she was such a one, grace and fire, that they had allowed Swallow her way while the old fellow lived. All the same, Aragorn’s abiding memory of him was of want denied, the reek of sweat, foam flying from a tossed head and teeth snapping at the grooms.

It would be of little use now to bare his teeth at Boromir, since his Steward was not looking in his direction but staring fixedly at the book which lay on the coverlet before him. His head was propped on his hands, except when he turned a page and Aragorn watched the muscles that flexed in his back, the play of lamplight on golden skin.

Aragorn shifted a little in his bonds. The leather cuffs around his wrists were becoming slippery and he flexed his fingers on the ropes that kept him upright between the posts of the great bed. The itch and throb at his groin, as another drop gathered and fell was building once more. Even gripping the ends of the bar between his feet, until his inner thighs ached, only made his breath ragged in his throat.

“Have you decided what your disobedience merits?”

Boromir was talking to him, quietly, commanding and Aragorn would answer, but as yet the words stuck in his throat.

Boromir continued his reading, head down and arse up, presented, out of reach. Every so often, he would rock back a little on the bed until his arse cheeks hovered before Aragorn’s bound cock and then, almost lazily, he would press against the captive figure, let the dripping head slip up and down his cleft until Aragorn began to moan, when he would move away again and resume his reading.

The air in the room was hot and heavy and Aragorn felt the thud of a log falling in the fire basket like a blow in the small of his back.

“Nothing, I deserve nothing.”

His voice sounded hoarse.

The figure before him sat up slowly and then turned to face him, stern and loving.

“Do you truly believe that? Or is it the flesh talking?”

Aragorn clutched again at the ropes, but he held his love’s gaze.

“I hope…but perhaps…I do not know.”

At this, his Man slid from the bed and came around behind him to release him, ankle-cuffs first, then his wrists, with a strong arm about his waist to steady him.

Boromir’s breath was hot on his neck as his free hand undid the lacing about his cock and balls and at the last a gentle kiss was dropped on his shoulder.

“Aye, love,” Boromir said, “but such honesty deserves much and tomorrow…” he began to work Aragorn’s arms between strong and gentle fingers, “tomorrow, you will get what you deserve.”