Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean was in the mood for confessions

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 303 Read: 356

Published: 08 Apr 2012 Updated: 08 Apr 2012

Reminders.

Slumped in his usual corner booth in the pub, Sean peeled back the bread from his sandwich, peered and squashed the bread back down. Reaching for his beer, his eyes caught a movement almost beyond vision. There it was. There they were, to be precise. Those scarlet shoes again. Those high-heeled scarlet shoes he'd met once before. His cock twitched, and stirred again.

He fidgeted, felt the warmth rising up his neck. The guilt of his wanting, his calling out in the nights; his body taunting him until he needed to be punished for what he thought, and did.


Confessions.

Sean was in the mood for confessions. He'd felt bad for days seeing that woman again, wearing the scarlet shoes.

Viggo was sitting on the floor peeling off his wet socks and cursing. Sean knelt and held his love's cold feet against his chest.

"Vigs, Could you do sommat for meh? I need it. I really do."

"Yes, you idiot, course. What?"

"Wear some shoes?"

"Shoes! I do!"

"Nah. Red ones, with high heels."

"Ah!"

"No!" Shamefacedly, "Vigs, I got beaten once by a woman wearing them, and it was 'cos of you. Will you? And ... will you?"


"Sure. Now?"



Exorcism

They were in the spare bedroom. The one that looked like a hotel room; with the curtains closed.

Sean stood beside the bed, dressed in shirt, pants with belt, shoes.

Viggo looked at him consideringly.

"The belt please."

Sean knelt, proffered.

"Strip!"



"Bend!"

The belt flicked across his back, softly; crawled back. Sean's eyes could see shoes. Scarlet, like blood, like love.

"What do you want, Sean? Tell me."

The belt tickled.

"Tell me!"

"I want you in me, you bastard." Muttered to the floor.

"Is that all?"

"In me. In my soul. For ever. Where I carry you always."