Summary: Steve gets abducted

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Lucifer/Steve

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2387 Read: 1342

Published: 01 Mar 2012 Updated: 01 Mar 2012

One moment he was necking with Sharon, finally finding the nerve to unbutton her blouse, let his hand slid in and feel the soft skin underneath, the next moment Steve was pulled out of his car with extreme force. His glasses fell from his nose, as he was wrapped in thick, dark cloth. His hearing muffled, he could still hear Sharon cry out. Trying to wrestle himself loose, he only managed to get more trapped into the folds and then there was, well nothing. A total loss of senses, all turned to black.

Later, it could have been minutes or hours, Steve opened his eyes. At least his vision was back, though blurred, because his glasses were still gone. He was in a strange, windowless room, on the floor, back to the wall, his arms restrained behind his back. The only light was from candles burning and he could just make out a few pieces of furniture. Everything seemed to be a fiery red, the walls, the lonely chair and even the big dresser, near the heavy wooden door.

Steve felt disorientated; time seemed to have stopped and there was no way to tell whether it was day or night. His mouth terribly dry, he tried to swallow, his wrists, joined in a metal embrace tight enough for him to feel the pulse of his blood, ached. Legs spread uncomfortably wide, Steve tried to bring them together, but then realized his ankles were caught in the steel grasp of metal rings, bolted to the floor. Shivering, Steve realized his shirt and jacket were gone and he was only wearing trousers. His feet were bare and felt frozen. Fear crept up his spine.

The door creaked suddenly and for a moment he could see a faint glimmer of bright light when it opened.

A man stepped in, closed the door and leaned against it with folded arms. Steve could not clearly see his face, but he knew he had never met the man before.

“Who are you?” Steve asked, his voice hoarse and slightly wavering. He coughed and tried again. “Who are you and what do you want? Let me go immediately.”

The man stepped closer, so the candlelight fell on his pale face. His hair was long, tucked away behind his ears and it was black, just like his beard and moustache. His clothes were black too and the bright blue, but dark rimmed eyes were the only colour on him.

The voice was flat, but with a hint of faint amusement. “Are you sure you don’t you know who I am?”

Struggling to focus, Steve shook his head.

“I am what you would call the Devil, but Lucifer will do if you want to address me.”

Despite the bizarre situation, Steve snorted. “Yeah, right.”

The man came closer and Steve could see a flash of white teeth. “Take a good look at me.”

“Give me back my glasses, I can’t bloody see well without.”

“You don’t need your glasses to see.” The man made a small gesture with his hand and as if a heavy veil was lifted Steve’s blurry vision sharpened until it was almost unbearable. Never in his life, not even when wearing new glasses had he had such a clear, clean vision and he gasped.

“How…?” *Clearly, this must be a dream,* but it didn’t feel like a dream.

“I told you who I am, or should I say what I am?”

“I don’t believe you.”

The man smiled and stepped closer until he stood between Steve’s spread legs and then knelt down. Steve swallowed as the other man brought his face close to Steve. “Did you expect me to have horns and a tail?”

From this close his eyes burned like fire and Steve found himself feverishly wishing for the safe shield of his glasses, even though he did not need them to see.

“There’s no such thing as a devil. I think this – whatever it is – has lasted long enough. I demand you let me go right now!”

The man studied Steve’s face, then his eyes dropped lower and rested on his naked chest with the erect nipples. “Are you cold?”

Steve blushed, then scowled. “I am, it certainly doesn’t feel like hell in here.”

Another gesture and a roaring fire lit up a fireplace on the opposite wall. Steve stared at it open mouthed. “No!” He tried to recoil into the wall as the man – *not the devil, it was all a trick, right?* - stretched out a hand with black painted nails and touched one of his nipples.

“No?” Sharp nails scratched the little nub and Steve’s anger flared.

“You pervert!”

“That is my middle name.” The man laughed, then he took Steve’s head between both hands and pulled him close. You are so sweet and innocent and I had almost given up on mankind. I must taste you.” Before Steve realized what was happening he felt the man’s mouth on his neck, his tongue licking a broad stripe from the hollow of his throat to his ear.

“Delicious.”

Helplessly Steve watched the man as his mouth travelled down, pressed a kiss against a nipple, then started licking it. His tongue was rough and raspy, like a cat’s and it should have been disgusting, but it wasn’t. To his humiliation, Steve felt his cock swell and rise, responding to that sinful tongue.

"Stop it," he said, trying to will his erection down. "Let me go. My mother... she will be so worried."

The other man looked up and flashed a wide, wicked grin at Steve. "To quote Mummy's favourite film character; 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.'