Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo watched Lady Chatterley. Specifically, the second episode.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1628 Read: 1080

Published: 19 Jan 2012 Updated: 19 Jan 2012

Sean had his hand on Viggo's wrists, pinning him to the rough bark of the tree. His body was pressed up entirely against his, and Viggo's breath hitched, looking at him, his lips parted and breathing hard.

"Not now," he said, his lips curling around the words. He arched against Sean, trying to tug his wrists out of his grasp and feeling the rough bark scrape against his skin. "I've got to run. I'm late. I have my duties to attend to-"

Sean laughed, and there was something darker here, something entirely unlike Mellors's desperate but still pure-hearted desire. Something taunting, and he stroked his free hand against Viggo's chin, his nail pressing deep against his skin. "Aye. But I want ya. I want ya now," he said, and his accent had broadened, thickened, and Viggo shook with need. Sean only leaned in, and licked against the dimple on his chin.

Then he let go of Viggo's wrists, immediately grabbing hold of his leather leggings and pulling them down. Viggo wasn't wear any underwear, and Sean grinned, kicking his pants away even as he opened up his own button and pulled down his fly, releasing his cock. Viggo gritted his teeth, put up a resistance, struggling against him, his hands clutching at Sean's shoulders- but Sean kicked his legs apart, his hand bruisingly tight upon Viggo's hip as he pulled him up, slightly.

Then-

Sean's chuckle was deep and low against Viggo's skin, hot breath against sweat. "Going somewhere, ya say," he drawled, his fingers pressing into Viggo's entrance, feeling the loosened muscle, the slick hole. He pressed two fingers inside, crooking them immediately, and Viggo gasped, breathless, his fingers clenching against Sean's jacket in an effort to keep to his role.

"You want this," Sean crowed, fingerfucking against Viggo's hole. "Tell me that ya want me, yer Majesty," but he wasn't waiting for an answer. He was grabbing Viggo by the hips, shoving him up the tree and holding him there, and Viggo wrapped his legs around Sean's hips, holding still, his eyes wild and his hair matted, straggling around his face.

Then Sean thrust in, and Viggo threw his head back, gasped sharp and rough and high, the sound scraping against his throat. It burned, and Sean did it again, slamming Viggo back into the tree, his cock a burning brand inside him, stroking against his prostate, marking him on the inside as his own.

And Viggo abandoned the script, his hands burying themselves in Sean's long, golden hair, kissing him as hard as Sean was fucking him, gasping with every thrust into Sean's mouth until he couldn't think, couldn't manage the coordination, instead burying his face against Sean's neck. His hands moved down to his shoulders, clutching onto rough cloth and he was close, so close, and Sean's breathing was heavy and hard in his ear, and he knew-

"Touch me," he said, and there was a King's command in his tone, a certain steel and heat that had nothing to do with sex. Sean kissed him hard, and wrapped callused fingers around his cock, stroking him hard, and Viggo threw his head back as his vision whited out. He didn't call out a name; he didn't know which name to call. His lips formed Sean, nonetheless, and he could feel his heat inside him as Sean came, gripping hard onto Viggo's hips. He was going to have a fine set of bruises there.

They dropped, knees weakened, down to the roots of the tree afterwards, panting in each other's arms. It was breaking more of the script but Viggo couldn't give a damn right now. He was holding onto Sean, face buried in his neck as Sean kissed him from temple to ear to jaw, drawing an earlobe between his teeth.

"That what ya expected, my Lord?" he murmured, and Mellors's brogue was blunted slightly. It was Sean's voice again, thick and heavy and panting hard between each word.

"Yes," Viggo said, and it was Aragorn who lifted Sean's chin and caught those green eyes with his own. So much like Boromir, and yet much rougher, without the same burdens and weight. It was Aragorn who kissed him, first chastely on the lips, then on his forehead.

"Yes it was, my Steward. You've done well."

He could feel Sean's smile against his neck.

***


norweigian cuisine

Characters/Pairing: Christian Bale/Sean Bean
Rating: NC-17
Words: 860
Disclaimer: None of this happened. Product of my imagination!
Summary: It's cold Far North, and Christian pays a special visit to warm Sean up. Then, he has to take a call...

Norway, September 2006 or thereabouts


Sean should feel guilty about doing this. It was aiding and abetting in adultery, and committing it himself - he hadn't put a ring on Georgina's finger, but it didn't mean that she didn't expect fidelity from him - but he didn't care. Christian had come to him, and Christian had wanted this, and Sean had learned to stop refusing him a long time ago. Christian was a damn hurricane, and Sean had learned a long time ago not to think about things.

It's damn cold and he's in a hut instead of a trailer this time, but this scene was familiar enough. Christian on his knees, Sean's cock in his mouth, licking and taking him in, his lips red and wet and obscene, stretched wide. He gasped, his hips thrusting upwards, and- the benefits of fucking (not making love) with a man was simply that he knew exactly what a man liked, exactly what his responses meant. Or perhaps it was just Christian.

Christian was a a singer, this time. Jack Rollins, high on his success, more than a little crazy, later becoming Pastor John. Sean wasn't entirely sure about the movie, because Christian had never told him anything about it. It had always been pinning Sean to the wall, opening his trousers, and getting to his knees. Not that Sean had a problem with that, not really.

His hand had slid into Christian's hair, pulling him close, nearing the edge- when Christian's phone ring. Sean gasped as Christian wrapped his lips around the head of his cock, sucking hard against it- then slipped his hand into his pocket and took out his phone. He glanced at the screen before pulling away, and Sean almost moaned- then Christian took the call.

"Hello, Sibi. Jack speaking," he greeted, his voice even as if he wasn't hard, as if he wasn't on the floor of a wood hut with Sean's cock less than an inch from his mouth. As if Jack was actually his name. Sean stared, because he remembered that name. That's Christian's wife.

And Christian was leaning in again, leaving a trail of kisses down his cock. He looked up, and placed a finger between his lips. Sean slammed a hand into his mouth, and bit down.

"Yeah, I'm somewhere way up Norway. It's ridiculously cold around here, and there's snow everywhere," Christian said, and he opened his mouth and took Sean's cock in. He hummed, presumably in assent to what Sibi was saying, and Sean couldn't stop staring. Couldn't help but feel ridiculously aroused, right here, with his pants down and Christian in front of him, talking to his wife.

Christian's head dipped down further, taking Sean's cock completely into his mouth. Sean could feel the head of his own cock slipping into Christian's throat, and Christian hummed again. "Mmhmm, mm," and he sounded like his mouth was full. Sean shoved more of his own fist into his mouth.

Then Christian backed off, licked at the top. "Yeah, I'm actually having dinner. Or late lunch. Either way." He tipped his head up, and made a circle around Sean's cockhead with his tongue. "Tell me what Em's been up to lately. I miss my girls."

His fingers curled around Sean's cock, and he was stroking him, up and down as his mouth moved to meet those fingers. Sean's head thudded back against the door as he felt the heat engulf him entirely. He shook, his hand clenching against Christian's shoulder, and his moan was barely bitten back and muffled. Christian gave him a sharp look, and Sean shook his head, more turned on and ashamed than he could ever find the words to describe.

He pulled the phone away from himself just as he drew back, his lips leaving Sean's cock with an audible pop. Sean took a moment to appreciate how good Christian was at this; how well he could anticipate his reactions and the possible sounds. His toes curled against the rug.

"Hey, listen. I'm going home soon, and I'm getting a whole bunch of recipes. I'll cook you girls Norweigian when I get back."

Christian pressed two fingers into his own mouth, suckling on them, licking and leaving a trail of saliva when he finally pulled back. He reached back and pressed them into Sean, crooking them immediately, and his lips closed around the head of Sean's cock- and it was all a little too much, too overwhelming, and Sean made a small, breathless sound as he came down Christian's throat, his hand clutching on Christian's hair and shoving his cock in.

A moment, two, Sean let his hand drop to the side, and Christian opened his mouth. There was a drop of come on his lips, and he wiped it away, licking at his thumb before he turned his eyes up, smirking at Sean.

"Yeah, I'm still here. I just finished eating." He leaned in, and licked, very lightly, against the head of Sean's softened cock. The stimulation was almost too much after so soon, and Sean bucked his hips up, swallowing back the gasp.

"The food here is great."

***