Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo will never give up...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 502

Published: 19 Jan 2012 Updated: 19 Jan 2012

"Say not the struggle nought availeth!" Those words were burnt on a wooden plaque hung on the wall beside the stove. Viggo quoted them often. Like just now, when he had come off worst, and had been face down on the sofa having his ass thoroughly licked, and gently, and not so gently, stroked with long penetrating fingers.

This morning he had cursed those words as he failed to 'throw' a pizza base the proper way, it'd fallen into the soup. He had muttered it also yesterday when he'd come back from shopping. The Winter Sales had started that day; that struggle availed him nothing except screaming panic.

He'd said it again as he'd tried to stuff the half-frozen chicken with a thyme and onion stuffing he knew Sean loved, but found the plastic wrapped 'innard bits' still in the damn bird and they wouldn't come out.

He thought those words as he looked at his love, sprawled on the floor, hogging the fire-heat, his nose in a script, but his long hand scratching idly at his bare arse, and knew the struggle of trying to give all of himself to this man would be returned with love, a thousandfold.