Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo doesn’t think Sean is beautiful.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 538 Read: 681

Published: 21 Oct 2011 Updated: 21 Oct 2011

~*~


Not Beautiful

Sean isn’t beautiful. Beautiful is an overused word, about as useful to Viggo as the tragically common ‘nice’. Sean isn’t ‘nice’ either, especially when he’s flat on his back under Viggo, bare skin glowing in the warm lamplight, vulnerable to the bite of Viggo’s teeth, the scrape of his blunt nails.

Viggo could fill the sky with all the things Sean isn’t, and drawing his hands over Sean’s chest, following the curve and curl of muscle and sinew, Viggo knows he will spend the rest of his life cataloging all the things Sean is.

Viggo starts with: Sean is his.


Please

You take the breath right out of me. You left a hole where my heart should be, the song says, and Viggo thinks: damned right.

Sean isn’t returning calls, isn’t answering his door.

Viggo wonders how things got so convoluted, but Sean is his and this silence can’t continue.

Viggo shuts off the car radio, climbs out, heads back to Sean’s door, knocks again.

“Sean. If you’re there, please-“

The door opens, and if Viggo had known please is all it took, he would’ve said it days ago.

He’ll say it every hour of his life, if he has to.


Stop

Viggo knows he can be a toppy son of a bitch, but he isn’t cruel and he isn’t neglectful and he doesn’t want to see Sean hurting. Viggo knows he’s pushing but he also thinks this is them; this is what they both need. What he doesn’t know is why Sean’s fighting him so hard. Doesn’t know why Sean’s fighting them so hard.

The revelation comes over shots of tequila. Sean’s tired of arguing, of pushing Vig away and when Sean reaches out, takes his hand Viggo gets it.

Sean isn’t fighting them, he’s fighting himself.

Viggo helps him stop.


Holding Still

Sean comes and Viggo stares, breathless, thinking that he’s seeing all the secrets to his own personal happiness right there, in gorgeous green eyes dilated out with dark joy.

It’s phenomenal watching Sean let go, giving, with such abandon. Viggo doesn’t want to ruin the moment by moving. Viggo isn’t going to move one fucking inch, not until Sean’s done.

Viggo holds still, holds Sean all the way through, until Sean comes back from the paradise of his orgasm, shy smile curving his lips.

It is only then, when Sean is fully present, his again, that Viggo begins to move.


Universe

Sean begs, and it’s at once demanding, needful and oh, so roughly pretty. His pleas break over his lips as his body breaks, as Viggo searches for words of his own. Only the most worthy will do and Viggo tastes each carefully before letting them tumble from his mouth in tandem with forceful thrusts, reverent kisses.

Sean comes abruptly, whispers, love you, and suddenly the whole fucking universe is laid out under Viggo; suddenly Viggo is breaking, being remade.

When the bliss eases Viggo holds Sean, just breathes, and this is them, this is perfection, everything else is just words.