Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The Painter stood back, thoughtfully chewing the end of his brush.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 367 Read: 369

Published: 21 Oct 2011 Updated: 21 Oct 2011

The Painter stood back, thoughtfully chewing the end of his brush. He contemplated for quite a time, remembering the effort in exacting the skin tones, emphasising the difference in textures between brass bedhead and the crumpled white cotton sheets...those delicate shades required for the folds... softest dove's grey, palest of skies, the singlest of creams, and the sharkbright yellow of the brass. The limbs on the bed were entwined so variously, so closely, they had had to be separated into two people, blending. The palest of one white-gold skin, the other the more golden. If there was ever to be a third person, they would be the third colour of gold - red-gold.

He liked the way the white-gold hand lay curled into the long soft folds of the other's hair, looping it gently round the long fingers. The leg belonging to that hand lay possessively over the hips of the other, exposing the soft roundness of the buttock and the shadowed cleft. Another, the darker gold arm rested upon the pale thigh, leading the strongly veined hand to own the silver cheek. 'Possession and Ownership'? No. Those were not the words. This was 'Giving and Receiving' Blessed is he that giveth... Yes. To give is to receive...

The Painter smiled at his creations. They were two very beautiful people, so full of love. He admired the way he had managed to make that jaw sit so firmly beneath that long nose, crumpled against the fine-skinned forehead above the grey-blue eyes raised sleepily in adoration. He knew how warming that Adoration was. Never enough of it to go about these days. The Painter decided these two should have Life - he leant forward, stretched out his damask-sleeved forearm with the knots and veins, and with the long slightly bent right forefinger, touched his painting and...

Sean stirred sleepily, his hand in Viggo's silky hair, then smiled down into the grey-blue eyes twinkling in love at him. He 'mmmmmm'd at the tightening grip of the hand on his exposed bumcheek, and felt his cock wake and greet Viggo's as they lay side on together. "God," he said, "This is wonderful - feel as if I've just begun living..."