Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean watches Stargate: Atlantis, or attempts to. Viggo doesn’t buy the whole McKay thing.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 537 Read: 626

Published: 21 Oct 2011 Updated: 21 Oct 2011

**^^**

“So, whatcha watchin’?”

“Atlantis.”

“Jeez, Sean. Again?”

“Apparently.”

“What’s with this Stargate Atlantis kick, all of a sudden?”

“Dunno. Just enjoy it, I imagine.”

“Enjoy watching John Sheppard’s ass in uniform, you mean.”

“Right. Let’s not sulk.”

“I do not sulk.”

“Sure you do, love. Besides, it’s not exclusively Sheppard’s ass I rather enjoy watching.”

“Yeah? Who else, then?”

“McKay.”

“McKay?”

“Yup.”

“But, McKay’s a loudmouth, and self-absorbed, and supposedly allergic to citrus. Mind you, I said supposedly.”

“Right, but he’s brilliant, oddly endearing, surprisingly courageous, and he talks a lot with his hands. Reminds me of you, actually.”

“The hell?”

“You asked.”

“But, McKay? Really?”

“Christ, missing all the good bits, I am, with you nattering on. Right, well, you lot get pretty bloody absorbed in your work, and you’re fairly endearing, on occasion, mind. And then there’s the thing with the hands.”

“Huh. Yeah, well, I’m not buying that, not totally. It’s obvious McKay and I are at opposite ends of the emotional spectrum.”

“Are you now? You both spout a right lot of babble, except his is technobabble, and much more practical... well, fictionally, at least. I mean, he usually has a point. Christ, forget it.”

“Maybe we should. But, I don’t know. Maybe there is one thing I have in common with Rodney.”

“What’s that?”

“We both have smokin’ hot lovers. You know Sheppard has totally got a whole thing going for McKay.”

“Of course he does. Anyone with eyes can see that.”

“Bet Sheppard has figured out all kinds of ways to shut McKay up.”

“Possibly.”

“So, if I’m like McKay, does that mean you think I’m brilliant?”

“You have your moments, love.”

“Just moments?”

“I-oh....oh. Vig, that feels bloody good.”

“Of course it does. Why else would I be doing it to you?”

“Ohhh, mmmmm.”

“Is this one of my moments of brilliance?”

“Yes! Yes, love. Don’t stop being brilliant, Vig. Please don’t stop.”

“Sean?”

“Yesss?”

“You’re watching this on dvd aren’t you?”

“Watching what? Oh. Oh, dvd, yeah.”

“So, you can watch it anytime you want to? Like, later?”

“Hell yes.”

“Well, how about we see if we can extrapolate a few ways that Sheppard gets McKay to shut up. Or, maybe visa versa?”

“Oh fuck yeah--wait, did you just say ‘extrapolate’?”

“Jesus. Yeah, I did.”

“Told you.”

“Fine. Well, if I’m McKay then that makes you Sheppard, and everyone knows Sheppard likes it on bottom.”

“Don’t know about that, I mean, he does, of course he does, but not always-“

“Sean? Really? ”

“Oh, right. You’re right, love.”

“Hell, yes, I’m right. McKay is always right.”

“Naturally. Er, well, not always. There was the blowing up of a solar system.”

“Not a whole solar system. Anyway, Sean?”

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s dial the gate, baby.”

“Christ, you’re mad.”

“Brilliant, you mean.”

“Right, of course, whatever, just-ohhhh-just don’t stop what you’re doing, love.”

“Wouldn’t think of it. Who knew extrapolating would feel so damned good?”

“Only you, love. You’re brilliant, remember?”

“Damned straight.”

“Vig?”

“Show me how Sheppard likes it.”

“Fuck yeah.”