Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Preparing for the Reunion LOTRMOB party.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 470 Read: 566

Published: 03 Sep 2011 Updated: 03 Sep 2011

"VIGS. LAYOFF, Vigs!"

"I sed Gerroff . STOPPIT!"

"VIGGO MORTENSEN. STOP... DOING... THAT!!"

Sean sighed and put down his knife, pushing the datebox away, he rose and with great deliberation, stalked menacingly towards the source of his intense annoyance. Leaning down and peering into the bowl that Viggo was holding between his knees, he grunted, looked his friend and sometime, but not right at this minute, lover.

"Look matey, you want this bloody party, and YOU wanted your special black-olive-and-smoked-salmon blinis. You have a gallon sized jar of black olives right there on the floor beside you, you've been pinging bloody olive stones at me all morning, so where are the olives? EH? Where's the bloody olives?" Absently picking up two discarded stones 'before they got trodden into the parquet...' he squatted down beside his grinning love, reaching out a big sticky hand he ruffled Vig’s regrowing hair.

"Bean, I'm bored with doing these, won't you come and help... they're all black and don't talk to me..." wheedling, grinning, and tucking his head into Sean's hand.

"Look I've got about a hundred bloody Things-on-Horseback to do, cos I know Orli loves those bacon-date mixtures. and I'll have to do enough for him and then some more for us. Just let me get on, I've only got another five boxes of dates to go?"

"Well, look lushus, roll yourself in bacon and come and let me ride you Horsesback...eh?"

"NOPE! Vigs. I am NOT going to be seduced by your ... ummm.. no! Gerroff... No! Look, yer fingers is all black, Vigs, eeeeh… Look me titty's all smeared black now. Lickem ! No! yer FINGERS! aaaaah not me titty... Aaaaaw c'mon Vigs. Lemmo go! NNO!! NONONO! Not me pants. NOT ME PANTS..." and Sean backed, crawling, bumsliding across the floor, legs pedalling crazily as he tried, vainly to escape a bowl-on-head wearing Viggo, eyes alight, evilly grinning.

~~~~~~~~

"Look Vigs, it's time we tidied up a bit. Put yer pants back on and tek that jar of olives into the pantry. O.K. I'll wash the floor, but the next time YOU do it."

Sean pulled himself to his feet, reaching for his now messily damp boxers, and his jeans, picked the discarded bowl from beside the skirting-board where it had been inadvertently kicked in a complicated scramble for dominance, and wandered , bum rosily-black-smeared shining from the olive oil, towards the shower-room. Viggo had watched him bend, and popping another black olive in his mouth, spat his 999th olive stone accurately at the most beautiful bum in Viggo's world.

"I'll bloody DO YOU Vigs... I Bloody WILL!" followed by a bellow of laughter, as he remembered that he HAD only just done Viggo, good and proper, to their most pleasurable satisfactions. "'Sod the party food. we'll just do a take-away again!"