Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo comes to Sean late, for help.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 363 Read: 539

Published: 03 Jul 2011 Updated: 03 Jul 2011

Sean could only see his eyes glinting in the darkness, then he saw the faint wetness on those sheer cheekbones. His eyes became accustomed to the change in light from indoors, and he could see Viggo was wearing that godawful jumper he hated, the red woolly one.

"C'mon Vigs - what's up, old son? C'mon Vigs love, come indoors with you.."

Viggo stumbled out of the car grunting, his shoulders shaking, moonlight catching, making clear, the tracks of tears down his face. He almost ran up the path. Just inside the door he leant against the wall, his face and head pressed hard against his folded arms., his shoulders heaving.

"Hey, man, c'mon, what's up love, God - tell me - what's the matter? Vigs , tell me you bastard, tell me..."

Sean grabbed his shoulders, turned him roughly to face him. Viggo's face was a deep flushed red, his eyes streaming, his lips pressed so hard together they shone white.

"Look" he almost sobbed "look, oh what do I do Sean - what can I do....?"

He lifted the edge of that hated red jumper up, up...

Sean's eyes saw, but his brain had difficulty registering what he saw. What he saw was "Oh Gods - oh Hell! Oh typical crazy, crazy Viggo - bloody hell ..."

"I can't get it off me, Sean, its bloody permanent, well, nearly anyways, and how am I going to wear that shirt open on set tomorrow? Oh come on you mastermind - tell me THAT! Its that permanent ink thing - I can't get it OFF...!"

Sean fell back against the wall, his legs sagging, weak. He slid down the wall, his face stretched into such a wide grimace it ached, tears beginning to squeeze from his crinkled-up eyes to match those of Viggo.

"You bloody fule Vigs. You arsehole idiot. Why did you use those pens 'cos nothing, absolutely nowt will get it off now!"

And they both rolled into each others arms cackling, hooting hysterically with uncontrollable laughter at the hideous marking on Viggo's sexy taut muscular chest and abdomen. In fluourescent pink markerpen were the HUGE letters reading

"VIGGO FUCKS SEAN BEAN,"