Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean accepts the part of Ranuccio and gets drawn into the world of derek Jarman

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 620 Read: 885

Published: 11 May 2011 Updated: 11 May 2011

The script had been unusual, but Sean had grabbed the chance with both hands, when asked to play Ranuccio Tomassini. Being part of a Jarman project would be great, even though the man was controversial to say the least.

RADA had broadened Sean’s view on the world, but it hadn’t prepared him for anything like the Caravaggio set. Shy by nature, Sean kept mostly to himself and watched the colourful mêlée of cast, crew and friends that swarmed the floor of the cheap, empty building, the only London studio Derek could afford.

He had played a few small parts in other films, but that had been a completely different experience. It was strange, scary even sometimes, but exhilarating too and Sean loved every minute of it.

A few classes at RADA, where they had to stand in a circle and take off their clothes, had dealt with Sean's initial prudishness. However, the loincloth Derek had him wear was more provocative than naked flesh. Sean watched himself closely in the wardrobe guy's big mirror, wondering if he would do, physically.

There was no large mirror in his modest, two room London apartment and Sean wasn't vain, well not in that particular way. Now he noticed lines, curves and hollows in his body he had never noticed before. He grinned at his reflection. He would do.

When he stepped onto the small platform, the usual buzz died away and Sean flushed. His eyes sought and found Derek's approving eyes. Glancing at Nigel sideways, Sean slowly relaxed and he dared to look around, smiling at the choir of catcalls rising up.

Ranuccio was a thief, somebody who sold his body for a meal and a few golden coins, but there was more to him and Derek's face showed clearly what he wanted from Sean, his Ranuccio. The golden coins were painted and their taste in his mouth brought back memories of his father's welding shop, but Sean, or maybe Ranuccio, didn't care. It took them almost a week to get the scenes and every day Sean felt more confident with his body, Ranuccio's mind. The last day of that particular shoot, the American arrived.

"This is Viggo, a friend," Jarman said, exhaling a big cloud of smoke. Cool grey eyes looked at him appraisingly and Sean tensed. Then the man smiled and grasped Sean's hand. "Perfect casting," and Sean just had to return that lopsided smile.

His girlfriend had teased him earlier that morning when he had kissed her. "Today you'll be kissing Nigel, right? You know what they say about falling in love with your co-stars; don't let that happen, Sean."

He did not fall in love with Nigel. Kissing a man didn't faze him, it was just a part of this job, but this kiss was significant and the scene important, so there were numerous takes until Derek got the take he wanted. All the while Sean, or maybe Ranuccio, was aware of Viggo's eyes on him, as they had been ever since the moment they met. They had shared a few words, shared a beer after shooting, acknowledging, but never mentioning that something crackled between them. Gradually it had brought something out in Sean's performance, had made his Ranuccio even more coy and tempting day by day. As he leaned in to kiss Nigel, Sean had a fleeting thought about kissing Viggo, tasting him, wondering what it would be like.

The pub was crowded and dimly lit, allowing Ranuccio to linger a little as Sean looked up from his beer and smiled at Viggo, his lips still wet and swollen, his nipples stinging, his cock, though spent entirely, faintly twitching as Viggo stared at him hungrily.