Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo is afraid of the sick mind of the
tattooed man in the script.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2006 Read: 511

Published: 11 May 2011 Updated: 11 May 2011

Sean waited outside the big dusty trailer, until he saw him, stalking wild-cat across the dirty back lot never noticing, not seeing the grit, the rubbish, stirring round his feet.

Sean thought ‘’He's still in there, still in character - 'twill be a hard evening."

As Viggo padded closer, he quietly climbed out of his car, and stood still, relaxing as much as he knew he would need to, so wanting to run, to hold, but dared not, would not move, because he had not to break this trance, this hypnotic daze; it had to be shed like leaves falling from autumn trees. Viggo neared the car, his gaze focused less hazily, and he stepped sideways around the front bumper. He stood, face to face with Sean - breathing deeply and slowly. Sean had to try and match his breathing to Viggo's, succeeding only partially, but holding his eyes with his own, steadily, softly.

Then Viggo leant forward, just enough to touch his forehead to Sean's nose, and a shiver ran across his shoulders. Sean raised both hands, taking Viggo by the shoulder, turned him and gently folded him into the passenger side of his car, his hand gently resting on his lover's head, in the soft flopping hair, approved police-fashion, to prevent any knocks that might gash that soft pale skin into yet more false colouration. Sean buckled them both in, and drove as gently, carefully, as he could down the long busy road to the apartment - Viggo just sitting there , unseeing, unmoving, seeming relaxed, but Sean knew he'd be rigid, as brittle as thin glass.

Parking , he left the engine running while he opened the front door, leaving it ajar. He reached then, into the car, taking the keys, allowed his hand to curl round Viggo's waist, his right hand curving round his stone-carved back.

Viggo leant gently into Sean's shoulder, allowing himself to be lifted from the car, his feet barely registering the solid, warm stone pathway. Steering Viggo carefully into the hall, he kicked the door shut quietly, and led his shivering love to the warmth of the lounge. Viggo had begun to shake hard now, his whole body quivering in spasms that tossed his soft brown hair like hay in the wind.

Sean sat; just holding.....holding; his thumb tracing soft circles in the nape of Viggo's neck. Suddenly Viggo sighed, a sigh that powered up from the soles of his grubby naked feet, and burst forth in a howl of such sorrow and pain, Sean felt his own tears start dissolving his vision. Viggo collapsed, fell, melted, into Sean,- sobbing, sobbing, his breath heaving and gasping, for what to Sean seemed forever: who, although he was becoming used to this behaviour from Viggo while he was making this film, felt so angry that his friend, his heart-love, in order to be the 'character,' the 'actor' that he had to be, was subjected to this depth of depression and this unutterable horror of such enormous sadness. His hand never ceased its stroking, gentling, tracing endless circles with his thumb on Viggo's neck, his ear, his cheek, while Viggo lay, faced buried in Sean's chest.

After only about an hour and a half, but which seemed much longer, Viggo stirred himself, sniffing, grinned feebly up at Sean, and said:

"You always know to wear a terrytowelling Tee, when I'm like this..." as he plucked nervously at the front of Sean's wet shirt. Sean kissed him then, little loving quick dry pecking kisses, all over his forehead, his wet eyelashes, his poor flushed face, his dripping nose, his jaw, then rested longer, softer still on his still-quavering mouth. Viggo's mouth responded, gently , then more firmlyz88;; his lips were warm now. They stayed like his for some further time, wrapped only in each other, then the clock in the hall sang for nine o'lock, and Sean moved,

"C'mon now Vigs, lets get yer washed..." and pulled Viggo up from the sofa and led him to the bathroom. He sat him on the toilet, both his pants lobbed into the corner for now, and waited till the heard the sound of Viggo pissing, then turned on the bath taps to full – hot, steam billowing up to cloud the mirrors and dew the tiled walls.

"Whoever put this ugly great tub in, surely did a good job on the water supply, damn gurt taps, these." thought Sean, watching the water roaring into the vast white enamel bath with those huge eagle-claw feet. Viggo managed to pull off his shirt, whilst still sitting on the toilet, and dropped it to join his jeans.

His body was covered , totally covered, in hideous green red, purple blue, black designs,- of flowers that had never been seen in any world, dragons, serpents, creatures from nowhere, but everywhere in a mad man's nightmares. Only his face and hand-palms were free of colour. Sean smiled comfortably at his love and said whimsically..

"At least those two girls don't get to decorate your dick as well....."

Viggo giggled, and grabbed his penis and shook it vigourously, indelicately, at Sean, who ducked and nearly fell back into the tub, now almost brimming over. Turning off the taps, Sean became business-like -

"C'mon Vigs, up then m' lad, and in with yer, - I'll hop in too, so's you don't feel lonely....." and when Viggo had been lowered neck-deep, the water level adjusted by great whooshes of water escaping through the bronze grating.

" Hey, 'oo was it wot said 'Eureka' when he sussed out the theory of water self-displacing to match the mass, Vigs , was it Socrates...?"

He knew it wasn't but he wanted to get Viggo's mind to think elsewhere -'outside' himself, and giving him just a silly teaser was one way of shifting the dead hand of Viggo's 'alter ego' from its clutch on Viggo's soul. Sploooshing water between his cupped hands, Viggo looked up and murmured very quietly;

"Archimedes, I think, - some people say it was when he found the soap, but it wasn‘t ." He turned back to his water-play "They didn't know they didn't have heavy soap then, it was thin, like oil, and, ash....and ....sand...." his voice trailed off........

Sean's big hand softened the sponge and drooled the soapgel all over it, laying the soft warmth onto Viggo's back as he lay, half-submerged between Sean's two big bony knees. Sean began to 'waffle' as he called it, his dark brown voice rumbling deep into Viggos' fragile-feeling bones; making them strong; He went on about Gladys, and what she had said to the big basket of fruit and goodies they had sent her while she was recovering from her ulcerated leg. They were very fond of the old ladyz88;; "spunky old card" was Viggo's approval. He continued to 'waffle', just letting his voice drift , like the soapy sponge stroking over and over on Viggo's back, his arms, which obligingly lifted, then his chest, while the arms wound themselves around the back of Sean's head and held his ears, the hands trying to wind themselves into Sean's wet hair.

The violent coloured markings staining the lean frame slowly faded, dripping, dissolving into the soapy water, leaving Viggo, and somehow releasing him from their surreal mental prison. He lay back, his head on Sean's shoulder, lifting his leg for another stroking with the huge soft sponge, whilst he sucked and nibbled at the big blond's ear. When that leg was washed, the sponge trailed back up his thigh, deeper into the water where it found his lower belly that still had traces of purple and red; smoothing and folding into the creases and curves of Viggo's 'complicated pieces'. Sean wondered why his love thought of his cock and balls, so neatly attched to his normally furry bellybottom as 'complicated', but Viggo , when asked, had shrugged and said, rather sadly, "You can't hide them, they always show you up, and do stupid things when you least want them to..." Sean supposed that meant it had complicated this gentle man's earlier life; but he, Sean, didn't find them at all 'complicated' not like their owner, in fact, very 'simple', as it was so simple just to love Viggo.

Shifting him to his other ear, he washed the purple and green from his other leg, his fingers squiggling the soap between the toes - "how Ginny and Miranda even manage to put Celtic designs on his feet at all is amazing.." Sean mused - " he's so goddamned ticklish - he wiggles 'em so much - you can't draw on 'em.."

Ablutions finally ended, the water now cooling, having turned a rather turgid colour, like dirty ditch water, Sean rose, like Neptune from the deep, splashing water all over the place as he stepped out, and turning, reached down, drawing Viggo up, big hands under his arms, and lifted him out of the bath, as if he were a small child. He kissed his forehead, dark wet-blond against dark-wet brown head, and stood him straight to study his non-furry paintless lean frame -" too skinny by far," he thought fiercely, " 'tis tekkin' too much out of 'im! " He checked that his work with the sponge had taken all those hideous scrawls from his lover.

"At least he won't have to be waxed much more - pity Vigs is allergic to them delapitories - he's too fuzzy far too often," Sean thought. Viggo grinned, slowly, then held his arms up, wanting, giving, needing a cuddle and a kiss.

Sean reached to him, round him, held him close, as close and as tight as he could without hurting. "No pain" he heard himself sayz88;; "no more pain...". Viggo hummed quietly into the corner of Sean's neck where throat became shoulder; he bit - he BIT....HARD - but Sean had been expecting that. He patted Viggo's bum and said,

"Yes, you do need to eat, my lad, not me, - proper food...!"

"Naahh, not meat, cooked…" Viggo began to giggle more like himself. "I like my meat raw, and well hung!"

"Hung is it ? Yer not hanging, yer wanker, yer pokin' me belly like it were in yer way or summat..." Sean chortled.

"I like poking you, here, and...here ...and here...and I would here... if I could.... get further round, If...." a hand still damp from the bath, found itself moving over Sean's taut buttocks, poking its fingers into the warm recesses of his bum.

"Hey you, 'S'nough fer now.... !"

"Nope, not enough, les' go in there..." Viggo said, nodding in the direction of the bedroom, the door inviting two still rather damp, but clean, men into the benison and cool shade of a very large bed.

They fell, entwined, on the covers, both having a slow wrestle to see who would end up on top - Viggo's heart wasn't really in the struggle, he wanted, needed, to be loved, to be given the deep, powerful strength he derived from the sheer beauty of Sean poised over him, sweating and panting as he slowly, oh so slowly , pushed himself into Viggo, deeper and deeper ,while Viggo gazed and gazed at the green-gold-eyed God taking him 'home' - taking him where Viggo has had to make himself 'hate' all day long, depising , screaming imprecations at his Heaven his Soul - even his Sean's Love, his love,.his love....his Love .....his LOVE..., LOVE... LOVE... L-O-V-E...L-O-O-O-V-E - Oooh 'H-o-o-m-e'.......!!

Home, home and peace, soft strong hands holding him, gently cradling him through the last of his fear, his evil loneliness, the fear he always had that one day Sean would not be here, here for him.....

'Not now,... not now..! But always Sean,.. Sean,.. Sea... Se....' His eyelids closed, Sean smiled, kissed his temple gently, for a long while, thinking to himself, "I'll mek 'im summat fattening and good,.. inna... minnit..." until he too, fell asleep, holding onto his Reason for being.


Home at last.