Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean wants to make strawberry jam, and Viggo likes to help.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1349 Read: 650

Published: 11 May 2011 Updated: 11 May 2011

Sean was in the kitchen, up early for once. He was, as usual, naked, but today he sported a flowered apron. Viggo had been banished to the shops as punishment for his bad behaviour the day before. Sean had pinned the Essentials List to the inside flap of Viggo's jacket. "Just like a little kid - this is!" he thought fondly. He did this because he knew from bitter experience that Viggo would go shopping for, say, toothpaste, and likely come back with a toasting fork or a book on Mayan Chants. Suzanne at the corner shop knew about The List, and ensured that Viggo would return not only with Viggo's personal purchases, but those on The List. Today The List said - ten kilos of Special Sugar for strawberry jam. Sean grinned wryly as he recalled that too-thin strawberry jam was much too prone to find itself in places runny, pippy jam should not go!

Whilst Viggo had been out of the way, Sean had been listening to his favourite piano concert, and hulling the strawberries, lobbing them one by one into the very large jampan given him by his Mam many moons ago. He was very fond of the jampan, remembered the young intenseness of swiping his spoon round the inside of this - then seemingly vast - pan when Mam was finishing with the last after-potting tidyings. For Sean, jam had always tasted very 'special' straight from this pan.

Admiring the bunch of just-perfect green beech leaves Viggo presented him with, smirking, Sean tried to persuade Viggo to find somewhere to put them, suggesting perhaps a glass of water, putting the branches upright in the glass, and putting that to stand in a bowl «

z88;That one therez88;», he pointed at a large shallow glass dish they kept for their side-salads, where Viggo could drop the plucked leaves. «

z88;It’d look real pretty, - I like them, they’re a lovely green colour,z88;. Viggo looked dubious, pouting - «

z88;I wish he’d not DO that!«z88; Sean’s inner belly felt that pain, that clench-twist that led somewhere down and made his, two minutes before nicely dormant cock, rise and twitch. Viggo leered

«z88;There’s lotsa places I wanna put these…z88;» trying to tickle Sean’s chest, Sean’s legs, and naturally, to lift Sean’s apron hem.

«z88;Oh gerroff Vigs, its me jam day - lemme alo-o-n-e…z88;» His protests were accompanied by an agile and swift dodge around the kitchen table, his hand flapping a grabbed tea-towel ineffectually at a Viggo - now grimacing like a maniac, thrusting his bunch of leaves here, - there,.. anywhere… fencing with Sean.

Too late, Sean realised his cock was really enjoying the sight of a faun-like Viggo, now somehow out of his jacket,, his shirt, and his pants - dancing , prancing, waving and bouncing with both his hands now clutching a fistful of leaves, intent on giving Sean, Sean’s body, and Sean’s irresponsible cock, some interesting personal; attention. Deciding he’d never, ever get any jamming done today, Sean succumbed. He sighed deeply, and leant obligingly over the table, presenting his pale, rounded arse to his crazy love to «z88;do wimme as yer bloody will…!z88;»

Just a not-very-long while later, after much protesting and loud complaining Sean allowed himself to be led, carefully, into the conservatory, and be lowered on to the solid teak, well-padded lounger, grunting complainingly at the prickle-jab of new-picked leaves firmly pushed in between his arse-cheeks. Tipping Sean onto his back, Viggo lifted his lover's legs high in the air, bending them upwards towards his chest. Standing back he cocked his head sideways, considering, then grinned enormously, deciding he liked the sight of Sean, frilly flowered apron rumpled across his stomach, legs waving and his pure rounded bum-cheeks sprouting a froth of green leaves!

" I think this calls for a little bit of hedge-cutting my Lord and Jam-man - brrrrrmm brrrrm shreeee brrrrriiii - ....." Viggo leant down and snorting, puffing and giggling, he began removing the leaves - not too fast, one by one, puffing and huffing all over Sean's exposed not-now-so-dangly bits. He pretended it was very difficult, causing Sean to have his own sort of problem - of keeping his hands off Viggo's head, if he could catch hold of it, and press it where he wanted it - in front- on his cock, which was waving around, looking for somewhere to go, rather desperately.

After a deal of vegetation spitting, further cacklings which developed into moans, grunts, and some very vigourous activity involving strawberry-flavoured lube, and thrustings, loong and slow, but looonger and faster, until at a satisfactory roar of release from Sean, Viggo growled out his own release, and collapsed beside his bruised-leaf-strewn lover.

"Eyoop, c'mon Vigs, I've work to do..."

"Ohhh, not yet, not .. a.. litt-le ...mo-o-re ?

"NO Vigs, No! I'm gettin' too old for mor'n ten times a day! Lemme goo-o-o...!!"

Sean pulled himself free, peeled off his rather messy apron, and one or two squashed leaves, (one still somehow stuck up his cleft) stalked as haughtily as he could, being buck naked and all, and went to do what he'd got up early for in the first place!

"Damned interruptions - mmmmmm ....eeeh......nice though," Sean smiled as he donned a fresh apron, and started getting all the gear ready.

§

A little productive while later, after Viggo had been sent off to the Studio to distract himself with whatever, Sean had been concentrating on his 'work', and the jam was slurping and burbling just right as he stirred it with his 'Spurtlestick', the jampots warming in the oven. He knew from the 'crackle-slurp' sound the jam was making that it would be setting soon. Just then, Viggo came back into the kitchen, looking as if he was trouble.

"Vigs, there's a big white plate in the 'fridge, - I wanna test me jam, can you get it fer meh ....?"

"In the 'fridge...?"

"Yerss, keeps it cold - tests the setting quicker..."

"What, cold....like THIS.....?"

"AAAargh ... bloody hell Vigs, tha's me BACK....!"

"Teehee, COLD, isn't it...?"

"Cum'ere, give it here, you......!!!"

Sean shivered his sudden goose-bumps away, as he slopped a big spoonful of jam on the plate, blew on it and turned the plate to see if the jam slid. Catching a glimpse of Viggo - waiting, looking, almost drooling - he slopped another spoonful on the plate, and shoved it at Viggo, who grabbed, blew Sean a kiss, and proceeded to lick his raspy long tongue all over the plate, leering much too erotically for Sean, who - though this apron was indeed rising rapidly in the front - was trying very hard to finish the jobs he had in hand, and start no other jobs for hands...yet! Sean turned his back, put on the oven-gloves, swiping ineffectually at a Viggohand on his bending arse, and brought out the jamjars from the oven.

Viggo could see sense when he had to, so he kept well clear of the potting process, which made a mess of course, but finally Sean could stand back, and look proudly at twenty-three jars of firmly setting, home-made strawberry jam!

While he hd been 'lidding' and 'wiping' - he knew what Viggo had been up to - he could hear the 'clinking' of a spoon against jampan's sides, an irregular humming, snickering, sniggering..... eh ..? Sniggering...?? He, Sean, had NEVER sniggered when he scraped the jampan, so what the.....?

He turned around and was confronted by a very naked, very rampant, Viggo-person, grinning from jam-smeared ear to jam-smeared ear, while the rest of Viggo - not really naked, Sean realised - was splattered, scrawled, painted, splashed and stuck, all over, from grin to knees, with home-made strawberry jam......!

Sean laughed, cried, and laughed some more, and finally, croaking, he stuttered out,

"Yer daft fule, it'll not be jam today, but jam all termorrer if I'm ter lick all that off yer!"
z88;

And so it came to a pleasantly sticky END