Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo go strawberry picking.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 874 Read: 431

Published: 11 May 2011 Updated: 11 May 2011

It was that time of the year, June, strawberry time; Sean and Viggo both loved strawberries . So out came the pickup, in went the baskets, and in the calm sun of a promised pleasant day, they arrived at the 'Pick-your-own' farm, renowned for its soft fruit. Weighing in - baskets had to be tagged and chosen, Sean liked, and always used the fat round one with the rope handles, but Viggo of course, insisted on the handwoven, multicoloured bead-handled one from Patagonia, or was it Peru...?

Directed to the furthest end fields, Sean logically decided to work from the far end back towards the beginning of the row - he was aware that his back wasn't quite what it used to be when they first began this yearly routine. Viggo started straight away...

"Hey - Shurrup - That's wasting 'em ! Yer EATS 'em, yer don't throw them at people !" Sean protested, adding under his breath "Daft booger, typical - he's still jesy a bluddy great kid!"

Viggo sat his bottom squarely on the soil between the strawed-up rows, and was happily reaching for berries on both sides at once, scrooching himself along with his heels. Sean was careful not to crawl on his hands and knees too far ahead, in case he had more berries shied at his rear- end, still roundly stretching his scruffy jeans. Realising it had suddenly become very quiet, Sean turned, seeing a figure lying flat on his side, lost in the open windows ofhis mind. He slowly carried on crawling, picking..."Doing his muse thing again, though what he can get lost in by looking at a strawberrynflower, I dunno, - but he'll be up about-times..."Sean thought, although he crawled a bit more slowly, as he was thinking of that big paint-stained hand, just hovering above the white petals and the golden fronded dome, feeling those fingers , teasing, hovering above his lips, his nipples, his ... anywhere...... Viggo's fingers, hovering, were a torture, but Sean felt, hoped, that the flower was quite oblivious.

He crawled to the end of the row, pushing his now filled basket before him, then waited, perched on a grassy path, elbows on knees,basket between them, idly picking the fattest, the juiciest, the reddest, turning them 'bum-uppards', gently playing, feeling the now warm sun on his cheek and shoulder "that shoulder, that hurts something chronic when it were gonna rain soon,..."
" bloody horse...!" He remembered the fall into the freezing rocky stream, and mused back - those earlier Sharpe days when he were young and fit.....

Something warmer still than the sun feathered the back of his neck, and an arm from behind found its way round and down the crease in his bent thigh, until the hand attached rested decidedly firmly on Sean"s crotch. The said hand then squeezed, with intent, particularly, very expertly....

Sean gasped, "Eeyoop..Geroff ...!!" Another hand, preceeded by a nibbled and sucked earlobe, hitched Sean's basket firmly up, to be held between Sean's knees;

"Hold 'em up, and keep 'em up!" snarled a voice from that corny cowboy film that Viggo was addicted to, the one that had him rolling in wild laughter as fights enabled the Stetsons to stay in place whatever fisticuffs occurred.

"Where's yours then ?"


"Oh around here somewhere, why.... are you worried...?" as Viggo's hand started to toy with Sean's zip.

"Hey ..Wotchit....there's folks about.....!"

"Vig' ...H-e-e-yyy ..!" Viggo chuckled, and did that growl, and the big delicate hand was not hovering now, it was scrabbling.....

"Ee-ee-eh Viggo .... Pack it IN...!" Viggo snickered,

"No-ones going to take any notice of two old gents taking a rest, a breather, and tasting strawberries, are they...?

"They'll SEE wot yer up to .....!"

"Nah, not if you keep the basket in between your knees..." and more sniggers as the hand delved in the gap, to lift Sean free of boxers and pants. "This is my favourite strawberry,...here..." Viggo hummed in Sean's ear, "This, here....this...big..., juicy,... lovely..... berry.........!"

"Vigg-ooh, ...oh fuck.....!"

"This ...beautiful....big.....bigger.....berry..... and ...those....there!" as both the hands now were lifting, toying, stroking Sean's very exposed, and active cock, and balls.

"Vig - now STOP, - Now - - - NOW !!!" desperation mounted in Sean's voice, as a family of pickers, basket-laden, filed past. Sean grinned weakly, and held up a handful of his own berries, hoping his arms and basket would screen the activity Viggo's hands were pursuing just now.


"Oooh Vi-gg-oooo, oooh....,you booger;....oh , don't...;stop.....do-n't...sto.....!"

Viggo had no intention of stopping, and with a loooong stroke, with that special twist he always gave, brought Sean to clutch his basket with both hands, and to the sound of Viggo's crazy cackle, Sean came all over Viggo's hands. Viggo grinned at his gasping lover,, still trying to keep his basket from spilling its berries, and reaching up with his cum-wet hands, squeezed some of the special berries Sean had played with earlier, he squashed some to juice-red softness between his palms. Viggo offered his perfumed dripping finger to Sean's lips, as he swiped a long tongue over his other palm, love and laughter shining in his very bright grey eyes....

"We do love our strawberries with cream; don't we....?" he whispered softly.