Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo joins the Mile High Club

Rated: R

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Marcus Rich/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 709 Read: 1272

Published: 05 Apr 2011 Updated: 05 Apr 2011

“I really shouldn’t be doing this, you know.” Marcus bent down to pull off his shoes and socks.

Viggo, naked as the day he was born, grinned at him. “Why not? You’re the Captain, it’s your plane and your crew and all, you can do what you like.”

“Bollocks! If they find out I’ll be back on freight carriers as a co-pilot in no time. You are a bad influence on me, Viggo Mortensen.”

“Hey, I am not a stowaway, you know, I bought a ticket.”

“Not for the Business Class you didn't, and you certainly shouldn’t be in the Captain’s cabin. In fact, this is one of the few planes that has a Captain’s cabin and I would like to keep flying it.”

Viggo sat up straight, stroking the cool linen. “It’s absolutely great and the first time I’ll be joining the Mile High Club horizontally. Stop worrying Marcus, no one knows I am here, you did a fine job smuggling me in."

Marcus, still a bit reluctant, stepped into the bed next to Viggo. His rebellious cock, not reluctant at all, tented the immaculate sheets and Viggo immediately made a grab for it. "What do we have here? Is that your joystick, Captain? Can I pull it and give you some joy?"

"Stop being so predictable," Marcus grumbled and tried to flatten Viggo with his weight.

"You want me to be unpredictable?" Viggo grinned and stretched out his hand to a little red button on the wall. Marcus cursed and batted away Viggo's hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Being unpredictable, calling in that lovely blonde stewardess who seems so much in awe of you. We could have a threesome."

"Very funny, now shut up. Try not to make too much noise; remember where you are." Marcus leaned in to kiss Viggo, the only sure way to make him shut up, and climbed over him. Breaking the kiss, Marcus started to slide down, but Viggo's hand stopped him.

"Fuck foreplay. I haven't seen you in weeks. Stay here and just fuck me."

"It's always you directing the scene, right? Even when it's me fucking you," but Marcus' hand had already slipped under the pillow for the condom and lube he had put there earlier.

"Come on, Captain; you love not being in control for once." Pushing back greedily at the slicked finger entering him, Viggo groaned. "More."

By the time Marcus finally slid in, he was almost dizzy with want and he stopped halfway, his eyes closed so as not to look at Viggo, writhing and squirming beneath him.

"For god's sake, Marcus, will you move! What are you waiting for, turbulence?"

With a growl, Marcus shoved in hard. Fingers gripping Viggo's thighs, spreading them wide, he started fucking Viggo relentlessly. There was no headboard and Viggo's fingers tried to get a grip on the sheets, but he failed and it was only Marcus’ hold that kept him from being thrown off the bed.

A hand on his cock, a sharp, quick bite on his left nipple and Viggo was lost, his loud cry, cut off by Marcus’ big hand closing over his mouth. The hand fell away when Marcus came, head thrown back in bliss and Viggo gulped in air gratefully.

"First thing I do when we land in Japan, is buy you a gag," Marcus said, when he regained his breath.

"Come on, Marcus," Viggo grinned, "you know you'll end up wearing it yourself."

*The bastard is probably right.* "Hush now Viggo, I really need some sleep before I have to take over again."

Marcus curled up against Viggo's back and within minutes, they were both sound asleep.

A few hours, later a loud buzzing startled both awake and then Bob, the co-pilot's voice sounded through the intercom, "Marcus, are you awake? Can you take over now? It's 7 pm."

Sitting upright, Marcus leaned over to push the small button. "Sure, Bob; just give me a minute. I am coming." Marcus turned around quickly, realizing his mistake and only just in time to clap his hand over Viggo's mouth again and give him a stern look.

"Definitely a gag and believe me; you'll wear it."