Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean has a Halloween treat for Viggo

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 496 Read: 552

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

Sean was particularly playful tonight, Viggo thought as he was stripped and hooded, then told to wait until he was called. He’d really entered into the spirit of Halloween and worn a Grim Reaper robe and mask, to Lij’s party, companion to Viggo’s giant diaper, comforter and blankie, explaining to the incredulous company that they represented the extremes of life, birth and death.

He’d insisted that Viggo drink only milk from his bottle, absolutely no alcohol allowed, as it was inappropriate for a baby, while he had imbibed cheerfully until it was time to go home. Viggo had wriggled off Liv’s lap, where he was being petted and driven home, making ‘vroom vroom’ and ‘parp parp’ noises, which had made Sean chuckle for the entire journey.

Now, still wearing his costume, he’d prepared Viggo for their private games ahead, swatting him on the rump, before disappearing. Viggo waited, tingling with anticipation, until the honeyed voice called, “Okay, come in now.”

Viggo walked slowly, feeling his way carefully through the doorway and moving forwards. He recalled from previous experience that it was exactly ten paces to the bed and as he counted silently, the voice said, “Stop!” when he reached nine.

“Now climb on the bed and feel your way.”

He took the last step and knelt on the bed, reaching out with his hands and meeting silk. Sean was still wearing his costume. This was hot! Who wouldn’t want to fuck death?

Further exploration told him that Sean was kneeling, legs apart, his head on the pillows and his hands gripping the bed head. He slid the silk up and over Sean’s hips and found to his delight that Sean was naked under his robe. When his hand caressed the much loved ass, he froze. Sean’s skin was smooth, but this ass, though equally firm and rounded, had more hair. He slid his hand between the parted legs and weighed the heavy sac in his hand, then moved to grip the pulsing cock.

Both were impressive, yet alien. This wasn’t Sean!

Tearing the hood from his head, Viggo looked down at the waiting figure and pushed back its hood to reveal black hair, “Karl?”

Death’s shoulders shook with laughter and he shouted “Trick”, echoed by Sean from somewhere behind Viggo.

Trick it may have been, but looking down at Karl’s ass, Viggo felt his cock responding just as if it were Sean. He started guiltily and turned to look at Sean, ashamed.

“It’s okay. The trick was my idea. Go ahead. I know you’ve both been wanting to do this for a while. It’s a one night only deal, though. Right, Karl?”

“Right, Sean.”

“Go on. I’m chuffed that I’ve finally managed to trick you for a change.”

“Okay, but what are you going to do?”

“Me? I’m going to watch of course. That’s my treat!”