Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo and Sean visit Berlin for Halloween

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 298 Read: 748

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

“I can’t believe that we came all the way to Berlin, a fascinating city, with so much to see and do, but you dragged me to a pumpkin market.”

“Kürbisfest, Sean.”

“Not only that, but you bought four of the bloody things and now you’re making a mess of the hotel room with them. Go and do that carving in the bathroom.”

“I like carving lanterns, Sean. You know that fall is my favourite season and I have a special affection for Halloween.”

“Wasn’t Halloween responsible for that scar on your upper lip? I seem to recall tales of a drunken misdemeanour, a fist and a barbed wire fence. Happy days, eh?”

“That was a long time ago and I have no memory of the actual incident, but many happy memories since, especially when Henry was young. I miss those days. And fall is such a wonderful time of year, with the awesome colours, fallen leaves crunching underfoot and the smell of wood smoke.”

“Yes, everything dying, miserable weather, winter to follow…Spring is my favourite time of year, new life, blossom, sap rising and all that.”

“Well it’s natural, ‘cause your birthday is in April, while mine is October. Pass new those tea lights and your Zippo. Anyhow, who says my sap’s not rising right now?”

“I can see it rising. Only you would carve pumpkins naked!”

“Well you would grouch if I got my clothes dirty. This way I just need to turn out the lights place these lanterns for atmosphere and fill this big bath tub, so we can bob for …Damn, I forgot the apples!”

“Sod the apples, Viggo, just let me get out of these clothes and you get into that bath.”

*“Süsses oder Saures, Sean?”