Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Somehow Sean feels they have been here before

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 204 Read: 708

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

The racked prisoner’s taut body arched in agony as the ropes tightened. Sweat glistened on his naked chest, which bore livid marks from the irons now resting again in the hot coals of the brazier. The torch flames in sconces cast macabre shadows on the dungeon walls as they played upon the dreadful instruments hanging there and the iron maiden, standing as if in anticipation of blood. When he opened his eyes and looked into those of the executioner, they glinted like emeralds behind the slits in his leather mask. He quickly squeezed them shut and groaned in his agony.


Viggo’s toes scrabbled for purchase on the stone flagged cellar floor. His arms were spread wide, his wrists bound to a frame, which could be hauled up just high enough that he was effectively suspended at the mercy of his tormentor, who could let him down enough to stand and take off some of the strain, as now. Sweat glistened on his naked body and surprised at the respite, he opened his eyes to look into Sean’s, glittering behind the slits of his leather mask.

“Viggo, do you ever feel that we’ve been here before in another time and place?”