Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Nikolai pays Pyke a visit

Rated: R

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Nikolai Luzhin/Pyke Kubic

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 887 Read: 1117

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

Nikolai yawned, then shifted on his car seat. Glancing at his watch, he yawned again. He had been waiting here for more than four hours and nothing had happened so far. The guy probably wasn’t home and maybe wouldn’t be for hours, but Nikolai would have to wait; there was nothing else for it.

Somehow, the man had managed to rob one of Semyon’s transports and Kirill had ordered Nikolai to not only get the money back, but also make the mudak talk, as he couldn’t believe this had been a one man job. Seymon and Kirill wanted to make sure that no one could pull a trick like that and walk away with it, so any accomplice would have to be dealt with also. It had been pure luck that Ivan, the driver, had been able to give a good description of the man. The car he had used had been stolen, but Seymon had used his contacts and soon enough they’d been able to locate a man called Pyke Kubic.

The house this Pyke lived in was quite small, but detached and nondescript. Half covered in ivy and surrounded by dense foliage, its curtains closed, the house looked deserted.

Nikolai sat up straight when suddenly lights went on inside the house, spreading a soft red glow. Obviously the occupant was a night person, not unlike Nikolai. The silhouette of a person appeared behind the curtains and Nikolai, now fully awake, watched as that person seemed to stretch out his arms above his head and then lifted a leg, foot resting at his knee. *What the fuck is this? Is this guy a dancer?*

After ten minutes the silhouette disappeared, but the lights stayed on and Nikolai felt it was time to move.

The foliage made it easy to approach the house unseen and Nikolai carefully made his way to the back of the house. He broke one of the small windows in the back door almost noiselessly and was in. For a considerable time Nikolai stood as frozen, in a small, but tidy kitchen. Not a sound to be heard and he moved to the front of the house, pistol in hand.

The door at the end of the corridor was closed but light shone from underneath. Flattening himself against the wall, he slowly pushed open the door. There was still no sound, but he could feel the presence of another human being in the air. For minutes the silence prolonged and Nikolai drew in his breath deeply, then stepped forward, ready to jump out of the way if necessary.

The man was on his knees on the floor, almost naked apart from these weird, red drawstring pants, a small handgun in his stretched out hand. Nikolai had been prepared for almost anything, but not for someone looking this much like Alec. This man was certainly older, his hair was long and his face was unscarred. Still, the green eyes, the aquiline nose…

“Is he your brother?” he asked, his voice barely more than a whisper.

The man looked confused, but the hand with the weapon didn’t waver. “Reese? You know Reese?”

Nikolai stepped closer, his eyes scanning the other man’s body, the strong arms, broad shoulders tapering into a slim waist. “Who’s Reese?”

“My brother. You asked about my brother. Who the fuck are you?”

“That’s not important. Semyon has sent me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, mate. I do know you’ve broken into my house, though. I think no one would blame me if I shot you, self defence, you know.”

Before he had finished speaking, Nikolai had pressed the switch and the room was pitch dark. He was on the man in a second, grabbing the arm with the pistol. The other was quick, turning into Nikolai’s grip almost snake-like, but being on his knees was a disadvantage and Nikolai twisted the arm backwards until he had to drop the gun. Nikolai picked it up and hit the man straight behind the ear.

At some point he must have switched the light back on, but he couldn’t remember, even though he tried hard, almost as hard as he tried to forget what he had done.

The room was almost empty, apart from the couch and a small coffee table. On the floor next to the table was a large, long-haired rug. Nikolai sat on the couch, staring at Pyke’s naked body draped over it.

The man was breathing shallowly but soon he would regain his strength and fuck knew what he would do, but Nikolai couldn’t bring himself to move.

Somehow, struggling with this half naked man, who looked so much like Alec, things had gone bad. As soon as he had felt the body go limp after the blow on his head Nikolai had lost control, had pulled off the pants, his hands roaming pale, unfamiliar, but still breathtakingly familiar flesh, stroking it into hardness, moulding it to his needs.


He should get up, forget what had happened and question Pyke, find the money and leave. Instead he stayed where he was, a small sound escaping as the naked man slowly pushed himself up from the floor and green eyes focused on him.