Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Alec and Nikolai work together on an assignment

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Alec Trevelyan/Nikolai Luzhin

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4488 Read: 848

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

Alec tried to conceal his amusement, tried to look contrite, while M lectured him. Her eyes, cool and alert beneath silvery-grey hair, pierced his.

"I know you and 007 worked together on your last mission, but that doesn't mean you are friends. There will be no more drinking nights together, or whatever the two of you have been up to. Friendship will make you look weak in the eyes of the enemy and will make them think you are both easy targets."

Alec tried a charming smile even though he knew it was useless; M wouldn't be fooled by him for a second and seemed immune to his, or anybody else's charms. Such a shame the old girl wasn't as easy as most women. "Did you talk to James about this?"

M sighed, her hands closing into fists, like a cat hiding its claws, "I'll speak to 007 later today. I expect you both to follow my orders. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly clear. If that was all..." Alec rose from his chair, but M beckoned him to sit down again.

"I have a new assignment for you. This week we discovered someone has been feeding us false information for several months. Needless to say we suspected the Soviets, but we soon discovered they were dealing with the very same problem so it seems a third party is trying to distract us from something going on. This morning I had a long phone call with Moscow and we decided for once to work together. It is a very delicate situation and I would have preferred 005 for this mission, as he tends to be more serious than you, but he is abroad. Moscow is sending one of their agents over to London. You and he will get to the bottom of this and … eliminate the problem."

Alec nodded, knowing it would feel strange to work together with a Soviet agent instead of against, but interesting. M's eyes looked down at the pile of paper on her desk, clearly dismissing him, "Miss Moneypenny will hand you your instructions, 006."

He was at the door already, when her chilly voice made him stop and turn around.

"006? For the first contact you will take Miss Mona Lott with you. She's young, still in training and you'll act as if you were a proper gentleman. Do we understand each other, 006?"

He couldn't resist winking at her, simply couldn't, but then he nodded and closed the door behind him.

Moneypenny was behind her desk, beaming up at him. He sat on a corner of her desk, grabbed her hand and lifted it to his mouth.

"Moneypenny, you look edible as always."

She blushed, but smiled at him, revelling in his attention, "Oh go on Alec, you're such a bad liar."

He pulled her hand to his chest and gave her his best tragic look, "You're breaking my heart."

She chuckled and handed him a big envelope. "I am sure you'll be fine when you see Miss Lott's picture."

"Moneypenny, you're a cruel woman. Now I've heard – from the most reliable source – that James will be here today. I am sure he will succeed where I've failed." Grabbing the envelope, Alec got to his feet and bowed to her, "Adieu, beautiful Galatea with your heart of stone."

"You and James," she said, shaking her head, "promises, promises," but she waved at him merrily as he disappeared behind the closing lift doors.


Back in his flat, he poured himself a vodka. Ripping open the envelope Moneypenny had given him, he leafed through the information inside. He whistled on seeing Mona Lott's picture, and then took his time reading the typed report. Reaching down to pick up the two theatre tickets that had fallen on the floor, he lifted a brow and grinned. *Well, what do you know. M actually does have a sense of humour*. He was to meet his contact, a man called Nikolai Luzhin, in Covent Garden. The Kirov Ballet, nowadays the Marinsky Ballet, would perform Swan Lake.

Picking up the phone, he dialed the familiar number, listened to the recorded message and then spoke, "James? My place at midnight." He chuckled when he laid down the phone.


Nikolai put down his suitcase, shrugged off his coat and sat down on the bed. The hotel room was small, but nicely furnished and very clean. The bed looked big, sturdy and inviting. Kicking off his shoes he lay back and closed his eyes, thinking about yesterday's briefing and what comrade Korovin had told him about the man he would team up with tonight. Alec Trevelyan, 006, one of MI6's best agents.

This was Nikolai's big chance. If he was careful and completed the mission successfully, with or without the Englishman, he would surely move up in the organisation. They'd probably picked him because of his flawless English; he hadn't studied the language for nothing after all. Of course he would never get rid of the accent; no one would think for a second he was British, but at least he could express himself properly and he was quite unique in that sense.

He wondered what the Englishman, Trevelyan, would be like, probably cool and arrogant and not amused to be forced to work with Nikolai. This was Trevelyan's country so the advantage was his, but Nikolai would be watching him closely and learning. Maybe, just maybe, 006 would be in for a surprise.

After a while, he got up and started unpacking his suitcase, hanging his clothes in the small closet. The bathroom was quite spacious and he shaved and washed his face, standing naked in front of the mirror. Covent Garden at eight, his ticket said and it was only just after eleven, so he could go out and discover London. As long as he was here he planned to enjoy his hours off, be a tourist while he could and he knew exactly where he wanted to go.

It was about four in the afternoon, when he returned to his hotel room. It wasn't as if he had already tired of London, but his meeting with Trevelyan hung over his head and he wanted to be alert. After setting the alarm clock, he undressed, crawled under the duvet and slept within minutes.


Miss Mona Lott was everything her picture had promised and she wore a fiery red dress, accentuating her ample curves. She seemed stunned about being here with him and Alec knew she would fall into his hand like a ripe plum, if he wanted her to.

They had tickets for a four person box, but there was no one in the other two seats. It was more than half an hour after the lights went out that the door opened and someone stepped in and sat down.

"Nikolai Luzhin?" Alec asked, skipping all the stupid secret code nonsense.

"Alec Trevelyan?" the man asked in reply, the accent thick as clotted cream and then they shook hands briefly.

Luzhin was about his age, his face interesting, with prominent cheekbones under a bad haircut, a dimple in his chin, cool, intelligent eyes and even the cheap suit couldn't hide the strength of his body. Not someone to mess with, Alec realized, immediately promising himself to try and mess with him, if only for fun.


The Englishman was somehow not what he'd expected, Nikolai admitted to himself. He was young and his smile seemed genuine and open. The girl was stunning and looked at Trevelyan as if he had hung the moon. Trevelyan waved vaguely in the girl's direction, saying something like 'moan a lot' but that would probably be him misunderstanding, Nikolai assumed. Still, the waving hand landed on the girls naked arm, absently stroking it as if she were a pet or something and the way she looked at the man seemed to underline the fact.

"I had notice just before I left," Trevelyan said, leaning over. "We've got a name and a place. Tomorrow morning we will leave for Miami. Ticket and a diplomatic passport will be delivered to you in your hotel room early in the morning. We'll talk in Miami."

*Miami!* Nikolai's head spun, but he kept his cool. "Good," he said and slipped out.


The bed had been comfortable enough, but still Nikolai hadn't slept well. Perhaps it was the time difference, but the night had been filled with strange dreams and images of a big hand with long, elegant fingers stroking him. One day here and already he felt the power of capitalism and corruption.

He was just out of the shower when he noticed the big brown envelope on the floor by the door. Naked, he sat on the bed, tore it open and shook it so the contents fell on the bed. According to the passport he was Nikolai Butkovsky and a diplomat. The passport looked well used and carried stamps from numerous countries. On the picture he looked straight at the camera without smiling. There was a first class Northwest Airlines ticket and a business card, with a small note stapled to it. He read the white lettering on the black card first.

'Vidal Sassoon, creative excellence in hairstyle' it read with an address in the bottom, left corner. Nikolai huffed, raking his fingers through his hair unconsciously. The note was no more than two lines in a firm handwriting.

You have an appointment at ten. No offence, but you need it, believe me.

Alec

Ripping off the note he crumbled it in his hand. "tebya ne ebut, ti ne podmakhivai." (1

He arrived at the airport early, his diplomatic passport leading him swiftly through security procedures. Miami. Hesitating, he stood in front of one of the tax free shops, but finally went in and bought ridiculously expensive swimming trunks.

The flight attendant had just directed him to his seat, when a cheerful voice said; "Good morning" and Trevelyan sat down in the seat next to him. "Good morning," he replied, raising his hand to wave away the champagne on a tray the flight attendant held in front of him, but Trevelyan had already snatched two and handed him the glass. An hour, quite a few drinks and some light conversation later, Nikolai realized he actually rather liked the man. He relaxed enough to sleep for a few hours and after spending the last hour of the flight talking, they were on first name terms.

The flight was reasonably on schedule and again his passport worked like a magic wand, allowing him to go through customs long before other people did. Trevelyan was close behind him and steered him straight to the airport shuttle and then towards the car rental, where he sat on a bench while Alec dealt with the paperwork.


He chose the silver-grey Corvette convertible because it suited him, but also because he liked showing off a bit, Alec confessed to himself. It was a real beauty and Nikolai said nothing, but his hand stroked the red upholstery when he sat down. Turning towards his passenger Alec smiled,

"I like the haircut Nikolai."

Nikolai shrugged, "Thanks."

"Smoke?" Alec held out a silver case and Nikolai accepted gladly, leaning in for the lighter, their eyes locking for a second.

"Let's take the scenic route," Alec said and within minutes they could see the ocean, blue and shining in the sunlight. Nikolai titled his face towards that sun, enjoying the cool breeze through his hair.

"Okay, here is the deal. Our target is a man called Joseph Staggers. He likes to call himself Dr. Staggers." Alec smirked. "He lives on a big yacht and has four or five guards surrounding him all the time. Fortunately though, he is away on a business trip to the Bahamas. We need to get on board and get hold of a certain document containing a list of his informants, who should supposedly work for the Soviet Union and England. They are traitors and once we have the names, we'll deal with them."

"And exactly how are we going to get on board? I don't suppose Staggers has left the boat unattended?"

Alec grinned, one hand leaving the wheel to land on Nikolai's thigh, "Hope and Faith, my friend!"

Nikolai looked down at that big hand, the long slender fingers squeezing his thigh and he shivered a little. "What?"

"Hope and Faith, Staggers nieces. They are on holiday with Uncle Joe and I bet they're bored as hell. We will meet them tonight in the casino and make them invite us on board 'The Golden Cock.' Now isn't that a delicious name?"

"Yes," Nikolai replied absently, eyes still fixed upon that hand, "but why are you so sure they will invite us on board?"

"What, men like us? They'll practically beg us to come aboard and fuck them," and when Nikolai didn't reply; "What? Are you afraid they're ugly or something? If they are I'll just close my eyes and think 'for England.'"

Pulling over in front of a large hotel, Alec finally lifted his hand and wriggled it into his jeans pocket to come up with a coin, "Heads or tails?"

"For what?" and when Alec didn't reply Nikolai shrugged, "Heads."

Tossing the coin, Alec let it fall on the back of his hand. "Heads. Your pick friend, Hope or Faith? Don't ask me what they look like, I don't know."

Nikolai laughed, "I'll take Faith. Sounds good."


Nikolai's hotel room was about four times as big as the one in London and it had a balcony with sea view. He didn't feel tired, but almost as soon as he sat down on the easy chair on the balcony he fell asleep. When he woke up it was slightly cooler and he looked at his watch. Time to put on his swimming trunks and go downstairs to meet Alec in the beach bar. Alec should be back by now from meeting his American contact, who would provide weapons for them.

Drinking cocktails under the blazing sun on an empty stomach proved a bad idea, even for Nikolai, who could normally hold his drink better than anyone. It was the climate, he told himself and he shoved away the glass in front of him.

Alec, who hadn't been drinking half that much laughed and clasped his shoulder. "I think you need to cool off, my friend, let's go for a swim."

Suddenly the man's behaviour irritated him and Nikolai tried to shake off the hand, but Alec refused to let go. There were people already watching them and Nikolai realized they shouldn't draw unnecessary attention, so he gave in and ran after Alec to the sea, following his example as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it carelessly on his way. They ran into the blissfully cool water, diving into the first big wave.

Alec grinned when they emerged close to each other, blinking the salt out of his eyes. Nikolai's hand grabbed his arm, pulling him so close their noses were nearly touching. "Stop ordering me around," he snapped at Alec, "You're not my fucking superior. Understand?"


Alec struggled a little in that strong grip, maybe only to see what Nikolai would do. The grip on his arm got even tighter and Alec's other arm shot out under water, grabbing the other man by the balls. "I do have you by the balls, though," and he squeezed a little, just for fun. Nikolai cursed and the hand left Alec's arm and went for his throat instead. Within seconds they were fighting for dominance, struggling to get purchase on wet, slippery flesh, nearly drowning each other and rolling over each other like sea otters.

Shoulder high water isn't made for fighting and Alec soon enough realized it, as their movements were slowing down. He stilled, just kept hold of Nikolai, no longer trying to fight him. "Truce?"

Nikolai panted, but didn't try to draw back. "If you stop ordering me around, yes."

"Okay, I will," but Alec didn't draw back either and they just stood there, leaning against each other, catching their breath. A slight push forward told him that Nikolai was as hard as he was. Maybe it was the fight and all, but Alec really didn't think so. He had been aware of the sexual tension between them ever since they stepped on that plane and it probably wasn't a good idea, but - fuck it - he wanted to fuck that bloody moody Russian. Not now and not here, though, it would have to wait, but he made a little down payment on later and rocked his hips against that strong body. He was immediately rewarded with a gasp and then Nikolai answered his movement.

"Later?"

A small nod.


At the casino all it took was for Alec to tip the barman and have him point out their prey. Busty blondes they were, not beauties, but pretty enough. There was a lot of competition for them in the casino, most men drawn to money and more beautiful women. A few offered drinks later, Faith's hand rested on Nikolai's knee, obviously fascinated by both appearance and accent, while Hope was even bolder, the long red nails of her right hand almost touching Alec's cock.

Alec expressing his interest in boats had immediate success and after two bottles of Dom Pérignon they were on a small motorboat with a stoic looking man at the wheel, on their way to The Golden Cock, which proved to be a very impressive ship.

The night was humid and they were sitting on deck, drinking more champagne, when Hope offered a little tour. Nikolai suspected the 'tour' wouldn't bring them much further than the girl's cabins, so he grabbed Alec by the arm at the top of the stairs going down. "There are four guards, it should be no problem. Meet me on deck in fifteen minutes."

"Are we supposed to fuck those poor girls in fifteen minutes?"

"I am not going to fuck at all," Nikolai said, determined.

"You expect me to fuck them both in fifteen minutes?"

"Shut up, Alec. Fifteen minutes!"

"Now who's ordering who around?"

Hope showed Alec into a large, luxurious cabin, while Nikolai and Faith disappeared around the corner. He waited while the girl picked up items from the bed, make-up, underwear and a huge black Teddy bear. Alec stepped closer and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back eagerly and he felt a faint pity for her, while he lowered them both onto the bed. A few minutes later she was under the duvet, expertly bound and gagged with her own underwear. Alec peered at his watch and kissed her on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams, princess. I promise it won't take long."

Nikolai was already waiting for him on deck, a man lying at his feet either dead or unconscious.

Alec shook his head, "Started without me, have you?"

Grabbing for his Walther PPK, he followed Nikolai to the rear of the ship. Ten minutes later they had dealt with two of the guards, while the third one showed them the way to Dr. Stagger's cabin, encouraged by Alec's gun at his back. As soon as they were inside, Alec thanked the man by hitting him on the head with his weapon, sending him down like a log.

Nikolai stood in the middle of the room, watching Alec while he pulled the guard into the adjoining bathroom by his feet.

"Okay, let's find that list." They searched through the drawers of the big, wooden desk, but they were empty. Slowly they made their way through the cabin without any result. Finally they started taking the paintings from the wall and found a safe hidden behind one of a naked girl draped over a dead polar bear.

Nikolai cursed when he saw the safe, but Alec smiled. "Step back," he said and pointed his watch at it. A small red beam fell on the safe, slicing through the iron, like a knife through butter. "Q," Alec explained, "the man is such a bore, but excellent in what he does."

There was only one sheet of paper inside the safe. Alec took it out and they had a close look.

Folding the paper in two he stashed it away carefully. "Okay, that's it, we're through here. We'd better get out of here before the cavalry arrives."

An hour later they were in the rental car and on the road. It was five in the morning, pale light announcing dawn. "I'll drive the first part while you take a nap, you can take over halfway."

Nikolai turned to look at Alec. "Where are we going?"

"Would you like to visit Disneyworld?"

Just before nine they reached their hotel near Orlando. "Why here?" Nikolai asked, glancing at the endless line of Mickey Mouse posters and memorabilia.

"No one will look for us here," Alec replied while they waited for the receptionist to give them their key cards.

The suite was huge and decorated in an enormous variety of pink. "The Minnie Mouse Suite?" Nikolai said incredulously, reading the card attached to the complimentary bottle of champagne. "You did that on purpose, you bastard."

"It was the only two bedroom suite, and even though I knew we would use only one, I didn't want you to feel embarrassed."

There was that smirk again and Nikolai stepped closer. "You assume a lot."

"Come on, you want this as much as I do," and then he pushed Nikolai against the nearest wall and kissed him, tongue slipping in without preamble. Nikolai kissed back, his body pliant until his hand shot out, grabbing Alec's belt, pulling his body hard against his own. Grinding their bodies against each other their kiss deepened and Nikolai pushed himself away from the wall, shoving Alec backwards until they crashed together onto the large sofa.

No doubt the sofa was an expensive piece of furniture, but it certainly wasn't designed for this purpose and it creaked madly while Alec and Nikolai both fought to get on top. Nikolai bent down, his teeth on Alec's neck in a sharp warning and then bit down as the man under him still struggled. Taking advantage from Alec's sudden stillness, head thrown backwards to offer more bared throat, Nikolai pulled on the fabric of Alec's shirt in his haste to get it off. Immediately Alec bucked up wildly and Nikolai landed on the floor, cursing when his knee hit the sharp corner of a side table. Before he could roll away Alec was on top of him, hands on Nikolai's fly.

He lifted his hips, only a little, not willing to give in that easily, but he did want to feel those big hands on his naked skin. Growling in triumph, Alec shoved down pants and briefs in one go, his hand closing around warm, hard flesh. Nikolai strained his head up and they shared an almost brutal, biting kiss, their hands working on zippers and buttons, until they were finally naked.

Nikolai gasped as Alec leaned in, his tongue laving a dark, dusky nipple and cried out when he bit down sharply. Grabbing Alec's head he pushed him downwards, writhing while Alec's tongue slicked a rough path down his body, dipped into his navel and fucked it. Frustration made him groan when Alec suddenly released himself from the tight grip and pulled away, but protest died on his tongue as Alec crawled a few feet towards his discarded trousers, the sweet, round ass an invitation he couldn't resist.

Nikolai was right behind it in a second and lunged forward, grabbing Alec by the waist and pulling him close to his body, cock pressing into the cleft of his ass. Alec groaned, his head falling backwards onto Nikolai's shoulder, when his hand grabbed Alec's cock. "Fuck," he breathed, the condom slipping from his hand onto the floor.

"Exactly," Nikolai said, tongue slipping into Alec's ear, exploring every whorl of it. Slowly, but persistently, he pushed Alec forwards until he could bend him over the seat of the sofa. Wedging his knees in between Alec's, Nikolai more or less forced Alec to spread wide, still relentlessly working his cock.

"Not fair," Alec protested weakly, but they both knew the fight was over and Nikolai rolled down the condom, spat on his hand and slicked his cock. Alec tensed when the thick cock started breaching him, but relaxed when Nikolai leaned in and kissed the nape of his neck.

Aware that he was hurting the other man, Nikolai pushed in slowly, but Alec grew impatient and rocked back against him. Gasping, Nikolai fought the urge to just sink in as deep as he could and fuck. "Shast," (2 he said, gripping Alec's hip to still him.

"What's that?"

"Forgot you don't speak Russian. It means slut," he lied, grinning.

"You fuc...," but then Nikolai pulled back and thrust back in deep again and words were gone, lost in the heated frenzy of their coupling.


Nikolai woke suddenly, finding himself alone in the bed they had moved to afterwards. The rich pink velvet curtains were closed to shut out daylight but he could see Alec, fully dressed, standing at the foot of the bed.

His voice was thick with sleep and his eyelids heavy, "Where are you going?"

White teeth flashed. "I am already back again. I had to find a safe phone to call my contact. You were sleeping like a baby when I left."

Shaking off the last vestiges of sleep he sat up in the bed. "Well?"

"I've copied the list; you're supposed to deal with the Soviet traitors and I am heading back to London. My plane leaves in two hours Nikolai, yours in six. I have to go."

Nikolai could only stare as his brain wasn't really functioning yet. "So, this is it?"

Alec smiled and came closer, sat down on the bed. "I am afraid it is." He leaned in and their lips met briefly in a short kiss. "I am off. You'll find your ticket and all on the table."

At the half open door Alec hesitated and turned round.

Proshshaytye, moy droog. Ya nadyeyoos, chto mi nye boodyem vstryechat'sya snova, potomoo chto togda ya dolzhyen boodoo oobit Vas, i ya nye hochoo. Bilo zdorovo, pravil'no?(3 Flawless Russian, perfect diction and pronounced perfectly too.

Alec winked and for a second in the light falling in from the living room his face looked strange at one side, as if it were marred by scars and Nikolai, absolutely not a superstitious man, shivered.

The door closed softly behind Alec's back.


1 Mind your own fucking business.
2 Wait a second
3 Farewell, my friend. I hope we will not meet again, because then I will have to kill you and I don't want to. It was fun, right?