Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's workshop is sacrosanct.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 627

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

Sean's workshop is sacrosanct. It's his haven, where he relaxes by making bird boxes and other things that take his fancy. He keeps it firmly in order, in contrast to Viggo's chaotic studio, 'a place for everything and everything in its place', as his Nan would say.

He loves Viggo, but hates the way that he sometimes breaks the rules and comes galumphing in like a whirlwind, full of enthusiasm and energy, sweeping tools from the workbench to spread out something he wants to share with Sean. Out go order and peace.

And yet he loves the fact that after all these years, Viggo still wants to show him things that give him pleasure. Even better, sometimes it is Viggo who is spread out on the workbench while Sean thrusts into him relentlessly, or kneels in the dust while Sean spills himself in Viggo's mouth.

Sean loves the way Viggo's body arches beneath him in ecstasy and revels in his cry of joy at the burst of life in the back of the throat.

Afterwards, when they lie, sweaty and entangled, sated and safe, amid the mess on the bench or the floor, Sean reflects that order is often overrated.