Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo´s heart registered the shadows in Sean's soul

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 663

Published: 13 Nov 2010 Updated: 13 Nov 2010

Having temporarily mislaid Sean on their sightseeing trip, Viggo finally tracked him down in the small, modern, sandstone church, where he was sitting alone, head bowed in contemplation.

Viggo's artistic instinct immediately registered the interesting shadows cast through the high window by the setting sun and his shutter finger itched, but his heart registered the shadows in Sean's soul as he slid into the pew next to his lover and placed a protective arm around his shoulder.

Knowing that Sean would speak when he was ready, he waited.

"I'm losing them, Viggo. One moment they're Daddy's little girls, all winsome and cute, looking up to you trustingly and hanging on your every word. Next minute, they're little madams and think they know it all. It happened with Lorna and Molly and now it's happening with little Evie. You still want to keep them safe, but they won't listen to a thing you say. I may as well be talking to the bloody sky."

"Floating mute into the sky's blue ear", quoted Viggo, hugging him close.

"Poetic bastard! I'm worried," but Sean had started to smile.

"Our kids need to fly up into that blue, Sean."

"Aye, I know. Kiss me."