Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo gets out his warm undies for Christmas.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 312 Read: 842

Published: 31 Jul 2009 Updated: 31 Jul 2009

###################


Sean is reading a battered copy of "A Christmas Carol" and drinking a nice cuppa when Viggo saunters in from his studio, where he's been hiding since early this morning.

Sean barks, "Gor!" and nearly drops his tea. "Viggo, what the hell are you wearing?"

Viggo stops mid-kitchen and looks down at himself. "Long-johns," he says, as though anybody ought to know that.

Sean is trying to hold back his laughter, but it's a losing battle. "Are... is that all one piece?"

Viggo reaches into the cupboard for a coffee mug. "Jeez, Sean, don't they wear winter woollies in England?"

"They're bright red. They look like kids' pyjamas. Or something out of an old cowboy film, for heaven's sake. Jesus, did you wear those for 'Hidalgo'?"

Viggo sniffs at his coffee, makes a face and leaves it on the counter. "Don't be such a snob. They're warm, comfortable..." As he ambles out of the kitchen Viggo glances back and gives Sean as saucy a grin as a grown man with three days of beard stubble can manage. "...with a button-up flap in the back."

As Viggo's button-up backside disappears into the other room Sean stops laughing, momentarily stunned speechless by his sudden recognition of the immense practicality of Viggo's comfortable red longjohns.

Halfway through the living room Viggo abruptly finds himself slung forward over the back of the sofa, Sean's clever hands busily unbuttoning, and for some time neither of them can quit laughing, though the laughter thins to more than a bit breathless at the finish.

At last, sweaty and contented, and still grinning, Sean drapes himself over Viggo, who grunts and wriggles beneath him, but doesn't actually try to escape, and Sean declares earnestly into Viggo's ear, "Luv, your red winter woollies are one of the best things *ever* about Christmas!"

Viggo sniggers meaningfully, "They come in blue, as well."