Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Only his instincts had kept him alive.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Crossovers Pairing: Lucifer/Vronsky

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 184 Read: 1118

Published: 02 Apr 2010 Updated: 02 Apr 2010

The tablecloth smelled of cheap Russian wine and the sweet cakes his men had stolen earlier that day. The sudden disappearance of his clothes frightened him less than the deviant leaking of his cock, crushed beneath him against the rough wood. No bonds confined him, but an intangible menacing weight spread his four limbs flat, and he melded into the subjugation as though he’d drunk a bottle on his own.

In two weeks of combat he had not been able to fall into the blood lust he’d wished would guide him to oblivion. He’d been a walking shell without her, apathetic to his own fate. Only his instincts had kept him alive.

And then he’d stumbled across the farmhouse, and the farmer, lazy and beguiling.

“Anyone is welcome to it?” The farmer’s voice was a foreboding drawl, wicked next to his ear. Alexei gasped as his words to Levin came rushing back, his life now useless, loathsome.

Hot breath slid down his flank as a smooth hand parted his cheeks, “That is an invitation I will not refuse, Alexei.”