Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean has invited Viggo over for Christmas dinner. Viggo has resentments.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5291 Read: 785

Published: 27 Dec 2009 Updated: 27 Dec 2009

Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The story belongs to Mr. Charles Dickens; I just borrowed it, using names of persons I sadly enough don’t know.
Christmas Eve and over 30 degrees Celsius, the first traces of sunset at eight o clock in the evening, it just didn’t feel right. Viggo looked over his veranda at the glistening water of the sea. It wasn’t right. Christmas should be all about snow and cold, no one was supposed to listen to “White Christmas” in the middle of the summer and still he could hear the song being played in full blast at his neighbor’s party. Shaking his head, he went into his living room and closed the door. It was a quiet evening that would turn into a silent night, so much was true. Almost all of his cast mates were gone home to celebrate with their families. Only that poor fellows that had no family to go to were staying, which left just him and Sean. Sean, still living through the aftermaths of his last divorce had decided to stay, even though he missed the opportunity of seeing his girls, the wounds of another failed marriage still to fresh on his soul.

As for Viggo, he didn’t care too much for Christmas. Henry, alternating between his parents for the festivities, was to be with his mother this year, so Viggo felt no use to take a flight home. Wasn’t it irrelevant were he’d spend some quiet days of loneliness? He could go over his lines some more times, try to get even more into the character of Aragorn and maybe… Viggo felt a blush crawling up his face as his thoughts wandered off into forbidden regions. Sean also was staying. There were only Sean and himself, all alone as all the others had left. But no! Not even thinking about it. Shaking his head in denial Viggo opened his manuscript, forbidding his wayward thoughts to stray away on dangerous paths.

Concentrating fully on the script Viggo only looked up when the room became too dark to read on. A shiver run through his body as he remembered that Sean had invited him over for dinner, not daring to spend a lonely Christmas Eve. Sean would cook – for him. But he wouldn’t, he couldn’t go, couldn’t dare to be in the sole proximity of his former best friend on set for a whole evening. Heat streamed through his body as he thought of the events that had changed their friendship so dramatically.

It had seemed to be a really good idea, two friends going out for a camping trip, enjoying to live in what was called wilderness for some days. Sean had been delighted when Viggo made the suggestion. The two men had become friends almost from the spot when they first met on set. Being of the same age and having had similar experiences in their life had made their friendship closer from day to day. And what greater event could there be for some male pals than to set up camp together, cook their meals on small campfires and share their male thoughts while looking up at the stars at night. The trip had been wonderful, better than either of them had imagined. The bond of friendship got stronger and stronger by every fish they caught and every can of beer they drank. Everything was so good, up until the last day it was. This day had started with a heavy rain that had had them soaking wet ere they had been even halfway through with stashing away their sleeping bags and rolling up their mats. When they had finally been done, not a dry fiber was left on their bodies and a steady stream of rain had been dripping down from their hair. Laughing they had looked at one another and Viggo had opened his arms to drag his mate into a friendly bear hug. As soon as their bodies had touched the world had tuned upside down. What had been supposed to be a friendly hug had turned into so much more. Both men had felt sparks flying around them as their soaking wet chests had touched. Whimpering they had both sought for the other’s mouth, clashing their lips together in fervent need. Tongues had dueled for dominance as two male bodies pressed together from chest to toe. On pure instinct their hips had started to move in the ancient rhythm of lust, steely hardness rubbing over steely hardness only separated by soaky layers of cloth which left nothing to imagination. Touching had turned into groping, groping had turned into clutching as the two men clung together as if their lives would depend on keeping their bodies in close contact. Hard lips, so unwilling to yield to new sensations mere seconds before had turned pliant, opening up for nimble tongues eagerly exploring welcoming caverns. They had moaned their bliss into one another’s mouth as the rubbing of groin against groin had become more fervent by every second. Sean had been the first to stiffen in his friend’s arms and with a suppressed sound that was almost a yelp had spilled his seed, adding to the wetness of his trousers from the inside. Less than a heartbeat later Viggo had followed, his body going rigid as marble for a short moment ere bolts of lust made him shiver through his release. For some moments they had stayed holding one another in a tender embrace, their minds still reeling in the aftermaths of heaven. Then suddenly realization of what had transpired between them had hit them, hit them hard enough to make them almost tumble to the ground. They’d both jumped back a step, looking at one another in wild embarrassment, their faces still flushed with the heat of passion. Avoiding their gazes they’d both murmured an awkward excuse and made their way to the car. The way back had been a paragon if discomfort. Both men had been unwilling to even look at one another, afraid of what they’d see in the other’s eyes and they’d spent the whole journey in uncomfortable silence. They’d even tried to take only shallow breaths, afraid that they’d smell the last traces of their shared lust on the other’s body. As if in silent agreement they’d never spoken of the shameful interlude, avoiding to meet except on set, deeply afraid of what would happen should they’d ever again be together without the others.

Still, despite all those stubborn tactics of avoidance Viggo was unable to cease playing the moment of awkward bliss over and over again in his mind. Sean had felt so good, shivering in his arms, their kisses, the touches and the rubbing together, it all had felt so natural, just as they were meant to be together like this. Every time the actors met on set the American felt telltale heat pooling in his groin, making him feel ashamed and uncomfortable. Every night was haunted with dreams of a naked Sean writhing in his arms, moaning with delight, and every morning he woke up in his lonely bed tormented by a raging hard on which he was unable to will away and every morning he had to reach down to his aching erection, the image of Sean in the throes of passion vivid in his mind, till he spilled his seed in an almost painful orgasm, the name of his secret obsession trembling hoarsely in the silent air. And every morning he left his house feeling dirty and ashamed to face another day of avoiding his former friend’s stolen glances which seemed to be too knowing for his liking.

And now Sean had invited him for Christmas dinner. Only the two of them, all alone with all the others gone. What did he mean by this? Was this his attempt to build their former friendship anew? Acting as if nothing had ever happened, an evening of easy conversation over a bottle of wine? Viggo knew only all too well that he’d never be up to just a nice evening out with the Brit, his libido running amok at the mere thought of being at such closeness to the man he couldn’t stop himself desiring more than anything else. He would make a fool out of himself; destroy every small chance he’d ever had with the blonde. Clearly it would be best if he’d just stay at home, maybe write some poems about lost love or paint some depressing pictures.

Lost in thoughts the American didn’t notice the room growing darker and darker. A faint tinkling startled him out of his reverie. A small figure suddenly stood in front of him. A figure he’d got to know quite well over the last months.

“Elijah, what are you doing here? I’ve thought you’d gone home for the holidays. And why are you in costume?”

“I don’t know about this Elijah person. I’m the ghost of Christmas That Was. I saw you sitting here in misery on the night when everybody should be happy. I want to take you on a little journey. Just close your eyes and follow me.”

“I must have gone completely nuts” Shaking his head Viggo did as he was asked.

There was a moment of utter darkness and a dizzying sensation.

An abundance of candles bathed the room in a soft ocean of light. Viggo smiled fondly at the little boy who stared in openmouthed awe at the miracle of the big tree glistening with light and glittering goodies. On still a little unsteady feet Henry toddled towards the huge fir tree his chubby cheeks red with wonder. With a crow of utter joy he waddled straight towards the huge rockinghorse, almost to big for a child as small as he was. Viggo’s heart floated over with paternal pride. His son seemed to have inherited his love for horses. He shared a loving glance with Exene, both of them amazed at how perfect life could be and deeply moved by their son’s delight.

Tears were streaming over Viggo’s cheeks as he opened his eyes and found himself alone in the darkening room. These had been so happy times, times so full of love and joy. But they had been over all too quick. Love turned stale, faded into meaninglessness until they could not stand their proximity any longer. They’d separated as friends both wanting only the best for their only son.

With a sight Viggo wiped his eyes, letting memories of good times wash over his brain. Again a tingling noise shook him to awareness. Another well-known figure appeared out of thin air in the middle of the room. What was going on? Did his costars play a nasty trick on him? But the pictures of Henry’s first Christmas had been too real and surely the others wouldn’t have known about it in such details.

“S’pose you aren’t Hugo but Lord Elrond in person wanting to show me some Christmas stuff:” Bravely the American managed to hide his growing discomfort under a grumpy mumble.

“I do not know anything about the persons you mentioned, but you are right with your assumption that I have something important to show you. I am the ghost of Christmas That Is, if you would be so kind as to follow me on our little journey.”

Again the feeling of darkness and spinning vortex.

For the maybe hundredth time Sean looked over the carefully laid out table, his hands tracing over all the dishes and decorations so lovingly put on their places. His hands shook a little as he glanced again and again at his clock. Time seemed to crawl like a snail on this very evening. Nervously he went to the door, looking out into the empty night. As he went through the doorframe his head almost brushed over the big, beautiful bunch of mistletoe he’d placed right there. Clenching his hands into fists he looked up at the magical greenery, a longing gaze in his eyes, moving his lips as if in silent prayer. Getting a grip on himself he rushed into the kitchen were a big pot of stew was boiling on the hearth. Deeply inhaling the fragrant food he stirred the contents of the pot ere he rushed back into the living room checking the table and the wine only to rush back to the door to stare out into the night.

With a gasp Viggo awoke to his lonely room. Had this been real? Had he really seen Sean desperately waiting for him? Had there really been this big bunch of mistletoe right over the doorstep? Could this mean that Sean didn’t regret what had happened at their trip to the wilderness? The Brit had seemed so nervous, almost desperate as he checked everything over and over again. Could the invitation mean more than a mere reinstallation of their former friendship? Or had all of this been mere wishful thinking? A dream too good to come true. Shaking his head Viggo tried to convince himself that this was exactly what it was. A dream, nothing real, and he would make a complete fool out of himself if he went over to Sean, full of expectance and there would be no mistletoe, only an evening full of frustrating talking about the last football game. And if there was to be more? This time there would be nothing to stop them. No rain, no need to head back to safety. They would go all the way until the end. How would this change their lives? Sean was a cast mate, a male cast mate as it was and Viggo had sworn to himself never to start something with a cast mate. It could ruin the whole project if it didn’t work out. Not that there was much left to ruin, the recent tension between the two of them was clearly noticed by all the others. But be it as it was, he wouldn’t give in to his futile hopes, he’d stay on the save side, stay at home and find some lame excuses for Sean tomorrow.

An unpleasantly screeching sound shook him out of his musings. Filled with dread Viggo looked up, already expecting the worst. He’d read the story time and again, read it to Henry as soon as he’d been old enough to understand, every year on Christmas Eve he’d read it to his son, but never , not in his weirdest dreams would he have expected this masterpiece of fantasy to come true. Not only to come true, but happening to him at a time of utter confusion.

Finally daring to look up his heart skipped a beat. This was even worse than he had expected. Bigger than life, his crown almost touching the ceiling the Witch King filled most of the empty space of the sparsely furnished room. Thrusting his flaming sword almost into Viggo’s face he roared with thundering voice.

“Come with me! Be ready to see the Christmas That Will Be.”

The hands of the old man trembled heavily as he almost tore the newspaper apart. His shoulders shook with heartfelt sobs, tears streaming out of his watery eyes over wrinkled cheeks. He couldn’t remember how often he’d read the terrible news, his mind unable to let it sink in. Once emerald eyes wandered again over already soaked paper, as if he’d hope that the horror would fade into nothingness if he’d only read it again. Maybe this time they’d write that it wasn’t true, that everything had been a terrible joke. But the notice stayed the same.

Little Kitten Had To Live With Corpse
Former actor found dead in flat
Former actor Viggo Mortensen was found dead in his flat yesterday evening. According to the police he’d been probably dead for a week. Mortensen who’d had his time of fame when he played Aragorn in P. Jackson’s movie “Lord of the Rings” had ceased acting after the movie was done to lead an isolated life. His neighbors had never known that they lived door to door with a celebrity. “He was such a lovely old man,” says Mrs. D “a little strange but he’d never done any harm. No loud music and so. It’s such a pity that he had to end like this.” Mortensen’s son, who flew in from Europe where he’s working as a solicitor was shocked to hear about his father’s death “We haven’t been much in contact over the years. When he came back from filming in New Zealand he was kind of changed. We never knew what happened but from this time on he withdrew into himself, not wanting any visitors, not even me. I never knew that he was ill.” Mortensen’s only companion in his solitude was his little cat, who had to stay without food after her keeper’s sudden death. We are happy to be able to tell you that the kitten is at best health.”

Gripping his chest as if in sudden pain the old man crumpled up the paper, whispering under tears: “Oh Viggo, why had your life to end like this? Why could you not take my hand when I reached out for you? I’d have loved you and cared for you through good times and bad times.”

With a cry Viggo came back to his senses, his heart beating as of it was about to jump out of his chest. Still terrified about the terrible vision he jumped to his feet, He wouldn’t let his life end like this. Maybe there was still hope. Maybe it wasn’t too late. A look at the clock told him that he still had about five minutes to get to Sean’s house in time. Five minutes to change the pathway of his life. ‘T was a good thing that Christmas happened to be in the middle of summer, no need to waste precious time with pulling on a coat and shoes. Barefoot as he was the American stormed out of his house, running all the way to Sean’s address. Out of breath he reached it only a couple of minutes late. Well, maybe a little more than just a couple of minutes, but what’s time when your whole future is at stake. With trembling fingers he reached for the doorbell, still hoping against all hope that he wouldn’t be too late. At the very first sound the door flew open.

Checking the clock every few seconds Sean’s heart had sunk as the appointed time for Viggo’s visit had come and gone. So the amazing experience in the woods, that had left him sleepless and needy ever since it happened, had been nothing more than a meaningless one-time occurrence. He hadn’t been able to speak with his friend about what he was feeling and how important this all was to him, as the other man had taken great care to avoid his presence. Dragging all his courage together he’s finally dared to invite the American over for Christmas, as the two of them would be the only ones of the cast to stay in NZ. But apparently Viggo wasn’t interested neither in their friendship nor in anything more that could grow out of it. Slowly, with sagging shoulders the Brit walked back into his living room to clear the so lovingly and hopefully laid out table. He’d just made a few steps away from the door when the bell sounded.

The sunshine of pure joy lit Sean’s face as he opened the door. Dimly aware of the mistletoe hanging over his head he opened his arms in very much the same gesture as Viggo had made at their last and oh so remarkable encounter. Within a moment his arms were full of Viggo, still out of breath from running.

“You are here, you are really here!” Burying his head on his friends shoulder Sean couldn’t stop to repeat his words like a sacred mantra. “I feared you wouldn’t come. I missed you so much.”

“Missed you too, can’t tell you how much I missed you.” Unable to resist Viggo dragged his lips over the Brit’s temples. “But now I’m here and everything will be fine.” Mockingly poking the Blonde’s ribs he dragged his attention to the rampant bush of greenery dangling just over his head. “Is this for me? Do you really mean it?”

As an answer Sean pressed his lips against Viggo’s, devouring his mouth in a hungry kiss. With a moan that came out of the depth of his soul, Viggo opened his lips to the questioning tongue, sucking the nimble muscle deep into his mouth. Within moments their kiss deepened as tongue slid over tongue, licking over teeth that were gently nibbling at the intruder, exploring every inch of the moisty cavern. Again it felt as if the air around them would be bristling with sparkles. Reluctantly they broke the kiss to look deep into one another’s eyes.

“Maybe we should better go in, unless we want to give the neighbors a free show.” Grinning all over his face Sean dragged his visitor inside. “I’ve cooked some stew, hope that you’re hungry.”

“Hungry, yes, but not for food.” barely suppressed need made Viggo’s voice a husky rumble. “Need to feel you – god Sean – need to feel you so much.”

“’Tis good that I prepared something that will only taste better the longer it’s been cooking. Need you too, want to feel you skin to skin. Bedroom or couch, you choose.” Slightly embarrassed at his own boldness Sean ducked his head grinning impishly at the American.

“Couch then, I’d like to unwrap my present under the tree.” Giggling at his own joke Viggo made his way into the living room.

As soon as they reached sofa, all but glistening in black leather, they almost fell over one another, tearing on clothes, eager to finally get rid of the hindering fabric. Groaning with pleasure Viggo let his hands glide over his lover’s finally bared chest, pulling on sensitive nipples, delighted at Sean’s responsiveness at the slightest of touches. Sean felt his body being on fire; Vig’s tender ministrations made his blood boil in his veins. Every time callused fingers rubbed over the tender buds on his chest, his body arched up, withering helplessly on the cool leather. His cock throbbed painfully in the constricting confines of his trousers, trying to rip a hole into the fabric to finally be freed.

“Vig, please, I’m so hard for you, so hard that it aches.” Moaning the Brit pressed his lover’s hand against the ever growing bulge in his trousers. “Please Vig, do something, I need it so badly.”

“Same here.” Face flushed with desire Viggo brought Sean’s fingers to his equally swollen erection. “What do you want, dear, how do you want to come?” Squeezing Sean’s hardness in a tantalizing rhythm he watched in wonder the reactions he caused in his mate.

Sean was squirming on the black leather, his body already glistening with sweat as he whimpered and moaned in an abundance of bliss. With an effort that took all of his willpower the Blonde finally pushed the enticing hand away.

“Not like this! This time you won’t make me come in my trousers like a horny teenager. I want to come with you, buried deep inside you, making you scream with my thrusts.”

“God, Sean, yes!” With shaking hands Viggo opened his lover’s trousers, almost tearing them apart in the process, for the first time baring Sean’s swollen rod to his hungry eyes. Unable to resist he bent his head over the steely hardness and let his tongue swipe over the glistening tip ere taking the whole pulsating member deep into his mouth. Sean yelped in surprise as the most sensitive part of his body was suddenly engulfed in hot moisture. His body arched up in a perfect bow as fiery bolts of pleasure surged through his whole being. Already could he feel the telltale tightening of his groin, he wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer, the rapture Viggo’s nimble tongue inflicted on him too much for him to bear.

“Ah Vig … so good ... stop please … can’t hold back any longer … god, so good ... won’t last like this.”

Releasing his treat for a moment with an audible plop, Viggo watched with fascination as his lover shivered through an onslaught of rapture. Writhing on the glistening black leather his body seemed to gleam as if made of pure bronze. Clenched fists, head trashing from side to side, mouth opened in constant moaning Sean was the unique picture of absolute abandon.

“Let go, love, come deep in my throat, let me drink my full of your sweet nectar.” The husky crooning sent shivers through Sean’s body. “Let go, you’ll only last longer buried deep inside of me.”

This proofed to be Sean’s undoing. Thrusting his hips in an increasing rhythm he drove his aching rod deep into Viggo’s unresisting mouth, crying out his bliss in keening wails. For a short eternity his body turned to marble, all his muscles standing out in stark relief, ere his seed broke forth in a mind shattering release.

Slowly the Brit came back to his senses, a smile of pure wonder still on his face he reached out for the man who had brought him so much pleasure.

“What about you, Vig, you’re still wearing your trousers. Shouldn’t you get rid of them, this doesn’t look comfortable to me.” Stroking over the hard bulge he felt the restrained member twist under his gentle touches.

Grinning a little sheepishly Viggo quickly got out of the uncomfortable clothes. “Seems that I’ve gotten carried away there a little bit. Completely forgot about them. Should be forbidden that you look so gorgeous in your rapture, could lead to serious injuries. But now I can’t wait any longer, prepare me for what you have to give.”

Leaning back onto the soft leather he spread his legs wide, putting everything he had on display.

“Hope you have the necessary supplies ready. Could get a little bit hard without lube, not that I would mind too much I want you too much to let anything hinder me to have you.”

Grinning Sean rummaged through the pockets of his discharged trousers. “I dared to hope. Here it is.” With a triumphant smile he took out a package of lube and condoms. “Everything’s ready here, prepare yourself for mind whacking bliss.”

Coating his fingers with an amount of the viscous fluid he reached between his lover’s wide opened legs, gently curling the tiny opening. Viggo groaned with bliss as his most urgent desire was about to be sated. The heat of Sean’s fingers combined with the cool slickness of the lube causing most delicious feelings cursing through his body. As the first finger slowly breached his secret entrance he could not suppress a needful whimper. It felt like heaven to be finally touched by the mad he’d longed for so long. Moaning he rotted his hips to feel more of the heavenly sensation. As Sean added a second finger the feeling of being stretched open grew almost uncomfortable, but nothing could hinder Viggo to have his dreams finally come true. The burning sensation abated after some moments, making way to unaltered bliss.

“Do it, Sean, do it now, I’m ready for you …. Oh please do it, can’t wait any longer, need you so much.”

With shaking hands Sean rolled a condom over his straining cock and after having applied a generous amount of lube, gently nudged the tiny portal with the blunt head, begging to be granted inside. Slowly the strong muscle gave way, allowing him in inch by throbbing inch.

Viggo felt as if he’d be torn apart. Sean’s cock surely hadn’t looked THIS big. Trying to breath through the piercing burn he willed his body to relay. After all this was Sean who slowly made his way to enter his body. A painful whimper escaped his tightly closed lips.

“You hurt! Please tell me if you hurt too much, we don’t have to do this. You’re too tight and I’ve been too fast. I’ll stop if you want me to.” Sean could see his lover’s pain visible in his face. The once straining member had gone all limp as the American focused solely on breathing away the pain.

“Don’t stop.” the words were a labored whisper. “Please go on, I really want it so badly. Burns though, maybe you could touch me down there and distract me from the pain.”

Stilling his movements for the moment Sean reached for the wilting rod, cradling it in the palm of his hand, stroking and kneading the softening flesh until he could feel the first sparks of new life throbbing through its slowly filling form. With new fervor he continued his ministrations, gliding his fingers over the steadily growing hardness, wanting to bring his lover as much pleasure as possible. Slowly the vice like grip of the taut muscle round his cock lessened and pace by pace he moved further inside the got channel.

“That’s it Sean, keep moving like this, feels so good, feels so good to have you in me.” Viggo’s voice drifted into a steady murmur of bliss. The pain had subsided as soon as Sean had revived his flaccid column, leaving only rapture in its wake. Suddenly Sean changed the angel of his slow and steady thrusts, touching something hidden deep inside Viggo’s body which made his back arch up in bliss. Throwing his head back he cried out as hot flames of lust surged through his body. Again and again Sean managed to hit the secret spot, letting his lover drown in a never before experienced ocean of bliss. The flames of rapture flew higher and higher, consuming even the last part of Viggo’s being. Lost in a haze of list he felt the tightening of his heavy pouch, desperately trying to draw out his impending release.

“Ah, god, Sean … Sean … so good … so good … please … please …so good … going to come … yes … Sean, Sean, yes,… ah there, there…”

Sean’s hand moved over his lover’s cock in perfect synchronization with his pounding. To see the man he loved so utterly lost in rapture being more than he could take. Moaning he drove his rod into the welcoming heat in an increasing rhythm, unaware of the sounds he was making. As the tight channel started to pulsate in the impending climax he knew he too was lost. Viggo’s cock jerked in his hand as his body stiffened and with a throaty wail he spilled his seed all over his lover’s hand. . This proofed to be more than Sean was able to bear. Groaning hoarsely he filled the throbbing channel with his hot liquid.

From then on, at every Christmas that was to be Viggo prayed special thanks to a Hobbit, an Elven Lord an a Ring Wraith who’d saved his life and made it full of joy.