Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean has always made it easy, but now it’s Viggo’s turn.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 471 Read: 949

Published: 19 Aug 2009 Updated: 19 Aug 2009

~**~

“So?”

Viggo looked up into curious green eyes, and froze.

“Do you, or don’t you?” Sean prodded, and Viggo saw the slight crease to Sean’s brow, the stillness, and knew this was Sean being patient, again.

A deep breath, and Viggo’s heart was pounding like a mad thing in his chest. His hand trembled as he laid it over Sean’s.

“I do.”

“You do?” Sean said quickly, and it hurt Viggo to hear the uncertainty in Sean’s voice.

“I do. I always have."

He’s done it, finally. Watching the uncertainty in Sean’s eyes melt away, replaced by a different light, Viggo smiles, slowly, softly. His hand on Sean tightens.

“I do too,” Sean says, smiling too, that particular soft smile that does crazy things to Viggo’s heart rate.

“I don’t fucking deserve you, do I?” Viggo asks, despite already knowing.

The grin comes, aimed at Viggo as Sean shakes his head. “Probably not, but I’m over it.”

Viggo laughs outright, and this is Sean, his Sean, always making the way easier for him. Viggo wonders how difficult it’s been for Sean, waiting and wondering and making it easy for Viggo to take his sweet time. Jesus.

“Sean-” and the words stick in Viggo’s throat, hopelessly tangled with regret and the need to make Sean hear him, believe him.

“S’okay,” Sean says into the void, that soft smile still curving his lips as he leans back against the pile of pillows, an elegant sprawl. “Just, show me, Viggo.”

“I will,” Viggo promises, moving, slides between Sean’s bare legs, hands gliding over Sean’s naked skin.

“Fuck me,” Sean whispers, sex-warm voice rich with need.

“I will,” Viggo swears, hands trembling again as he presses down, Sean under him now, under him and fitting there, like he belongs there.

“Love me,” Sean says, the request so unnecessary, but a beautiful thing to behold, as he reaches for Viggo, drawing their bodies together.

“I do,” Viggo breathes, voice breaking, breath flowing over Sean’s lips as his fingers tangles in Sean’s hair.

“Have me,” Sean pleads, staring up and Viggo thrusts once, glorying in Sean’s cry and Sean’s heat and the look of love in Sean’s eyes.

“Sean, my Sean, I do-I do-I do,” Viggo chants over and over, moving, fucking, taking, loving, never wanting to stop having Sean under him, in his hands.

Now it’s Viggo that’s making the way easy, setting aside his own needs and letting Sean fall apart in his hands. Denying his own hunger, Viggo makes it easy for Sean to just let go, to just belong under Viggo, to Viggo. He swears it a thousand times over.

Viggo will make it easy for Sean to love him, always.