Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean wants to share the holiday spirit with Viggo.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 537 Read: 827

Published: 19 Aug 2009 Updated: 19 Aug 2009

"Oof. Watch it, will you? I'm trying to read."

"Are you? I didn't notice."

"I suppose you wouldn't, what with you knocking the book right out of my hands and all. ...Hey! Be careful of your knee. I'd like to keep those bits intact."

"Oh. Sorry. Here. Read me this."

"What are you, a kid? ...Wait, what's with the Santa hat?"

"It's a necessary part of the proceedings. Go on. Read."

"And... being naked is necessary too?"

"Aye. I thought it'd make you more comfortable. Being naked already and all that."

"Uh huh. Not that I'm complaining."

"Didn't think you would. Now read."

"Sean, this is 'A Visit from St. Nicholas'. Not exactly bedroom reading. Oh, wait. Is that why you're straddling my lap? A necessary part of the theme?"

"I have to sit somewhere, don't I? Now read it."

"Ok, ok. Ahem. ...Ooh, pretty pictures. What edition is this?"

"Read it, you wanker."

"Fine. Sheesh. ...'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house/Not a creature was stirring, not even a-- That's not a mouse, Sean."

"But it is stirring now, isn't it?"

"When you do that, yeah. Oh my god."

"Read."

"Um. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,/In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."

"I've always thought you were well-hung. 'S why I let you stuff my stocking so often."

"I'd love to do that right-- Right, I get it. 'Read'."

"Aye."

"The children were nestled all snug in their beds,/While visions of--"

"Skip ahead. That's a boring bit."

"But it's got the part about the cap. Like yours."

"But you're not wearing a 'kerchief, are you?"

"Ok, ok. Um. Cap, nap, clatter, matter, flash, sash..."

"Keep going."

"Reindeer?"

"Not sexy. Keep going."

"Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen... Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blizten. ...Well, if you're into kinky shit, maybe. And you are."

"Not that kinky. Keep going."

"Ooh, I like this bit. Nice imagery. As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,/When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky./So up to the house-top the coursers they flew,/With the sleigh full of toys, and St. Nicholas, too."

"Mmhmmm. Nice."

"Oh god, even nicer when you do that. Just-- flick the tip one more time, would-- Christ, yes."

"Better'n having me mount you?"

"...Don't make me choose."

"Then keep reading."

"Er... I think... I think I've lost... Um. As I drew in my head, and was turning around,/Down the chim--Oh god--ney St. Nicholas... came... with a bound.

"You're not coming, not yet. Not until I'm done sliding down, at least."

"I will if you keep doing-- God, that."

"More. But not the belly bit."

"Ok. Um... He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,/And filled all the stockings,/then turned with a jer-- I-- I can't. Oh god, I'm going to--"

"...Come on. Do I have to do this for you? And laying his finger aside of his nose,/And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose!"

"Down again. Down."

"...And up?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes. ...Fuck."

"Good god."

"...Sean?"

"Mmhmm?"

"You should wear the cap more often."

"Only if you'll read to me again."

"You can count on it."

"Good. Happy Christmas, Vig."

"More'n happy. Fucking fantastic."