Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean was never one to overenthuse about his relationship with Viggo.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 193 Read: 776

Published: 19 Aug 2009 Updated: 19 Aug 2009

Sean would never have admitted to believing in Muses. They were as laughable, in his estimation, as the existence of witches and fairies. Yet if pressed, or after a few too many beers, or when passing time on set, or after one sleepless night too many, or if he was in a particularly maudlin mood, he might be convinced to expound upon his own Muse, his Euterpe and Erato, Thalia and Calliope; his Viggo.

He might be cajoled with a little nudging, or a casual mention of his lover, or an off-the-cuff remark about San Lorenzo's league standings to describe, at length, each and every way in which Viggo had improved his life, from acting to sculpting to piano to being so inspiring and giving to turning him onto that Argentinian tea with the strange name. With a little libational lubrication, he might even be persuaded to include a recounting of Viggo's various bodily scars and favourite places to be touched.

And each and every listener, upon digesting such adoring orations, wondered at such love and pondered exactly the same thing: If only there was a Patron Muse of Shutting the Fuck Up.