Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean confesses to a need. Viggo goes along for the fun. (Post-Novice Chronicles, after "In the Doghouse")

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban/David Wenham

Warnings: AU, Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2691 Read: 1184

Published: 31 Jul 2009 Updated: 31 Jul 2009

##################

Karl's house, Saturday, 10: 01 a.m.:

It's a hell of a thing, Dave thinks, when a man phones you up and pleads with you to come and fuck his lover 'til he shrieks. Dave sets the old telephone handset into its cradle and turns to Karl as he staggers in, carrying in each hand a large bucket heavy with freshly picked oranges from the wild mess he calls his back garden. "Master Karl," Dave grins, "we need to start planning our afternoon."


Sean's house, 10:02:

"Help is on the way," Viggo reassures.

Sean nods gratefully and takes a thoughtful swallow of coffee. The last couple of weeks haven't been easy around this house, thanks to him. It took him a few days to figure out what had him off-temper and irritable, and then he wasted more time trying to hide it, but in the end Sean's stoic Northern upbringing proved no match for Viggo's determination. This morning as they were silently and somewhat tensely taking coffee at the kitchen table, Viggo wagered the very real possibility of Sean digging in his heels and turning closed-mouthed and surly by persistently bugging Sean until at last he crumbled into a rushed, blushing confession and the whole, terrible truth poured out.

Sean has been missing his sub-space. He hasn't been under since his last session with Dave, some months ago. While Viggo can often begin to slide under merely because he's been told to, for Sean going down struggling is really the only way to get him deep under, and he has craved just that desperately for the last eleven days. Even the rugby match last Sunday, a contest which left him bruised, bloodied and exhausted, and on the whole turned out right satisfying, could not alleviate for Sean that particular variety of restlessness. Viggo was not at all surprised by any of this. He first chided Sean for being such a stubborn idiot, then kissed him when he pouted. They have agreed that this is Dave's fault, really, for introducing Sean to the pleasures of submission in the first place. And maybe a little bit Ian's fault. Absolutely. Then Viggo reached for the telephone.

It's a hell of a thing, Viggo thinks with a certain amusement, to call up another guy and ask him whether he and his lover are free today to get together and fuck the living bejeezus out of you and yours, but this craving is something Viggo can not satisfy for Sean on his own, and he is grateful that they have a network of friends who can give Sean what he needs. He takes a slow swallow of coffee and regards Sean over the rim of his cup. Already he seems calmer. Viggo reaches across the table, and Sean twines their fingers together. Viggo smiles into his coffee cup. They've seen Dave and Karl socially during the last few months, certainly, but this is the first time they'll be playing together as couples. Viggo is genuinely sorry Sean's been feeling frazzled and unhappy lately, but joining Karl and Dave in this way is something he and Sean have wanted to do for quite a while, and he can't help but feel that it's about damn time. Oh, hell yes.


The Mansion, 3:24 p.m.:

Sean kneels naked on the floor, his wrists chained to that sturdy old crossbeam in the ceiling. He is cocooned by the amber candle light of Dave's studio, and by friends he trusts with his safety, his dignity, and his pleasure. It's a familiar situation, soothing and exciting at once, made more so now by the addition of Viggo to the equation. Karl's hands roam Sean's belly from behind, tease and pinch at his nipples, the hard length of Karl's cock rising hot and promising along the sensitive cleft of Sean's well-oiled backside. Bloody tease. Sean tries to back into Karl, feels the tension hum in the steel running between his wrists and the ceiling. He pulls steadily, enjoying the resistance. Karl pinches, rolls his nipples between his fingers, reddens the soft skin, and it fucking hurts. Jesus, but it's good, goes straight to his groin, like *that* needs anymore encouragement. Sean lets his knees slide just a little further apart. Come on, man. Come on, please...

Karl bites at the muscle of Sean's shoulder, murmuring, "Patience, mate. Always short on patience, you are." He rubs himself against Sean's arse, pleasing himself and making Sean squirm, begging already with his body. One slick hand pinches and tickles at the delicate skin of Sean's balls, rolls the warm weight gently between his fingers and palm. He enjoys the feel of Sean in his hands, in his arms, the small yearning noises he makes. Truth be told, Karl recognizes himself for something of a hypocrite, taunting Sean for lack of patience. Karl has wanted Sean since he first saw him, wondered how it would be to have him. He can hardly wait to get inside him. Karl slips a couple of warm, slick fingertips inside Sean, and he grins wolfishly at the honest moan of anticipation, Sean's head-space sliding a little further under. Karl understands how it can be, a fella finding himself for one reason or another suddenly needing desperately to be tied up and messed with and fucked around until he's reduced to a mewling pile of submission and want, just a vessel waiting to be filled. He slides another finger inside the moist, vulnerable heat of Sean's arse, licks the salt from one shoulder blade when Sean moans sharply and jerks at the chain. Sure, Karl knows a thing or two about that.

Viggo crouches on all fours, his grey gaze steady as a cat's on Sean's cock as it rises just a few tempting inches from Viggo's mouth. One of Karl's hands is lightly stroking the underside of Sean's shaft, his knuckles nearly grazing Viggo's lips. Oh. That skin is tender and velvety, Viggo knows. Sean moans in Karl’s embrace. He's close to begging, Viggo can hear it. Oh, and the heavy chrome weight around Viggo's balls feels wonderful, drags on him and sways just a little every time he moves. There's a pull at his nice leather collar as Dave tugs gently from behind him when he starts to sneak too far forward, straining toward Sean's cock. Viggo's tongue snakes out, intent on that drip of fluid gleaming from the slit and trickling slowly down the crown, but Karl's fingers dip into the liquid and swirl it while Viggo watches. Viggo hears the begging in Sean's voice and he leans just a little further... Dave pulls him steadily back into position, pinching at Viggo's backside in playful reprimand. Viggo settles back, denied Sean, but eager to please Dave. Dave tickles at Viggo's balls, the rosy skin stretched sensitive by the added weight, and so delicious, the way the pleasure buzzes outward from Dave's touch there. He taps at the chrome weight, makes it swing and pull, burn a little. Viggo lets out a tiny whine of pleasure from the back of his throat, but never takes his gaze from Sean. Sean is beautiful. Viggo wants him.

When Dave rubs slick, warm fingers at Viggo's hole Viggo arches his hips upward for Dave encouragingly, but never takes his eyes off of Sean's cock and Karl’s teasing hand, and Dave can only guess how badly Viggo wants to intervene. Dave watches the muscles in Viggo's back flex beneath the warm sheen of his skin, feels the tender pucker of Viggo's arse twitching beneath his fingers. He slides one inside Viggo's body, smiles at the way Viggo pants at the welcome invasion, imagines what that sudden exhalation does to Sean. Dave slips another finger inside, and grins at the pleased grunt Viggo gives him as he twists his fingers and rubs at Viggo's sweet spot, presses his thumb against that lovely sensitive spot just behind Viggo's balls. Viggo shivers and swears and grunts and he pushes back into Dave, wanting everything Dave will give him, but he never looks away from Sean, and Dave grins, Fucking brilliant.

Sean lets out a long, ardent groan of pain-pleasure as Karl wraps one brawny arm around his lower belly and shoves steadily into him, and dear God, Karl thinks to himself as the heat of Sean's body closes around his cock, as he bites into Sean's shoulder and sucks a bruise into the skin. Dear God, he thinks, as he plunges further into Sean, breathes in the warm smell of him, listens to the need in the groan Sean breathes out, this is as good as he's imagined it. He tightens one fist around the base of Sean's cock, his knuckles nudging up tight against Sean's belly. Sean curses and moans in his arms, hot and sweating. Karl growls into the skin of his shoulder. So good to have him...

Dave keeps an even pull on the leash as he moves into Viggo. Mercy, it's lovely to have him again, feel the deep warmth of him, how willing he is, eager to enjoy whatever the moment brings. Steady on all fours, Viggo's stance is wide, arms and thighs bracing against Dave's rhythm, working to please and be pleased, though Dave knows that what he most wants is to lunge forward, cause some serious friendly mayhem just there between Sean's legs. It'll be something to see, that, but not just yet. Viggo is warm and welcoming around Dave's cock, and Dave curves one hand around Viggo's hip, holding them both steady. He loves the way this looks, his right hand clutching at the leather of Viggo's leash, his controlling fist resting there in the damp warmth of Viggo's lower back. Viggo has a lovely back.

Dave is riding him slick and easy, and it feels wonderful, the way that pleasure travels, to his thighs and his knees, and all the way up his spine to his shoulders, but it's about all Viggo can do to keep from lunging against the leather collar and choking himself in his fervor to rush forward and swallow Sean’s beautiful cock, jutting up so close to his face, so flush with rich, red blood that Viggo's lips can feel the heat from him. If Viggo could just reach that little distance he could suck the gleaming fluid off that tender crown, maybe nip, make Sean yell, make the head of Sean's cock sting and bruise, let him feel for days ahead how very, very much Viggo desires him, loves the taste of him, but oh. Dave is so good back there; heavy, deep, and slow, long, even strokes over that nice spot inside him. Viggo's breath gusts hot over the dark rose blush of Sean's tempting skin. Karl is fucking Sean so hard now that he's almost shoving Sean's cock into Viggo's lips. Not fair. The sounds Sean is making are heaven. Begging. Viggo bites back his own groans of pleasure so that he can listen to Sean. The leather collar digs in. Sean needs him.

Karl holds Sean tightly against him, slamming into him, and deliberately avoiding his sweet spot, the fucker. God. He knows Karl is holding back his own release, making it last, breathing hard into Sean's neck. Sean's hands clench around the chains, and he presses back into Karl's fierce embrace, begging brokenly for more, but he hardly hears himself for how terribly aware he is of Karl in him and around him, Karl's fist around the base of his cock, his thumb hard just behind his balls. It hurts, and Karl's cock burns through him, the way Karl's tearing into him and God, but it's glorious, and a tiny corner of Sean’s brain questions when he started enjoying being hurt, but Sean can’t be bothered to pay attention, not when he can feel Viggo staring at him, predatory, breathing on Sean's hot, wanting skin. Viggo's hair sticks to his face in sweat-darkened stripes, his eyes like bright coals behind the strands, and oh God, he's beautiful. Merciful Christ, Sean's sure he's going to fucking faint before he fucking comes. Jesus. He's losing his words. His eyes have drifted shut and he's started moaning like a million-dollar whore, and he fucking doesn't care.

Through a haze of pleasure, the push and pull rhythm of Viggo's willing body and his own, Dave hears Sean's cries, the deep, ragged sounds he's been waiting for. With or without Karl's imperious fist Sean isn't going to last. Dave sets himself to follow Viggo, and he lets go the lead. Viggo lunges the short distance, hands grabbing hard at the backs of Sean's thighs, mouth sucking fit to bruise. Sean thrusts helplessly up into Viggo's devouring mouth. He begs and sobs for Karl to please fucking let him go. His writhing and pleading push Karl over, and Karl comes hard into him, yelling into the back of his neck.

Dave is laughing like an evil genius as he wraps one arm around Viggo's narrow hips and slams himself home, finally. As he's cursing and jerking erratically into Viggo's body he reaches forward to grab him just right and give him that extra push to throw him off the edge that he's been riding. Viggo comes howling around Sean's cock and quite possibly bites him, Karl opens his fist, and Sean is screaming, thrashing back into Karl's embrace. Karl holds onto him hard, keeping him from falling apart while Sean groans, sagging and shuddering in the restraints.

"Sean," Karl murmurs softly into the sweat-drenched hair at the back of Sean's ear. "Sean, it's all right, now." He strokes Sean's sweating skin; his belly, his chest, just holding onto him and letting Sean breathe. He glances across at Dave, listing slightly to one side, his hair spiked with sweat, but his eyes shining, and Karl wishes he'd noticed the moment when Dave climaxed, seen Dave's face. Perhaps later, then. Sean is shaking, as though he's freezing. Karl holds him tightly. "It's all right now," he promises. Jesus, but he's exhausted.


The floor is a mess. They're each a mess. Karl has unfastened the quick-snaps from Sean's cuffs, Dave has removed the chrome weight from Viggo's now too-sensitive delicates, and they've all promptly collapsed into a post-orgasmic heap that is quickly turning uncomfortable on the hard floor, even with the towels all over the place. For the moment, however, the four of them tangle together unable, or just plain unwilling, to quite discern where one man starts and another man ends.

Dave clears his throat and ventures, "Everybody alive?"

From somewhere underneath him Viggo rasps, "Nnnnnnnnnguhh."

Karl rolls onto his back with a weary sort of grunt and wonders, "D'you suppose we'll all fit in the bathtub?"

"Vig tried to bite off m'cock," Sean complains. "But I plan to forgive him."

Viggo starts to giggle, and then finds that he can't stop. Sean untangles himself from a reluctant Karl and shoulders aside a chortling Dave, in order to crawl up Viggo's prone body and kiss him thoroughly. Ostensibly, this is to shut him up. Really though, Sean's not fooling anybody.

Dave ignores the hard floor pressing up against his bare shoulder in favor of watching the two of them, lost in their own little universe. Viggo reaches up a shaky hand to curve his fingers over the back of Sean's head. It occurs to Dave that this is the first time he's actually seen Viggo and Sean kiss. He reminds himself with a certain pride, and not for the first time that he helped make them happen. Karl once promised him they would come back to him in this way, and so they have. Dave smiles to himself and considers whether this moment, right here, might be the best part of the afternoon. He feels Karl reaching for him, tugging at his sweaty hair for attention, and yeah, he's sure of it. All in all, Dave figures he must be just about the luckiest fella in the world, lying here on this messy old floor, and ain't that a hell of a thing.