Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo dine at a restaurant sans Miss Manners.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 413 Read: 905

Published: 18 Aug 2009 Updated: 18 Aug 2009

"...Which is when Karl told him to shove-- Vig. Vig. Stop it. ...Would you quit it? You're going to poke my fucking eye out. What the hell are you trying to do?"

"Feed you."

"Hey. ...Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, stop that! I can feed m'self. I don't need some great big wanker treating me like a little baby."

"Mmm. Not a baby. Not at all."

"Soft bastard."

"You like me that way."

"I'll deny it."

"Knew you would. ...Have some, would you? It's good. Better than last time."

"Doubt that. Look, I'll have a bite, but only if you stop shoving your goddamn fork in my face, all right?"

"No, no, no. You have to eat it off my fork. It tastes better that way."

"You're not just soft, you're going soft in the head."

"Don't look so annoyed, Sean. Those wrinkles in your forehead are so unflattering."

"Unflattering? What are you now? Some huge bloody poof? You're turning into a goddamn woman right before my--"

"Shh. Eat. It's what lovers do."

"Put that down. Christ, I can't take you anywhere. As if the fucking dessert itself wasn't girly enough-- Jesus! These are new fucking sunglasses, Vig!"

"It's just chocolate sauce. It'll wipe off."

"Off my shirt too? Fuck, that stuff stains!"

"Now who's being girly? It's just a shirt. I'll buy you another. And would you stop saying 'fuck'?"

"Fuck, no."

"Figures. ...Hey!"

"What?"

"That was uncalled for."

"It's just a shirt."

"And you're just getting shirty."

"I-- Put down that fork. ...I'm sorry, Vig, I wasn't thinking. Put down the f-- Augh! Ick. That's disgusting. You're disgusting."

"Ha."

"Ahem. Is there anything I can get you gentlemen?"

"Uh, no. We're good."

"Yep."

"Are you sure, sir? Perhaps I could offer you a napkin... or two?"

"He's fine."

"I'm fine."

"Certainly, sirs."

"...Actually, wait. There is something you can do for me. I'd like a bowl of ice cream. Any flavour."

"Sean."

"No, sorry, forget that."

"Sean."

"Make it chocolate."

"Sir."

"Thank you."

"...I don't like the way you're looking at me."

"I don't know why not. I thought you liked my smile."

"I do, but--"

"Ah. Here we go. ...Thank you."

"You were saying something about Karl."

"Was I?"

"I believe you were."

"Ah. Right."

"...Well?"

"Hmm?"

"Any time now."

"Sorry. It's just that this is really good. Really good. You should try some."

"Uh, that's ok."

"Vig?"

"I'm fine. Full, even."

"Vig?"

"I... Yes?"

"Open up and say 'ahhh'."