Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sharing leads to getting a little closer. Follows Little Red Riding Hood.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2417 Read: 784

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

==

Karl's eyes blinked open, and he was wide awake, as usual. He sat up with a sigh, looking at the other two men still sleeping, and wished he weren't a morning person. But his stomach rumbled and his bladder threatened, so he got up.

After taking care of business he pulled on flannel pants and a T-shirt and quietly padded down the stairs to the kitchen. He put a kettle on to boil and dug out the bagels they'd brought, as well as the jar of peanut butter. Setting it all on the table, he went back out to the main room to grab his laptop, and soon he was settled, eating and tapping at the keyboard.

Sean shifted as the smell of coffee penetrated his dreams. Cracking one eye, he saw Viggo sprawled on his stomach, sheet draped over his hips, sound asleep. Deducing that Karl must be responsible for the enticing aroma, he dragged himself out of bed, lured by the promise of caffeine. Grabbing a pair of discarded sweats, he stumbled into the kitchen, scratching his chest.

The footsteps approaching the kitchen didn't distract Karl until the door actually swung open. He glanced up and froze. Sean. Rumpled Sean. Rumpled, sleepy, oh-my-God sex-on-legs Sean. Karl had to swallow hard as other parts of his body agreed with his mental meanderings. Christ.

The man was gorgeous. And when Karl closed his eyes to blink, visions swamped him - last night he'd gripped the headboard while on his knees and looked over his shoulder to see the older man's face, contorted with focus and pleasure as he'd thrust into Karl... Coughing and shaking his head, Karl stood abruptly from the table. "Coffee?" he asked, voice (more than) a little hoarse.

"God, yes..." Sean moaned, voice raspy from sleep. Pouring himself a cup of the steaming liquid, he turned to face his friend - the friend he'd been inside of last night. His cock twitched at the memory as his eyes ran over Karl - the low slung pajama bottoms and clinging T-shirt. They stopped at the bare feet, fascinated. He'd seen every inch of Karl naked, but at the time, he'd been distracted by other more obvious parts of the man's anatomy.

Realizing he was staring, he shook himself, kicking back a chair to join Karl at the table and forcing himself to look away from the toes curling against the tile floor. Another flashback of Karl's toes curling into the mattress as Viggo sucked his cock flashed through his brain. Damn. It seemed he had a one-track mind all of a sudden. "Aren't your feet cold?" he asked.

Karl could hardly tell him he'd gotten a hot flash as soon as he'd seen him, could he? Well... "Not now," he muttered, shifting clumsily in the chair because he was staring at Sean's chest. Yeah, he'd seen it a lot last night, but he'd been focused on other things. Now, though, all he wanted to do was look. And touch. And kiss... Karl gritted his teeth for a second. Keep on like that, Urban, the man's gonna think you're a sex maniac. "Sleep well?" he managed to get out fairly evenly.

"Yeah." Sean cleared his throat. "We... well we burned a lot of energy," he chuckled, embarrassed. "Sex always makes me sleep like a baby." Of course, now that he was awake and the coffee was beginning to take effect, his body seemed more than ready to start again. Fuck, he hadn't been this randy since leaving his twenties. He wasn't sure if it was the novelty or just simply that Karl was irresistible. Watching as the younger man's tongue slipped out to lick a drop of cream from his lips, he was beginning to think it was the latter.

Tilting his head, Karl noticed from the corner of his eye that Sean was watching him. No - check that - watching his lips. The nerves faded, and he felt flushed again and eager as hell. Just to experiment, he looked back at his keyboard and deliberately licked his bottom lip.

Sean groaned softly as the pink tip of Karl's tongue stroked his bottom lip, still slightly swollen from all the kisses of the night before. The chair squeaked as he shifted, trying to relieve the constriction of the erection growing between his legs.

Karl glanced up sideways at Sean, unable to hide the sparkle in his eyes as his smile grew. "You feelin' okay there, Sean?" he asked. He was hard, himself - not a stretch since he'd done nothing with his morning erection, but now it was back in force. The older man was just...damn delectable. He couldn't imagine how he'd never seen it before.

"Uhh..." Staring at his hands, Sean spun the coffee mug on the table. He'd let Viggo bring him off sitting right here, but the bright light of morning made it harder to admit to Karl how he was feeling. "I... uh... oh hell!"

The younger man blinked and pushed his laptop aside, reaching out to cover one of the older man's hands with his own. "Sean, it's okay," he said quietly. He studied Sean's face, hoping and praying that the blond was just nervous...and not regretful.

Sean looked up to see Karl's normal confidence wavering and somehow that they were both out of their comfort zone made things easier. "I'm just not used to have a constant hard-on for my best mates," he admitted self-consciously.

Karl closed his eyes in relief for a second and squeezed Sean's hand. "We're in the same boat, then, luv," he said affectionately. And he realized he meant it affectionately. He knew his relationship with Sean and Viggo would be changing... He gathered his confidence back around him and grinned at Sean. "I can help you with that," he offered playfully.

Narrowing his eyes at the oh-so-helpful offer, Sean drawled, "Oh, you can, can you?" Turning his hand over, he ran his fingers in a ghosting caress over Karl's palm and the sensitive underside of his wrist. When their eyes met, he dropped his voice to a low growl. "All books and games aside, do you really want to touch me?"

Blinking, Karl suddenly realized the problem - now he just had to figure out what to do about it. He slid his fingers through Sean's to clasp his hand. "Yes," he said simply, meeting the other man's eyes evenly and honestly.

Sean started to admit that he wanted to touch Karl, too, but decided to show him instead. Sliding out of his chair and sinking to his knees between Karl's legs, he twisted his fist in the soft T-shirt and pulled the younger man close for a kiss.

A soft whimper of want and relief escaped Karl as he leaned with Sean's pull and met his lips. He settled his hands on broad shoulders, fingers clenching as his lips parted, and Sean's tongue slid between them, slow and easy. He tangled his own with it, tasting coffee and Sean himself. Without thinking, Karl scooted toward the edge of the chair, sliding his hands down Sean's back.

As Karl slid closer, Sean's hands skimmed down his sides, rucking up the soft cotton of his shirt to be able to touch warm skin. His fingers kneaded and stroked their way up Karl's back, one hand reaching up through the neck opening to tangle in the soft dark hair, pulling their bodies tightly together. Unable to help himself, Sean rutted against Karl's calf. "Fuck, you feel good," he moaned, tilting his head in the opposite direction to change the angle of the kiss.

The younger man moaned in agreement. "Ditto," he murmured against Sean's lips as he moved his hands under the other man's arms, sliding them to his waist and pulling him even closer. "Want you," he moaned, eyes already glazed with heat. "You make me crazy."

"Let me... let me make you crazy," Sean rasped, lifting Karl's T-shirt over head, his lips dropping to graze a nipple. Licking the puckered flesh, he circled the bud with the tip of his tongue, catching it with his teeth and biting down firmly as Karl squirmed under the touch.

"Oh God!" Karl yelped, sagging against Sean. "Fuck fuck fuck..." he whispered, swallowing hard as he tipped his head back, soaking in the attention. "Don't know how you could ever think you wouldn't be good at this..."

"Wasn't that..." Sean's lips dragged across the smooth chest to the other nipple. "Never even occurred to me, honestly. Now I can't imagine how I managed to spend so much time around you and not do this."

Karl slid his fingers into the older man's hair and tilted his face up, groaning as he pulled Sean's lips off his nipple. He ducked his head to capture those lips, licking them before kissing him thoroughly. "Now we know, right?" he asked quietly, faces only a breath apart. "Won't have to go back to before... I don't want to."

"Really?" Sean asked distractedly, sucking at Karl's lower lip, lost in the kiss. "How do we do that?" Pulling back to look at Karl's face, he stroked the scruffy cheek. "I don't want to lose this... lose you, but..." He stuttered to a stop, unsure of how to say what was in his head.

Pulling back and tilting his head in concern, Karl studied Sean's face. He waited, patiently, giving Sean the time he needed. He already knew what he wanted. He'd known from the moment they'd started playing that first game.

Sean finally settled on "I've never felt this way. The way I feel with you guys... and I don't want to give it up when we go back. But what does that mean? Are we friends? Lovers? Boyfriends?" He chuckled at the last question.

"Why not all of the above?" Karl asked mildly, mouth quirking a bit. "Don't have to over think it. Just go with what works for us. I'm sure Viggo would say the same thing."

Snorting, Sean ran his hands over the Karl's thighs. "Yeah, he's better at that than I am. He's the hippie, but maybe I could take lessons. Just go with what feels good, right?" The blond's eyes darkened as his thumbs massaged the skin to either side of Karl's cock.

Karl shivered and moaned. "I'd thought about your hands before, know that? Never thought it would come to anything." No matter how much he'd wished. And that had been a lot. He tilted his head back as he exhaled, fingers curling into the hair at the nape of Sean's neck. "Now I think I'll dream about them."

Karl's words twisted something low in Sean's gut. "You thought about me? Before this weekend?" His thumb ran up the bottom of the hard ridge developing under the flannel pants. Lips twitching slightly, he bent over, mouthing the hardening cock through the soft material.

"Oh Christ..." the younger man breathed as he felt Sean's mouth on him. "Yeah. Yeah - when you'd doodle in the meetings, I noticed. Once I started thinking about other men for my book..." Karl's breathing sped up and he was flushing. "I - I couldn't help but think a little for myself. And your hands...Christ!"

One of the hands Karl was describing cupped his balls and squeezed gently, causing the younger man to gasp and spread his legs wider. Settling open and flat, Sean's hands framed Karl's cock, snub fingers sliding into the flap to stroke warm, soft skin. "You patterned the men in your book on you and me?" Sean asked, more amused than outraged by the idea. "Maybe I should go back and read that scene again."

Karl's eyes flew open, and he looked horrified for a moment - found out - but then the smile on Sean's face made his shoulders slump. In relief and in embarrassment. He covered his face with both hands. "Aww fuck, Sean. I'm sorry. It's just..." Karl dropped his hands to his thighs and bit his bottom lip.

Raising a hand to cup the strong jaw, Sean pulled the lip free with his thumb, soothing it with a swipe of his tongue, and his other hand continued to stroke Karl's erection through the pajama bottoms. "Don't be sorry. I'm just sorry it took me so long to see it." His hands skimmed his friend's body, sliding under his ass and pulling him forward firmly against his belly, just above his own throbbing groin. "Fuck! Too many clothes," he cursed, pulling at the last remaining hindrance to seeing all of his new lover.

Sighing and groaning at once, Karl hooked his arms under Sean's and stood them both up. "Couch couch couch..." he murmured while stealing more kisses and walking Sean backward out of the kitchen.

Sean laughed as they tripped and stumbled into the next room, tumbling onto the couch, Karl landing on top of him. Groaning, he caught the taller man's hair, guiding their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Forgetting they were still half dressed, Karl was just thrilled to be able to touch more and more of Sean. He skimmed his hands down the other man's sides, gripped his hips, smoothed a palm over a stiffened nipple, and enough kisses to put him over the moon. He broke his mouth away to practically beg. "Sean...put your hands on me - please..."

"God, yes..." Sean moaned into Karl's neck, grinding his hips up hard. His hands stroked down the strong back and under the elastic of Karl's pants to cup his ass. Squeezing the firm cheeks, he pulled them apart slightly so his fingers could play down the cleft. "How does it feel?" he asked suddenly. "How does it feel to have a cock inside you?" He'd been thinking about it almost constantly since Karl had asked him to fuck him last night.

Karl sat up a little bit to look at Sean with heat-glazed eyes. "It's...it's a bit of a tight squeeze at first, actually - enough to make you start thinking that maybe it wasn't such a great idea, but then you relax and..." he swallowed hard as he shivered. "Then it's being so full that you can't stand it. Can't stop moving. Can't stop yelling for more." He reached up to trace Sean's lips with one finger, and then he grinned. "Guess I'll have to remember that for the book. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to fuck me."