Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Playing a game.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 816 Read: 813

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

The waiter dropped the check discreetly on the edge of the table and Viggo picked it up. Sean reached across the table and grabbed the other end of the small black tray. Viggo pulled slightly. “I’ll get this.”

“No. You bought last time,” the Brit argued.

Viggo shook his head, tugging harder. “No, I didn’t. You argued with me that night, too.”

“Just give it over and we won’t have to argue tonight,” Sean said, yanking, his hand brushing the candle in the center of the table, hot wax spilling over the back of his hand. “Bloody hell,” he yelled, dropping the check and snatching his hand back.

Viggo pulled a credit card out of his wallet and laid the check to the side. Pulling an ice cube from his water glass, he held out his hand. “Let me see it,” he instructed calmly.

Sean held out his hand. Viggo scooted around the u-shaped booth to examine it more closely. “It’s not bad.” He ran the ice over the areas of wax.

Sean hissed as the burn cooled rapidly, the wax contracting on his skin. Viggo continued to tend his hand, peeling away the ice-hardened wax and reapplying the ice to the red skin. Sean shifted uncomfortably against the leather seat.

Viggo felt Sean squirm and looked at his lover out of the corner of his eye. He knew that look. Sean was aroused. Lifting the hand to his mouth, he let his lips brush over the burned skin. The soft answering moan was all the confirmation he needed. Reclaiming his credit card, he dropped more than enough bills on the tray and pulled Sean out of the booth.

~~~~~

The drop of wax clung to the edge of the candle for a breathless instant before falling to Sean’s chest. It was the last in a long line of such drops, each one causing the blond to writhe and pull at the ropes Viggo had used to secure his hands and feet. The artist positioned the candle for one last drop, directly above Sean’s nipple, grinning at the sharp hiss it produced when it landed.

“Fuck, Vig,” Sean swore. “Stings.”

“Yeah… and you like that, don’t you?” Viggo purred. He was sitting straddled across Sean’s groin and a small rock of his hips against his lover’s painfully hard shaft made the question moot. “Don’t worry. I’m going to make it feel all better.”

With an erotic slide of his body, Viggo reached for a small bowl of ice, he’d placed on the bedside table. Slipping a cube in his mouth, he bent his lips to Sean’s chest, his kisses bathing the abused skin with cold. When the ice in his mouth was gone, he continued to tongue at the sensitive skin, flicking at the hardened flakes of wax that tugged at the hair on his lover’s chest.

With each new sensation, Sean swelled harder until he felt ready to burst. “Fuck… gotta stop.” He thrashed under his lover’s touch.

“Why?” Viggo asked coyly, grinding down against Sean’s cock and biting at his nipple through the disk of wax.

“Holy hell,” Sean yelped, arms contracting against his bonds as he tried to grasp Viggo’s head. If he had the ability, he wasn’t sure if he’d push him away or hold him close and beg him to do it again.

“Feel good,” Viggo purred, reaching between his legs with one hand to grasp Sean’s cock, while his tongue danced around the erect, red nipple.

“Damn, you know it does…” Sean hissed again. “Too good. Gonna blow me load too soon if ya keep tha’ up.”

“So you’re saying I should get mine while I can?” Viggo asked, reaching for the lube and coating Sean’s cock. Lifting his body, he impaled himself, rising up and down in shallow movements to take all of Sean’s cock deep into his unprepped hole.

“Oh, God…” Sean gasped as Viggo fucked himself on his cock. “So fuckin’ close… can’t…”

“Don’t hold back,” Viggo groaned, one hand fisting his cock, the other snatching the hardened wax from Sean’s chest. Each painful pull caused Sean’s hips to thrust deeper. “Yeah, fuck me!”

“Fuck… oh, fuck… Viggo…” Sean came hard, his body curling up from the bed to capture Viggo’s lips in a kiss.

With a final squeeze, Viggo came, coating Sean’s chest. Leaning forward, lips connected, he followed his lover back down to the bed, his hands smoothing his release into the reddened skin. The urgency of the kiss eased as the aftershocks slipped away.

Sean looked down at his chest.

Viggo dropped a quick kiss on the maltreated nipples and grinned. “Don’t worry. Viggo’s burn cream will make it feel all better.” He winked.