Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: All about Rituals

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 399 Read: 909

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

Viggo and Sean moved towards each other, carefully maneuvering through the crowd so that they would approach on either side of their Elven Prince.

“Viggo!” Sean called boisterously.

“Bean!” Viggo returned.

Orlando looked up, scanning the crowd like a deer that had just heard a hunter chamber a round. Spying the two men closing in fast, he attempted to evade them, but the premiere crowd was just too tight.

Sean’s arms opened wide, scooping Orlando into their fold before closing around Viggo. Viggo’s equally strong arms embraced Sean, crushing Orlando between them.

“Will you two never tire of this game?” Orlando asked, words breathless as he was squeezed between two strong chests.

“You hear somethin’, Vig?” Sean asked.

“Just noise from the crowd,” Viggo answered. “Damn, I missed you,” he told the blond Brit, continuing their embrace and talking around Orlando like he wasn’t even there. Over the shoulder of the struggling man between them, Viggo pressed a kiss to Sean’s mouth.

Sean’s hand dropped around Orlando’s side to grasp Viggo’s hip and pull him closer. “Missed you too,” he rasped into the kiss, grinding his hips forward into Orlando’s ass and pushing the young man’s groin into Viggo’s hardening cock.

“Fuckers stop!” Orlando complained, trying to extricate himself from their grasp.

“God’s you feel good,” Sean rasped, his voice dropping several octaves to a seductive growl.

“You, too. Can’t wait to get you alone.” Viggo hooked his fingers through Sean’s belt loop, preventing Orlando’s escape from the other side.

Orlando’s body started to react to the erotic contact, his cock beginning to swell and harden. With a hard push at Viggo’s chest, he managed to break free. He was stronger now than he’d been during the Rings premieres when this little game had started. Back then he’d just bite his lip and run to the bathroom to wank before taking his seat in the theater. With an exasperated grunt, he stalked off.

Sean sniggered.

“One of these days we are going to have to put him between us for real,” Viggo said, watching the lithe form storm away.

Grinning, Sean agreed, wrapping an arm around Viggo’s neck and pulling him close to smack a kiss on his cheek. “Bloody brilliant idea, mate. Do you know his room number?”