Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Having more than one lover definitely has its advantages. Follows Absolutely F'ing Filthy.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2657 Read: 1042

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

==

Karl sat to one side and watched his two lovers quiver in each other's arms, pressing and moving against each other. Gorgeous, he thought, reaching out to run his fingers along Sean's back as the older man shivered, overloaded with sensation. He shifted and reached to the night stand to grab the bottle of lube.


Using the lube to slick a finger, Karl dropped the bottle and knelt back between Sean's legs. When Sean sagged completely into Viggo's arms, he slid his finger down into the blond's cleft, stroking and teasing.

Sean moaned against Viggo's shoulder, moving his hips slightly, feeling the come between him and Viggo’s cling and slide and slick. He raised his head. "We made a mess," he said weakly, a renewed zip of pleasure already heating him as Karl touched him.

Viggo chuckled, rolling Sean to the side and into Karl's arms, watching as the blond arched into their lover's touch. "I think we can handle that," Viggo said, getting to his feet and padding to the bathroom. He returned moments later with a towel - one end wet and warm, the other still dry. Carefully, he cleaned Sean's belly and groin, fascinated as Sean's cock started to swell and grow between the steady rubbing and Karl's fingers. He tossed the soiled towel carelessly over his shoulder in the general direction of the bathroom, and closed his lips over the deep pink tip of the blond's growing erection.

"Shit, Vig..." Sean drew out as he shuddered in Karl's arms, pushing back on the one finger that was sliding slowly in and out of him. "You're gonna take the top of my head off," he complained.

"And you'll love every minute of it," Karl promised, kissing the back of his neck and slowly pressing two fingers into him, watching Sean shiver and then wiggle before pushing back slightly. "Fuck, you've got a gorgeous ass," he swore.

"You're one to talk," Viggo quipped, drawing back to take a breath before returning his attention to Sean's cock. His tongue lapped at the head, flicking rapidly at the base of the foreskin. Nipping at the trail of soft hair trailing down from Sean's belly button, he worked his way up the strong chest.

Karl chuckled, rubbing his face in Sean's hair as he continued to prepare his lover for what was coming. When Sean started actively pushing back on his twisting fingers, the younger man added another, rubbing along the sides of the tight passage, hoping to make Sean scream.

And he did - practically jumping in Viggo's arms as his body just exploded with a shock of pleasure. "Holy fucking Christ!" Sean swore, panting as Karl snickered from behind him.

Viggo clutched at Sean's body, holding him close for a minute before brushing the hair gently back from his face. "All first times hurt a bit, but that's just a taste of the incredible pleasure. Let us show you."

Sean’s eyes were deep, dark green as he looked up at Viggo and nodded. Then he laid his forehead against the other man's cheek and moaned as Karl sent starbursts blasting behind his eyelids. He mewled the younger man's name as he shifted his hips, rubbing his quiescent cock against Viggo's thigh.

Taking a deep breath, Karl looked over Sean to Viggo, face serious. He moved to kiss the side of Sean's neck gently.

"Let's take him as high as we can get him," Viggo rasped, looking at Karl. "When he's begging..." He didn't have to finish the statement. He could see perfect understanding in Karl's eyes. They'd drive Sean crazy until his desire outweighed the pain. Scooting lower in the bed, Viggo's hands began to stroke and explore the soft skin around Sean's cock while his mouth attacked his nipples.

"Christ ... begging?" Sean moaned, eyes rolling back into his head, jerking each time Karl hit that spot.

"Oh yeah," Karl purred, leaning to lick along the shell of Sean's ear as he continued to push three long fingers into of his lover.

"And, at least at first, we aren't going to listen to you," Viggo drawled, his tongue trailing down the center of Sean's abdomen until his could tug at the curly pubic hair with his teeth.

Sean gasped, pushing away from Viggo's teeth, then forward off Karl's fingers as the pressure of them that deep inside became uncomfortable. But every push back opened him further, and the feeling of being full ... he groaned. He was starting to get an idea of what Karl’d been talking about.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous screwing yourself on my fingers," Karl said, drawing a whimper from the older man. "Think you'll be that gorgeous screwing yourself on my cock?" he rasped, shifting down the bed and to his side to rut slowly against the back of Sean's thigh.

Lapping at the leaking tip of Sean's cock, Viggo groaned at the image supplied by Karl's words. Circling the swollen head with his lips, Viggo sucked, his fingers crawling between Sean's legs and meeting Karl's. Withdrawing almost completely, he rolled his eyes up at Sean. "Fuck my mouth while Karl fucks your ass."

Sean's cock certainly liked that idea, hardening even further despite his recent climax. He stuttered his hips forward as his breaths caught. "Please...oh Christ...please. I need...something...something..." he begged, clutching at Viggo's shoulder with his free hand, the other already curled around the other man's shoulder since Sean lay on his side.

Closing his eyes to get a good hold on his control, Karl laid back and grabbed a condom off the night stand, rolling it on and slicking up before scooting against Sean again. Just to be sure, he slicked his fingers and pressed them inside Sean again, stretching as the older man squirmed.

"Easy...," Viggo soothed, licking up the shaft. "We'll take care of you." His finger slipped inside Sean beside Karl's, keeping him open and on edge as the brunette prepared himself. Rubbing insistently over Sean's prostate, Viggo left his cock long enough to suck at his balls. When Karl seemed ready, he pulled Sean's top leg forward, bending the knee and spreading him wide open. Positioning himself carefully, he sucked Sean's cock deeper into his throat than he'd ever taken him, having held back earlier for maximum distraction now.

Sean flailed before he buried his fingers in Viggo's hair as the added fingers pushed his limits. He shivered and instinctively pushed against the invasion, unwittingly letting the fingers bury in him deeper. His breath caught as they pulled away and he felt his cock sucked into Viggo's mouth – and his eyes rolled back into his head as he gasped.

"Breathe out and push back against me, lover," Karl murmured into Sean's ear as he settled his hips close and started to press forward, first carefully, then having to push harder to gain entrance to his tight body. He rubbed the older man's back, murmuring soothingly as Sean stiffened in reaction. "Push back, Sean," he said again, willing himself to hold still until he was accepted.

Viggo reached around Sean to stroke Karl's hip, silently offering support for the restraint he was demonstrating. A good first experience might well determine whether Sean would ever do this again.

Redoubling his efforts to drive the blond to distraction, Viggo worked the length in his mouth with his tongue, moving his fingers to massage between Sean's legs. Unconsciously he shifted so he could rock his own renewed erection against the smooth sheets. When all this was over with, someone was going to have to fuck him and fuck him hard. He moaned, eyes rolling closed as he felt Karl slip just inside Sean's body.

How Karl could be bigger than the fingers that had pushed inside him, Sean didn't know. He gritted his teeth and shut his eyes, trying to breathe and focus on Viggo's mouth on him. He was thankful when Karl just stopped, letting him get used to the feel of him, letting the reality of Karl's cock inside him settle. Slowly he relaxed, the heat and sensation and wet on his cock and Viggo's stimulating fingers finally making him wiggle against the thickness, pushing back against it and sinking it in just a bit.

Karl gasped, and his fingers curled tightly into Sean's shoulder when he felt himself slide in deeper. He tilted his head forward to bury his face in Sean's hair, and he started to rock ever so slowly and evenly, paying as close of attention as he could to Sean's reactions.

Viggo relaxed, letting Sean set the pace, sucking and licking as the blond's cock slid in and out of his mouth, gaining speed as Karl sank deeper. Placing his hand back on Karl's hip, he could feel the tension in his muscles. With a push, he got the brunette to crook his leg up, stroking down the strong thigh with his fingers and gently brushing his balls and slipping back to trace along the smooth cleft.

The younger man gasped as he slid further into Sean, Viggo's touch only making it that much more intense. He shuddered, moving his lips to Sean's ear, then his neck. "How are you, baby?" he asked, voice shaky.

"Karl..." Sean breathed, amazed at the pleasure soaking through him despite the significant discomfort. "It's...indescribable," he hissed, jerking forward into Viggo's mouth. "I'm gonna explode, I think - you're filling me up, and Vig's trying to empty me out," he choked out.

Smoothing his hand over Sean's chest, Karl murmured quietly, reassuringly. "We just want to show you how much we - " He swallowed and looked to Viggo.

Viggo pulled back just enough to finish Karl's thought. "--love you." His eyes stayed locked with Karl's, unspoken messages passing between the two, not quite so lost in passion.

Karl nodded slowly. "Love you," he echoed, leaning to press his lips to Sean's temple. "Love you," he whispered.

Sean shuddered, eyes squeezed shut as he writhed between them. He'd felt it last night, that moment when strong friendship crossed the line into something more. And now he could admit it. "Love you - love you both," he moaned. "Please, please, love me," he begged.

A chuckle rumbled up from Viggo's chest. If he'd been able to, he'd have answered, 'What do you think we're doing?' Instead, he sucked harder, his fingers dancing over Karl's ass and balls and where he joined with Sean. Rubbing against the mattress harder, he thought, 'God, if Sean doesn't come soon, I'm going to explode!' Clutching Karl's ass, he pulled them both closer, sinking Karl deeper into Sean's ass.

Karl slid a hand up Sean's back. "Gonna move now, Sean," he said hoarsely. The tightness was incredible, and he had to move or he was going to lose control. Straining not to move too much too fast, Karl started sliding himself in and out. "I'm doing it, Sean," he breathed. "I'm fucking you. Can you feel it?"

Sean's face was flushed as he shuddered, hands grasping at Viggo in desperation for long moments as he felt the pull and push as Karl fucked him slowly. The sensation and the knowledge of what was happening were far too quickly too much - not to mention the addition of Viggo's contribution.

"Christ...Karl! I'm - I'm - " Sean’s voice ripped into a ragged yell as he came, his back bowing as he stiffened in reaction. He unconsciously snapped his hips forward, ramming his cock into Viggo's throat, then just as quickly jerked back on Karl's cock, sinking it as deep as Karl had been yet.

The younger man cried out as well, more in shock at his cock being gripped so tightly by the convulsing muscles. He grasped Sean's shoulder, leaning his forehead against the back of the blond's neck as he struggled not to just roll him over and fuck him hard.

Viggo suckled Sean gently, hearing the blond hiss with each touch. Running a soothing hand over Sean's quivering thigh to Karl's, he found tightly clenched muscles. Looking up at the brunette's face, he saw a mask of barely restrained passion. His entire body responded to that look. Squeezing Karl's ass to get his attention, he whispered roughly, "He's oversensitive. Ease out gently."

At the panicked look that crossed the younger man's face, he grinned seductively. "And fuck me into next week."

Karl about choked on his sharp breath. He nodded and started to slide his hips back slowly, his fingers gripping Sean's arm as he tried not to hurry. Finally he was out and Sean moaned and rolled to his back. Karl climbed right over him and crawled atop Viggo. "You want it like this?" he asked hoarsely.

Viggo stripped the condom off Karl, rolling on a new one and adding lube with efficient, if shaking, hands. "I want you so deep inside me I see stars," he said, lying down on his back and lifting his legs to Karl's shoulders. "Fuck me!"

Wasting no time, Karl lined up and thrust in, drawing harsh cries from them both. Letting loose what little restraint he had left, he slammed his hips against Viggo, driving in as hard as he could in a frantic pace. His hands gripped Vig's ass, his head tilted back as he gasped for air, and his eyes screwed tightly closed.

"Harder," Viggo pleaded, clutching Karl's thighs to anchor himself. "So close. So close," he chanted. "God... Oh, fuck! Right there! Make me come!"

Sean slowly opened his eyes as he heard his friend's rasp and Karl's animalistic grunts, and seeing the rough rutting and their obvious pleasure in it made his gut clench. The abandon in them both was breathtaking, and Sean was again struck with how gorgeous both men were. His eyes widened as Karl arched back in obvious orgasm, his usual gasps and moans gone silent as he shuddered.

Viggo's body clenched, his hips arched completely off the bed as he came, screaming Karl's name. As the initial intensity passed, his eyes opened and locked with Sean's, and he smiled, thinking he'd tell the blond he loved him, but Karl shifted and the pressure set off a chain of aftershocks that stole his breath. Reaching out an unsteady hand, he grabbed Sean's arm and hauled him closer for a kiss.

Not minding at all being closer, Sean met Viggo's lips in a firm, wet kiss that eased to be more tender. The blond raised one hand to rub over Karl's back where he had collapsed over Viggo as the kiss ended, and Sean sighed and lightly carded Viggo's hair from his face before leaning down to kiss Karl's sweaty forehead.

Viggo chuckled at the big, sweaty mess they had all become and nudged Karl. "Off! I can't breathe!" He softened the words with a kiss and by holding the tall brunette close as he rolled to his side. "Well, I'd say that was worth getting up early for. You okay?" he asked Sean, reaching up to brush the tangled hair back from his lover's face.

Sean nodded and smiled lopsidedly, looking at Karl, who seemed to already be back asleep. "He's like a big puppy," he chuckled, poking at the younger man's side.

"Eyy, lea' me ‘lone, I worked hard," Karl complained extremely cutely. Sean rubbed his hand over the rib he'd just poked soothingly.

"You'll get no complaints from me," Viggo chimed in with a sated grin. Pulling Sean even closer, he nuzzled the underside of his jaw. "I guess I'll just have to get my post-orgasmic cuddling from you. Having more than one lover definitely has its advantages."

"Eyyyyy," Karl whined again, scooting up behind him once Viggo was well settled in Sean's arms. “I wan’ cuddle, too.”

Sean just shook his head and curled his arms best he could around them both. "Won't hear me complaining," he murmured, at peace.

=fin=