Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The morning after the night before. Follows stand alone Snowed In.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 884 Read: 914

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

==

Shifting in the warm bed, Sean sighed and turned to his side, cuddling the warm body next to him instinctively, curling his arm over the trim waist. Content to be close, he didn’t question how that body scooted back against him while he slowly dragged his fingers up and down the chest his palm covered as he tried to hold onto a comfortable doze.

Viggo clung to the tantalizing dream, nudging back into the strong embrace that held him close. He’d missed this feeling. The hardest thing about not having a steady relationship was the lack of closeness. He was a cuddler at heart. You could get a fantastic fuck from a virtual stranger in a bar, but they wouldn’t be there in the morning to hold you.

Sighing quietly as he drifted in his warm daze, Sean snuggled closer, pressing his cheek against soft hair. His lips brushed sleep-heated skin. He didn’t move until an equally warm body spooned up behind him, long fingers sliding to cup his hip - and he instinctually knew something was ... off. And then the fingers stroked lower and Sean jerked awake in surprise, sitting up quickly, leaving the warm nest of covers behind. “What the fuck?!”

Two sleepy voices complained as cool air swept under the covers, chilling their skin. “Lie back down, Sean,” Viggo mumbled, pulling at the quilt. “What’s left of your virtue is in no danger, but it’s fuckin’ cold out there.”

Karl murmured his agreement, shifting closer to Viggo. “Either come back here or get out of the way. I’m not ready to get up yet.”

Rubbing at his eyes, Sean calmed down as he recalled where he was and who he was with. Letting his racing pulse calm, he shifted to look down at the other two men who were shifting to crowd into the warm spot he’d left behind. “Hey, no fair,” he said weakly, wanting to cuddle right back down between them, but somehow hesitant now in the light of day and stark sober.

Cracking an eye open, Karl looked up at Sean and took pity on him. He extended his hand, long fingers reaching for the other man’s. “C’mere, mate, I want more hugs,” he mock whined.

“Yeah, my ass is cold,” Viggo chimed in, wiggling his butt backwards and winking at his friend with a grin.

A tender smile pulled at Sean’s lips as he remained still and looked at them before slowly reaching out to drag his fingers softly along two bristled chins, soft necks and muscled bodies. His face was thoughtful as the pads of his fingertips rubbed along, just touching for touching’s sake, a liberty he hadn’t tried to take the night before, even at his most drunk.

Viggo watched Sean’s expression and the teasing glint left his eyes. “You can touch even better from down here,” he said, scooting away from Karl and patting the mattress. “Come back to bed.”

Hearing the change in the tone of Viggo’s voice, Karl reopened his eyes and peered up at Sean, wondering what had caused that... soft-eyed look. Wordlessly, he shifted back as well, making room for Sean.

Glancing at Karl and then back at Sean, Viggo felt a little like the big bad wolf seducing Little Red Riding Hood into the forest. Sure he’d entertained fantasies about his two best friends, but he honestly hadn’t thought anything would ever come of them and he was okay with that. Karl was obviously a willing participant. He dove into this new experience like he tackled everything else he did, and it had been his book that had started the whole thing. It was Sean that gave Viggo pause. He wanted the gorgeous blond, and as more than a friend, but not if Sean didn’t want him just as badly. Reaching up he stroked the messy blond hair back from the familiar face as it got closer. “Do you want this, Sean?” he asked, needing the verbal confirmation by the light of day.

Hearing his new lover’s words, Sean looked between the two men, seriously looking, and then nodded. “Yeah,” he said quietly. “I do.”

Viggo released the breath he’d been holding, his lips curling into a seductive smile. “Them come ‘ere and let us make you feel good.” His hands slid up Sean’s chest, fingers tangling in the soft hair as he watched Karl’s hands move towards Sean’s back.

Rather than speaking up, Karl reached out to curl his fingers through Sean’s, lacing their hands together before his other hand slid about Sean’s waist, gently urging the blond to lie between them again. When Sean’s head rested on the pillow, Karl leaned up on one elbow so he could kiss Sean lightly.

“So what exactly do you want?” Viggo asked Sean, eyes dark as he tilted Sean’s chin away from Karl and captured the damp lips with his own kiss.

Pausing as he decided how much he wanted to risk, Sean slid his hand along Viggo’s shoulder. “I want to make you feel good,” he rasped, hearing the intake of breath from Karl, behind him. “What do I do?”

==