Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The boys play another game. Follows Little Red Riding Hood.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1253 Read: 950

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

==

“So what exactly do you want?” Viggo asked Sean, eyes dark as he tilted Sean’s chin away from Karl and captured the damp lips with his own kiss.

Pausing as he decided how much he wanted to risk, Sean slid his hand along Viggo’s shoulder. “I want to make you feel good,” he rasped, hearing the intake of breath from Karl, behind him. “What do I do?”

An impish grin pulled at the corners of Viggo’s mouth as visions of their game of Truth or Dare flitted through his head. “Let’s play follow the leader,” he suggested.

Karl snickered, leaning over to pillow his chin on Sean’s shoulder. “Three little ducks, all in row, quacking and snacking as along they go,” he warbled. Sean looked at him like he’d gone mad. “Follow the leader, mate,” Karl said, poking Sean in the ribs.

“The snacking part sounds like fun,” Viggo rasped, his hand cupping Sean’s pectoral as his mouth closed over the rosy pink nipple. Getting into the spirit of the game, Karl leaned over to suck Sean’s other nipple between his lips, his dark head hovering close to Viggo’s golden one.

The moan the rumbled from Sean’s throat was low and tinged with a bit of disbelief. “Should I be doing any following?” he rasped, one arm sliding around each of his lovers.

“Only if you want to win,” Viggo chuckled. He gasped in surprise as he suddenly found himself on his back with the blond looming over him.

Karl chuckled as he was unceremoniously rolled aside, then turned over to watch Sean lean over Viggo. He sighed silently at the picture they presented - golden and smooth and muscled...just the sight aroused him and so he shifted to take part as well, this time his dark head matching the angle of Sean’s.

“Fu-uck,” Viggo moaned, his head falling back to the pillow as the sensation got to be too much to handle. “God, you guys are fast learners.”

Chuckling evilly, Karl loosed Viggo’s tight nub and looked up at his friend’s glazed eyes. “Well, look at that,” he breathed, nudging Sean to get his attention. “Told you we could take care of him.”

The older man tilted his head, blond hair shifting over his shoulder. He was swiftly realizing he didn’t have to be embarrassed around these two. Even in this, they were still best friends, just like Karl had said the night before. He smiled a little more. “What next, oh fearless leader?”

“Leader, my ass.” Viggo motioned vaguely at his body. “I’m all yours. You two play.” Viggo had expected Karl to take the lead, he was surprised when it was Sean’s hand he felt on him first.

Settling his palm on Viggo’s chest, Sean smoothed it slowly down to his belly, then the hollow between his hip and groin, then up and over the half-hard cock, feeling it move under his hand. His smile widened a bit more, and he looked up to Karl. “You gonna follow?” he rasped.

Swallowing when his mouth went dry at Sean’s now-bold behavior, Karl nodded and placed his hand on Viggo, following the same path until his palm covered Sean’s on Viggo’s erection. “Now what?” he murmured.

Eyes flickering up to Viggo’s face, Sean noted the quickening breaths. Screwing up his courage, he lifted his hand and leaned over, pressing his lips to that same place on Viggo’s chest...and his tongue darted out to taste the warm skin.

A sensual chill swept across Viggo’s skin at the bold touch, hardening his nipples, a breathy moan escaping from parted lips. He looked down at the two heads, dark and light. He wanted to tell Sean how good his touch felt... where he wanted to feel it next, but he was afraid words would break the spell that seemed to be holding his friend’s anxiety at bay.

Sean slowly slid his lips down Viggo’s body, the soft moan encouraging him, as did Karl’s head following him. He licked lightly along the way, just soft lapping occasionally, then he reached the crease of Viggo’s thigh. Letting go of a hot, shuddering breath he slid his tongue along the sensitive skin, just barely brushing the side of Viggo’s sac, then lightly along the side of his cock.

“Gods,” Viggo cried, his thighs trembling as he tried to keep his body still. He couldn’t resist reaching out and running a hand up each of his lovers’ arm, one coming to rest on Karl’s back and the other threading into Sean’s hair. Breath, he told himself, forcibly exhaling. Sean’s tentative touch was more erotic than any practiced seduction.

Karl followed Sean’s lead, only on the opposite side of Viggo’s body, and he gently bumped noses with Sean as they both lapped at the hard cock, and the younger man lifted his dark head to capture Sean’s lips.

Groaning, Sean kissed him, licking at his full lips, his hand sliding to replace his mouth on Viggo’s groin, stroking carefully.

Viggo watched as Karl’s mouth moved from his cock to Sean’s lips. A complaint jumped to his tongue, but the sight of the two men kissing over his body and Sean’s hand continuing the stimulation was too wonderful to interrupt. His fingers stroked the two faces as the kiss deepened.

Karl moaned happily into Sean’s mouth and slid his hand up Viggo’s thigh, grinning against Sean’s lips when he felt the other man’s hand already there. So he joined the stroking - first Sean’s hand, then Karl’s, firmly pressing and sliding down along Viggo’s cock to his balls, over and over.

“Game over,” Viggo said, struggling to sit up. He was just no good at being passive. He wanted to touch as well as being touched. Nudging Karl’s cheek, he joined the kiss, his hand running down Sean’s back to squeeze his ass.

Pleased, Sean sat back on his heels as Viggo pressed his lips into the sloppy three-way kiss, and he chuckled as he licked at both sets of lips. “You two drive me crazy,” he said between kisses.

Karl grinned, moving his head to nip at Sean’s ear. “Course, that’s why you love us.”

“Or at least put up with us groping your body,” Viggo added, his hand moving around to circle Sean’s cock.

A strangled laugh was Sean’s reply. “I think I can manage it,” he murmured, cheeks pinkening.

Viggo’s hand picked up speed, seriously fisting Sean’s erection. “Oh the things you put up with in the name of friendship.” He grinned at Karl, leaning close to steal another kiss.

Biting his lip, Sean stuttered out, “Some definition of friendship...”

Karl met Viggo’s kiss with enthusiasm as he reached out for Sean’s hand, pulling it to cover his own cock, curling the older man’s fingers about it. Sean convulsively squeezed and pumped, making Karl gasp against Viggo’s lips.

Viggo nipped at Karl’s lower lip, sucking it as he turned to taste Sean’s lips. He kissed the blond softly. “Our friendship.” Kiss. “Our definition is the only one that matters.” Each word was punctuated with increasingly passionate kisses.

Sean moaned as Karl’s lips joined in, completing the definition.