Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean gets a nice surprise

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1765 Read: 958

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

Viggo watched as Sean’s eyes followed the buxom waitress back to the bar. “She’s pretty,” he commented blandly.

Turning, Sean flushed. “What? I wasn’t… Oh hell, I was just lookin’,” he muttered.

Viggo laughed, reaching under the table to massage Sean’s thigh. “Did I say you couldn’t? She’s pretty and it’s been a long time since you’ve been with a woman. I told you when we first got together that I was willing to be flexible. You were the one who was all fired up about bein’ faithful.”

Sean glared at the man he considered his life mate. “Most people want their spouses faithful, Viggo. ‘Keep yourself only unto him for as long as you both shall live.’ Sound familiar? I’ve never honored those words with anybody but you. Forgive me if it means something to me.”

Sean stopped as the waitress returned with their drinks, leaning invitingly over the table until Viggo was afraid she was going to fall out of the top of her blouse.

“Thanks.” Viggo smiled, dropping enough bills on her tray to cover the tab and a generous tip while his lover looked anywhere but the woman’s chest. Viggo rocked his shoulder into Sean’s, squeezing playfully at his cock under the table. “Relax, will you? I’m not mad… or jealous. I just want you to be happy.”

“Well, I am happy,” Sean stated. “I’m happy with you and I don’t want anybody else.”

~~~~~

The expression on Sean’s face as he looked at that waitress kept playing through Viggo’s mind until he finally came up with a plan. It took a full day and six specialty stores, but by eight o’clock, he was ready. He’d left a message for Sean to meet him at the corner pub at nine. Now all he had to do was wait.

Sean walked in off the street, scanning the dark interior, looking for Viggo. This wasn’t their usual bar, so they didn’t have a regular table. When he didn’t see his lover, he took a seat at the bar and ordered a scotch. The telly behind the bar was playing baseball. Bah. Nothing to keep his attention there. He scanned the crowd.

A pretty blonde at the end of the bar had attracted quite a following. He’d seen two drinks sent her way already and she was currently chatting with a handsome bloke in a suit. Sean missed the pull. That moment when you knew that she was going home with you and not the guy on her other side.

He was just about to call Viggo on his cell when the blonde spun on her stool and Sean caught a familiar blue gaze.

Viggo.

Bloody hell. Sean felt like he should be repulsed, seeing his lover in drag, but the demanding pulse in his groin contradicted that idea. Viggo made a damn fine looking woman, his Scandinavian features expertly accented by subtle makeup. His eyes tilting flirtatiously, Viggo flashed a small smile and Sean felt himself smile in return – not the smile of a lover, but the response to that first overture between strangers.

The man beside Viggo touched his arm to regain his attention. With a last lingering look, Sean’s lover turned away, his skirt rising high on his leg, giving the Brit an enticing peek of smooth skin and lace-topped stocking.

Oh fuck no, Sean thought, picking up his scotch and making his way to the end of the bar. Taking the seat next to Viggo, he ran his hand up the familiar back, draped in the softest silk, encountering the strap of a bra halfway up. He hesitated, looking down at Viggo’s chest as the blond turned towards the touch. Cleavage. Viggo had cleavage, impressive cleavage at that. He knew he should raise his eyes, but he could barely control the desire to reach out and poke one of them.

Viggo cleared his throat and Sean looked up to catch an amused and indulgent look. “Yes?” Viggo prompted in a low, sultry, yet decidedly feminine voice.

Sean scrambled for words. He’d never had trouble starting a conversation with a beautiful woman before, but make the beautiful woman his lover – his male lover – and the words simply dried up on his tongue.

Taking mercy on Sean, Viggo slid off the stool, propping one high-heeled shoe on the rung of his lover’s stool and sliding slightly between his legs. “You’ve been watching me,” he whispered close to Sean’s ear, grinning at the shiver that traveled down his spine as Viggo’s breath tickled his ear, “and it’s making me hot.”

Sean rested his hands lightly on Viggo’s waist, his nervousness fading away. He could do this. Pulling Viggo towards him, he pressed his erection against his hip. “Hot for me cock, are you luv?” he growled, nuzzling the soft curls behind Viggo’s ear.

“I’ve been waiting for you to show up. I need a real man to make me scream.” Viggo melted against Sean’s chest.

The Brit couldn’t help but look over at the man on the other side of Viggo in triumph. “I’ll make you scream, lovey. I’ll make you squirm until you are beggin’ for me cock poundin’ hard and fast into yer body.”

Viggo moaned. He couldn’t help himself. His skirt pushed up, he rode Sean’s thigh. “If you don’t want me coming all over your jeans, maybe we should take this somewhere else.”

Sean growled his assent, jumping to his feet and pulling Viggo behind him towards the loo. Viggo had been talking about going home, but this was Sean’s fantasy. He’d see how it played out.

They stayed so close that Viggo’s chest kept colliding with Sean’s back as they walked, his arms coming around the muscular Brit to stroke his chest and pull at his nipples. A teasing hand ran lower, barely ghosting over the bulge in Sean’s jeans.

Sean stopped short, spinning an off-balance Viggo up against the hard wall. They hadn’t made it to the restroom, but Viggo hardly cared as he was pressed towards the paneled wall in the dark hallway. Sean’s hands were under his skirt, skimming up his thighs, playing with the lace edge of his stockings, running under the stretch lace of his panties. Sean’s head spun at the silky feel of his lover’s freshly shaved skin. “I’m gonna fuck you. Right here. Where anyone can see and you are gonna love it so much, you won’t even care.”

The probing fingers had found Viggo’s already prepared opening. Both men groaned as a thick finger slipped inside. Sean growled as Viggo pushed back impatiently, impaling himself on his finger. “God, you are such a slut for my cock.”

“Fuck yes,” Viggo whimpered, his voice never slipping from is carefully practiced intonation.

Sean scrabbled with his belt and the buttons on his jeans, freeing his cock, thick and heavy with need, already dripping from the tip.

“Fuck me,” Viggo pleaded, presenting his ass, the skirt bunched up around his hips, the lace panties pushed down to the tops of his thighs.

Sean’s hands slipped around Viggo’s chest, to knead the breasts he knew to be false, but they felt real in his hands. Viggo moaned. There was no feeling in them, but they were applied with skin adhesive and every pull tugged deliciously on his own nipples beneath them.

One hand on Viggo’s hip, the other on a firm tit, Sean rocked his cock between the spread thighs, letting it brush against the clenching opening, catch in the dimple, ready to press inside and then slip away into the lubed cleft.

Viggo twisted his head, mouth open, moist and ready, begging for a kiss. Sean obliged. Tongues tangled. Teeth nipped and lips sucked. Reaching up to cradle Viggo’s face between his hands, he brushed at the smeared red lipstick around Viggo’s mouth. “God, you’ve got a sexy mouth. What I wouldn’t give to see it wrapped around my cock?”

“So ask,” Viggo said, his voice dripping with erotic promise. “I’ll fall to my knees and suck you till you can’t come again, leaving a ring of lipstick deep around the base hidden by those wiry, gold curls.”

Sean moaned, his hips surging forward, pinning the American to the wall. “I’d rather fuck you.”

Viggo widened his stance in silent invitation. Sean couldn’t resist, guiding the head of his penis to the tight round opening, he closed his eyes and breached Viggo’s body. “So fuckin’ tight.”

“Move,” Viggo ordered, rocking between the wall and the hard length piercing him.

Sean didn’t need to be told twice, slamming hard into the stretched channel. Reaching around, he used the silk of Viggo’s skirt to grab his cock, stroking the hard length rapidly with the velvety cloth.

“Oh God, Sean,” Viggo keened. “More. Harder.”

Sean grunted with the exertion. “More?” he asked, teasing the red ring of flesh where their bodies joined. “Can you take my finger too?”

Viggo nodded, arms locked, pushing back with every thrust. “Just fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Sean slammed forward. Viggo cried out, his knees giving way for a split second. Sean withdrew, sliding back in with his finger pressed against his shaft. Viggo’s muscles began to tremble. Incoherent, he moaned, writhing on the end of Sean’s cock.

Just as Viggo came, Sean looked up catching the man from the bar watching them in the shadows. Eyes locked with his competition, he ploughed forward, claiming Viggo, every thrust causing a cascade of cursing and pleading.

Hot and easy, the man was thinking. His desire showed on his face. He might have lost tonight, but he’d be looking for her again. Only he wasn’t going to find her, because she only exists in Sean’s fantasy. With a roar, Sean emptied himself into his lover, turning the beautiful face around for another messy kiss.

Viggo’s makeup smeared against Sean’s shirt as the Brit pulled him into a fierce embrace. “Fuckin’ hell, I love you,” he rasped, tilting Viggo’s chin up with his finger. “Now let’s go home. I want to see those red lips around my cock like you promised before you take this get up off.”