Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It had started simply enough - a practical joke - nothing new for this cast, but it had suddenly veered far to the left and now Karl wasn't quite sure what to do.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Foursomes

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1697 Read: 1228

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

It had started simply enough – a practical joke – nothing new for this cast, but it had suddenly veered far to the left and now Karl wasn’t quite sure what to do. He should be angry… jealous… hurt… something other than so fucking turned on he could cream his jeans.

Sean’s head spun, his cock swollen and pounding. He ground down into the supple body beneath him, causing a needy, pained whimper. Fuck! Orlando. It was Orlando trapped underneath him, not Karl, but he couldn’t seem to tear his mouth away from the addictive lips.

Viggo walked into the bedroom, careful to leave the lights off so he didn’t disturb his lover. Of course, Orlando had drunk enough tonight that he could jump on the bed and dance the Cha-Cha and the younger man probably wouldn’t notice. He froze just inside the door, light from the window illuminating Orlando on the bed, dancing with someone. Sean!

Hot, seeking lips. Orlando turned into the enticing feeling, hands grasping at hard, firm muscles as the heavier body rolled on top of him. Yes. His body undulated, rubbing his hardening cock against a muscular thigh. Oh, fuck, yeah.

Karl watched Viggo step into the room. Fuck, what now? This had become a runaway train and he was afraid it was about to crash.

Sean moaned as Orlando’s hands found his ass, squeezing and pulling the older man into the exact spot he wanted. Arms braced, shoulders curved, he arched, his cock providing just the right friction for Orlando’s through the thin cotton sheet. He realized for the first time since stepping into the bedroom that Orlando was completely naked.

The artistic part of Viggo’s brain admired the beauty in what was before him. Black and white in the dark – it was still easy to see the contrast of light and dark between his lover and his best friend. It was an arousing picture and too surreal to bother him. He stepped forward, walking into it – in the way you’d expect to step into a movie. An iron grip closed around his bicep.

Orlando whimpered and writhed, his dream lover hitting all the right places. With just a little more… a little more… he could come.

Karl watched as Viggo’s eyes focused on him in surprise. “It’s my fault, mate,” he said regretfully. “It was supposed to be a joke. Orli was drunk and Sean was gonna wake him up and pretend they’d done something they hadn’t,” he explained in a hushed whisper.

Sean looked up as the low rasp of his lover’s voice penetrated the erotic fog. Karl. Viggo. Fuck. He tried to pull away, but Orlando clung to him.

Still in that dreamlike state, Viggo’s eyes focused on Karl’s mouth moving rather than on the words it was forming. Reaching out, he brushed a calloused thumb across the full bottom lip. He wanted to taste that lip.

So close. So close. Orlando gasped as the friction on his cock eased, his orgasm slipping out of reach. Pushing impatiently at the sheet, he freed his leg, hooking it around the retreating body and pulled down, his hips rising to meet the hard ridge, the denim roughly brushing his now bare skin.

Without warning an amazingly strong hand closed around the back of Karl’s head, pulling him in for a violent kiss. Sharp teeth nipped at his lip, making him gasp, opening his mouth in an unintended invitation that was readily accepted. He moaned, arms closing around the shorter man and pulling him close. His brain, unable to process all the conflicting signals, simply shut down.

Sean shot another guilty look towards his lover, finding Karl and Viggo twined together in a heart-stopping kiss. Orlando, denied Sean’s mouth, sunk his teeth into the tendons of his neck. “Ahh… fuck…” the older Brit hissed, definitely one of his kinks.

Never breaking the kiss, Viggo walked Karl towards the bed, unbuttoning his shirt. Pushing him onto the mattress with a bounce, he crawled over the prone man, fingers starting to work on his jeans as his lips explored the smooth chest. The presence of another face near his startling him, Viggo stopped, turning to look as Sean bit hard on Karl’s other nipple. Karl arched under him, putting delicious pressure on his cock.

Still pinned to the bed, Orlando finally swam up to complete consciousness as the bed jarred next to him. Attempting to focus in the dim room, he realized that the man on top of him was Sean and looking to the side – Viggo was kissing Karl’s bare chest. Fuck that was hot. He reached out to pull Viggo close enough to kiss.

Karl moaned his complaint as both older men focused their attention on Orlando, Viggo attacking the young Brit’s mouth and Sean sliding lower to lick and suck at his nipples. Quickly finishing what Viggo had started, he pulled the American’s jeans open, his fist closing around a thick hard shaft. “Damn,” he whistled appreciatively.

“I think we’re over-dressed for this party,” Sean told Viggo, stepping back off the bed and shedding his clothes in a careless pile. His freed cock stood out proudly, jumping as Orlando and Karl, left alone on the bed, turned towards each other.

Viggo chuckled as Karl’s hand reluctantly released his erection as he moved away to undress. Standing, he turned totally naked and gave into a long time fantasy, pulling Sean against him. “I want you to fuck me while I fuck Orlando,” he growled before his mouth met the blond’s in a clash of lips and teeth.

Orlando kicked at the sheet in an effort to feel Karl’s skin against his. Rolling on top of the long-legged man, he ground their groins together in a slow, sensual thrust, his cock sliding in the fluid leaking onto the Kiwi’s belly. Overwhelmed with the desire to taste him, Orlando slid down Karl’s body until his legs were folded beneath him, his ass sticking provocatively in the air and his face even with the tempting cock. Lifting it, he curled his tongue around the velvety head.

“Fuck, Orli!” Karl cried, hips lifting automatically, seeking more of the wet heat of his friend’s mouth.

“Brilliant idea,” Sean chimed in, turning Viggo towards his lover. “Looks like he’s in the perfect position for it.” After Viggo’s raspy request, he couldn’t bury himself in his friend’s ass fast enough. Before getting together with Karl, he’d been afraid he was going to do permanent damage to his cock with all the wanking he’d been doing over Viggo.

Viggo wet his fingers, playing with Orlando’s asshole as he searched the nightstand for lube and condoms. Pressing one back into Sean’s hand, he rolled the other on his own cock, quickly coating it with lube, spreading the excess on Orlando, his fingers sliding easily in and out of his lover’s tight hole. “Suck him, baby,” he groaned. “Suck him while I fuck your pretty little ass.” He felt Sean’s slick fingers slide into his own crack.

Orlando lifted his ass into the penetration, taking Viggo into his body completely. He groaned around the shaft stretching his lips, pulling back to flick at the head with his tongue and swallowing it deep again as Karl cursed and arched off the bed.

“Fuckin’ hell, Orli… where’d you learn to suck cock?” Karl thrust deep into the accommodating mouth, trying hard to stave off his orgasm and enjoy the feeling longer.

Sean fingered Viggo’s ass, allowing the American to rock back and forth, sinking deep into Orlando and then impaling himself on Sean’s fingers. “God, I can’t wait to bury myself in you.”

Viggo reached behind him to pull Sean’s body closer. “Don’t wait. Fuck me.”

Orlando whimpered as Viggo was thrust forcefully into his body. Sliding his own hand between Karl’s thighs he rolled and tugged at the Kiwi’s balls, wanting to make him come before he was too far gone to concentrate. “Ahh…” he gasped as another hard snap thrust him forward, pushing Karl’s cock deep in his throat. Wetting a finger, he slipped it inside Karl’s body, rubbing directly over the nub of his prostate.

“Oh God… Oh God… Fuck! Coming!” Karl screamed, his hands lifting to grasp the headboard as his body lifted from the mattress.

Sean pummeled Viggo’s ass, watching as his lover’s face contorted with the intense pleasure of his orgasm. He felt like every thrust he made was fueling a chain of pleasure. He was fucking Karl through Viggo and Orlando.

Viggo reached around Orlando, pulling his hips higher so he could fist his cock. “Come for me, baby,” he urged. He could feel Orlando’s body tightening until it trembled and knew he was close.

“Fuck. Fuck, yeah!” Orlando sobbed as a series of direct hits on his prostate pushed him over the edge. He collapsed on top of Karl, Viggo slipping free of his body.

Karl’s arms closed around him automatically.

Sean withdrew, spinning Viggo and throwing him roughly to the bed, lifting his legs and plunging deep inside his ass. “Gonna fuck you ‘til you come,” he growled, hips snapping forward, hard and fast. “Touch yourself. Touch yourself and scream my name as you come.”

Viggo’s hand closed around his cock, jerking violently as he came all over his hand and chest. “Fuck… Sean!”

Orlando turned his head on Karl’s chest to watch as Viggo came, reaching up to pull Sean down for a messy kiss.

Karl’s fingers combed through the soft dark hair. “Beautiful, aren’t they?” he mumbled rhetorically.

Sean buried himself deep, shuddering as he released into Viggo’s body, falling forward, continuing the kiss until it slowed with the aftershocks to gentle swipes and sucks. “Damn. I ought to pull practical jokes more often.”

The other three men chuckled, too tired to form an actual comment.