Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The men of Gondor had a great deal more in common than the roles they had played and still managed to get together at least a few times every year for some good old fashioned male bonding and marathon shag sessions.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/David Wenham

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1108 Read: 1084

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

"So what’s your shameful kink?” Viggo asked Sean, his bare feet propped in his lover’s lap.

“What? Me? Don’t have one.” The Brit dismissed the question, taking a long pull on his scotch.

“Oh yeah… like I believe that for one minute,” Dave chimed in from the other end of the couch, nudging Sean with his knee. The men of Gondor had a great deal more in common than the roles they had played and still managed to get together at least a few times every year for some good old fashioned male bonding and marathon shag sessions.

“I don’t!” Sean claimed, sitting straighter.

“Mmmm… hmmm…” Viggo just stared into the wide green eyes.

“Don’t do that.” Sean started to squirm.

Dave joined Viggo in the intense perusal.

“Fuckers!” Sean swore. “Fine. When the headmaster used to paddle me at school, I’d get hard. There. You happy, now?” he spat out.

Viggo grinned. “Yes… very…” he drawled, looking at his lovers speculatively.

“Don’t mean I want to be spanked,” Sean said warily.

“Sure it does.” Viggo pulled Dave to the side, whispering in his ear while his hands gestured wildly. The red-head nodded, glancing at Sean and smiling.

“Viggo…?” Sean asked.

Walking over to his long-term lover, Viggo ran his fingers through the currently short-cropped hair. “Trust me, Sean. When have I ever hurt you?”

Sean still looked doubtful as he watched his lover walk towards the garage.

~~~~~

Unable to help himself, Sean squirmed, pressing his cock into the smooth wood of the table, trying to relieve a little of the ache. He’d lost all track of time. Viggo had returned from the garage with a length of rope and a bandana. Once again asking for Sean’s trust, he’d bent him over the dining room table, tied him down and blindfolded him with the bandana. Sean had felt exposed and extremely foolish.

It had started soon after that. A voice he could identify as Viggo’s but was still eerily similar to Denethor’s had resonated from behind him, calling him Boromir, scolding him for spying on the kitchen maids’ quarters and pronouncing his punishment as thirty strokes. By the time the fifteenth swat to his bare arse had landed, he felt like an adolescent Boromir caught in a youthful indiscretion… and was rock hard.

Denethor’s disapproving voice had sounded again, “You are hard! Shameful behavior! What man’s body responds thusly to such degrading treatment? You are the future Steward of Gondor! You must control your body, not let your body’s unholy desires control you! I’ll leave until the quarter chime of the clock for you to get yourself under control. Don’t disappoint me.”

Boromir heard the door close behind his father and tested the bonds that held him, crying out in surprise as cool hands touched his thighs. “Sauron’s balls!”

“Shhh… Father’ll hear you,” a familiar voice warned from under the table

“Faramir?”

“Hush. We don’t have long before he returns.” The cool hands stroked up the inside of Boromir’s thighs.

The older brother struggled to pull away. “Faramir! You don’t… you can’t—“

The surprisingly sure hands cupped the tender balls hanging in their soft sac, rolling them on his palm, his fingers teasing the sensitive spot behind them. “I can. I want to. And you need me too,” Faramir said firmly. “Without release, do you really think you’ll be limp by the time he returns?”

Boromir pondered his options. His brother’s touch was wrong, but… He swore. Now that he had felt it, he craved more. There was no way between the paddling and the illicit touch he was going to soften on his own any time soon. “Touch me,” he groaned in surrender.

The younger brother whimpered in need, hearing the words he’d dreamed of, alone in his bed, for so many months. His hands, still soft from more book lessons than weapons training, stroked his brother’s shaft, bringing the angry red tip to his lips. He licked at the cloudy fluid.

Feeling the wet rasp of his brother’s tongue, Boromir bucked. “By the ancient Gods! Where—“ He’d been about to ask where Faramir had learned such things but decided quickly he didn’t want to know. Jealousy and possessiveness were unknown and uncomfortable emotions – especially when directed towards his younger brother.

“You,” Faramir whispered answering the half-spoken question. He licked and sucked at the hard shaft and smooth head. “I have watched you with the girls you have taken to your room. Touched myself as they touched you. Imagined that it was me touching you.”

Boromir groaned, his cock surging. “Are you touching yourself now?”

“Yes. God, yes! And it’s your hand in my mind.” Opening his mouth wide, Faramir took in a good portion of Boromir’s considerable length, sucking strongly.

“Oh, God… Faramir!” Boromir’s hips thrust forward, unable to control his body’s reaction to the eager touch and tempting words. In his mind, he could see his brother, spying at his door, his hand moving rapidly beneath his loose sleep pants.

It was too much. Thrashing against the bonds, he came forcefully, filling his brother’s mouth and biting his lip to keep from screaming. Faramir’s mouth continued to suckle and lick him until he was completely clean and soft. “You need to stop that or I will grow hard again,” he panted, hands clenched in tight fists. He didn’t want to ask – to take them farther down this road – but he had to know. “Did you find release?”

“Yes,” Faramir said, the direction of his voice indicating that he was moving from under the table to stand.

Succumbing completely to the inevitable, Boromir said, “Let me taste you.” Fingers were pressed to his lips and he licked eagerly at the bitter fluid, sucking one completely into his mouth until he heard his brother whimper. “Go now. Before he returns. Meet me in my rooms.”

Instead of leaving, Dave reached down, pulled off the blindfold and released the ropes.

Sean blinked, his eyes adjusting to the light, focusing first on a very smug looking Dave, hip propped casually on the edge of the table. “Fucker,” he muttered lovingly, rubbing his wrists. Searching the room, he found Viggo slouched comfortably in an arm chair, jeans open, stroking his painfully hard looking cock. “You too!”

The American smiled lazily. “I think it’s time my Stewards showed some proper service to their King.”

Sean and Dave willingly sunk to their knees.