Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Is three a crowd? Follows Why Do You Ask?.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1988 Read: 1029

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

==

Karl sat up a little bit to look at Sean with heat-glazed eyes. "It's...it's a bit of a tight squeeze at first, actually - enough to make you start thinking that maybe it wasn't such a great idea, but then you relax and..." he swallowed hard as he shivered. "Then it's being so full that you can't stand it. Can't stop moving. Can't stop yelling for more." He reached up to trace Sean's lips with one finger, and then he grinned. "Guess I'll have to remember that for the book. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to fuck me."



Karl blinked. He opened his mouth to say something, and his jaw snapped right back shut. Holy shit. Sean just said...Karl shook his head as a streak of pure joy shot through him. Sean wanted him. He looked into Sean's eyes, seeing the desire there, and lowered his head to catch his lips, kissing him slowly and thoroughly. "Well, then," he practically purred, eyes half closed as he rubbed his cheek against Sean's, "let's go upstairs then. Wake up the sleepyhead by rockin' the headboard."

Sean laughed as Karl jerked him to his feet, keeping hold of his hand as they raced up to the bedroom, like he was afraid he was going to try to bolt. Bursting through the bedroom door, Karl used their momentum to swing him towards the bed, where he landed with a bounce, crashing into a groggy, naked Viggo who was snoozing on his belly.

"What the fuck!" Viggo grumbled as the earth shook. Squinting towards the guffaws, he amended his assessment. It wasn't an earthquake. Only his two friends. He knew immediately that Karl was responsible. He was the only one of their group that could think coherently before noon. "Urban," he growled warningly, trying to hide from the sun under a pillow.

Karl snickered and bounced on the mattress some more. "C'mon, Viggo. It's nearly ten. You need to wake up."

Sean chuckled and laid down at Viggo's side, head propped on one elbow. "Now I know why he works early mornings."

"And why I don't," Viggo complained, pulling the pillow down tighter over his head.

"Aw... come on, Vig," Sean weedled, lifting a corner of the pillow to peer at his oldest friend. "I have something important I need to talk to you about."

Opening one eye, Viggo looked at the blond skeptically. It sounded like the ploy the chief editor used when he was trying to convince Viggo to come in on his day off. "Can't it wait until a civilized hour?" he whined. "Somebody kept me up all night."

Karl snickered. "More like up and down and up and down, lover."

Moving the pillow enough to glare over his shoulder at the cocky brunette, Viggo growled again. Usually people knew enough to leave him alone when he was growling, but these two knew he was all bark and no bite. A devilish impulse flashed through his mind, and he bit down sharply on the knee resting closest to his mouth.

Yelping, Karl scooted back and with another yelp, fell off the side of the bed, landing on the floor with a thump and a whining "owwwwwwwww."

Sean laughed and crawled past Viggo to lean over to the edge of the bed. "Up and down, lover?" he parroted.

Viggo turned over and scooted up, resting against the headboard and grinning. "So now that you've so rudely ripped me from an incredible dream, what is it you just couldn't wait to tell me?"

"Incredible dream?" Sean asked as he extended a hand to Karl, helping the younger man to his feet. "Maybe you should tell us about it, might be the right move." His cheeks flushed at how forward he was being, but Sean felt fairly confident it was okay.

Karl knelt behind Sean and wrapped his arms around him, settling his chin on the blond's shoulder, looking at Viggo expectantly.

Looking at how intimately his two friends were wrapped around each other, Viggo wondered exactly what had gone on while he was asleep. He'd been dreaming about them, but hadn't thought they'd actually call him on coughing up the details. Shrugging slightly, he grinned. "A man's got to have his secrets. Now you couldn't wait for me to listen to you - so spill."

Sean tilted his head, looking over Viggo's face, trying to decide if he should press the matter. But then Karl shifted behind him and that thought flew out of his mind, and he blushed harder as Karl licked a spot behind his ear. "Ah...I asked Karl to...ah..."

Something had definitely happened this morning. Fully awake now, Viggo shifted on the bed to scoot close enough to touch Sean. Sure hands running up the blond's thighs, he coaxed, "You asked Karl tooo...?"

Karl's arms squeezed comfortingly about him as the younger man's chin settled upon his shoulder again. "I asked him to fuck me," Sean answered, hand rising to cover the younger man's. The blond's eyes sagged shut as Karl's whispered in his ear and kissed him lightly.

Viggo's gut clenched slightly at Sean's declaration, and he tried to joke off his hurt at being excluded from the couple he saw in front of him. "And you needed me to get out of your way so you could have the bed?" Even as the words were coming out of his mouth, he was pulling away, both physically and emotionally. If his two friends had found something special in each other this weekend, he was happy for them. He just wished the roads were clear so he could head back to the city.

"What?" Karl asked right away, surprised, straightening behind Sean to look at the man who was already retreating. "Viggo, that's not it at all."

Sean swallowed hard, surprised. He didn't know what to say. He'd thought they were all in this together.

The genuine surprise in Karl's voice stopped Viggo, and he turned to look back at his two friends. Nothing had ever come between them before - not divorce, not politics, not rooting for opposite teams in the Super Bowl. Calming his voice, he asked, "Then what is it?"

Karl tilted his head. "We came back up here because we thought you might want to be with us. Didn't we, Sean?" He squeezed his arms slightly about the older man, who quickly nodded.

Feeling foolish for over-reacting, Viggo relaxed back to the bed. "Sorry. You two should know my brain doesn't work well before coffee." Really focusing on Sean's skittish body language, Viggo reached out and stroked the blond's shoulder soothingly. "This is a big step. You sure you're ready for this?"

As soon as Viggo touched him, Sean relaxed again, practically sagging back against Karl, who held him close. He looked at Viggo, his eyes soft, before finally speaking. "Want you both, to be honest," he admitted. "Scares me, hell yeah. But I want it. Want to feel..." he swallowed, shaking his head slightly.

"Feel what, baby?" Karl crooned softly in Sean's ear.

"That you want me as much as I want you," Sean murmured, eyes dropping as his cheeks flush.

Viggo's body surged at that quiet admission. Karl's adventuresome spirit he'd expected, but Sean's curiosity stoked a fire deep in his belly. "You have no idea how much I want you, and the idea of watching Karl take you is almost enough to make me come just thinking about it."

"Oh yeah," Karl murmured against Sean's ear, shifting to press his arousal against the blond's lower back.

Sean looked up with a simmering gaze. "I want you here with us," he said hoarsely as he reached behind him to wrap his arm around the back of Karl's thighs, keeping him close.

"What else do you want, Sean?" Viggo said, his voice low and raspy. "How can I help please you?"

The blond moved, displacing Karl as he went to his hands and knees and literally crawled over Viggo's body until he could dip his head as kiss him. "Let me please you," he answered, sliding his lips along Viggo's jaw.

Sean's position put his ass in the air, and Karl swallowed as desire swamped him. "Fuck, Sean..." he breathed, hands moving to slide over the man's back and waist before covering his rear.

Viggo gasped as Sean's teeth grazed his neck, sending a chill through his body, amplified by Karl's strangled curse. "See something you want, Urban?" he teased before Sean's mouth sealed against his lips. With a moan, he arched up, grinding his cock against Sean's thigh.

"Hell, yes," Karl breathed, his fingers delving under the fabric and pulling Sean's shorts down. He lowered his lips to the top of the crease of Sean's buttocks.

Sean groaned against Viggo's lips and dragged up a hand to bury it in his hair. He pulled back on a gasp as he felt Karl's mouth move down. "Christ..." he said on a gulp of air.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Viggo chucked against Sean's lips, guessing accurately what Karl was up to by the way Sean's body jumped and trembled on top of him. Grabbing the blond's hips firmly, he glanced at Karl over Sean's shoulder. "I'm gonna hold you right here while Karl licks you until you come all over me."

"Not gonna take...fuck, Karl! That's...that's..." Sean stuttered.

"Dirty?" Karl asked, laughing evilly before reapplying his mouth and tongue to Sean's ass.

"Absolutely fucking filthy," Sean bit out, grinding down against Viggo as much as he could. "Don't stop," he begged.

Viggo pressed up into Sean's thrusts. "He's gonna tongue fuck your tight little pink hole until it's wet and open and then stick his cock in you." Bending his knee up between Sean's legs, he applied firm pressure to his cock and balls. "Ahh... fuck!" he swore as their bodies aligned just right. "I could come just from you rubbing against me. You turn me inside out."

Sean made a point to push down harder, rubbing against Viggo as best he could before pushing back on Karl's tongue, feeling it slide inside him. He gasped every time he felt it, and his cock jumped in reaction. He groaned, breathing deeply as he practically humped Viggo's knee.

Karl grinned at Viggo's dirty talk - it was turning him on, too - and he knew it was just what Sean needed to relax him enough. He kept lapping and pushing and licking as he could feel Sean shake all over. Unable to resist, mostly because his own cock was aching like crazy, Karl slid one hand between Sean's knees and cupped his balls, squeezing carefully as Sean ground against Viggo.

The blond yelped and gasped as he felt Karl's hand close on him, and with a shudder and a jerk against Viggo's leg he yelled out as he came hard - Karl's tongue in him, Viggo's hands on him.

Viggo groaned. "Ahh... fuck... Sean!" Arching up, sliding easily in Sean's warm release, the thrusts of his hips increased in speed and intensity. "Fuck. So close. Kiss me. Kiss me as I come," he begged.

Sean dropped to his elbows as he rocked against the man below him, bringing their groins together in a smash of heated skin and slick come as he crashed their mouths together, kissing Viggo more passionately than ever.

Viggo's leg hooked around Sean's leg, opening his body wider and pulling him even closer. He had to drag his mouth away to scream. "God... fuck... coming!" He was incapable of stringing more than one word together.

Karl sat to one side and watched his two lovers quiver in each other's arms, pressing and moving against each other. Gorgeous, he thought, reaching out to run his fingers along Sean's back as the older man shivered, overloaded with sensation. He shifted and reached to the night stand to grab the bottle of lube.

==