Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: "In the mood to kidnap an elf?"

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 411 Read: 945

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

Orlando bounded off the dance floor, damp and sweaty, his almost sheer white T-shirt clinging enticingly to his slender chest, dark nipples easily visible. Collapsing on the booth next to Viggo, he swiped the older actor’s beer, tipping it back, throat working until it was empty. “God, I needed that,” he gasped, setting the empty bottle back on the table.

“Glad I could help,” Viggo said, amused.

“Bloody brilliant band tonight, yeah.”

Viggo could tell by the way the younger man was bouncing in his seat that he wouldn’t be there long. He mumbled his agreement and signaled the waitress for another beer.

Jumping to his feet, Orlando waved at Elijah who had surfaced out of the throng of people dancing. “On me this time,” Orlando called halfway to the dance floor, reaching into his back pocket and tossing several bills on the table.

“Amazing anything fits in those pockets,” came an amused British drawl from behind Viggo.

Viggo grinned as Orlando’s place was filled by Sean. “You’ll notice that it was…” he paused, counting and chuckling, “three folded bills. Hardly bulky.” Viggo fished his own wallet out of his pocket to add enough to pay for the beer.

“Well you wouldn’t want to ruin the lines of that arse with an ugly wallet, now would you?” Sean asked, head cocked to the side as he studied Orlando’s writhing form.

“No, that would be a crime,” Viggo agreed. “Those pants are sinful.”

“So’s the boy. Makes a man harbor unsavory thoughts,” Sean mused.

“Makes this man contemplate acting them out. What do you suppose he feels like through that leather?” Viggo asked, leaning closer to Sean.

The Brit groaned, straightening his legs under the table to ease the tightness at his crotch. “Mmmm… personally, I’d like to smell him, all musky man, sex and leather.”

“Lick him through the leather.”

“Make him come and lick it off the leather.”

“What kind of noises do you supposed he’d make?”

“Keep the pants on and pull his cock out through the front.”

“Pull ‘em down just below his ass, bend him over and fuck him.”

“Bloody hell, Vig, you’re gonna make me come sittin’ here. We gonna do something about this or not?” Sean asked, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

Viggo smiled as Orlando started bouncing back towards them, eyeing his beer. “In the mood to kidnap an elf?” he asked his companion.