Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It is the night of Viggo's birthday and Sean finally makes it inside the hotel room where he encounters a very drunk Viggo. (Follows "Just Another Day")

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 2894 Read: 781

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

"I know you're in there ... open the door you daft bugger, your Steward awaits. "

Viggo jumped off the bed almost losing his balance in his drunken haste. He dumped the bottle on the nightstand and stood for a moment to catch his breath and regain his equilibrium. Sean is here, he's here ... Viggo struggled with the concept not able to comprehend the reality of it.

"Veeeggo ... open up you wanker," Sean laughed, his face pressed to the door.

Fingers numbed by alcohol fumbled with the security latch, the chain totally unwilling to co-operate with Viggo's haste. Finally the links were freed and he opened the door to see Sean holding up a bottle grinning at him. Sean had no chance to say anything before Viggo threw his arms around him and held on.

"Looks like you don't need this... " Sean frowned, wrinkled his noise at the smell of the alcohol and cupped the back of Viggo's head with his free hand. He ran his fingers gently through the short bed-ruffled hair ... so different from Aragorn.

Viggo swayed slightly and mumbled into Sean's shoulder, "I think I'm drunk Sean."

"Shite man, you are well and truly rat arsed," Sean chuckled and held Viggo out at arm's length.

Viggo couldn't stop grinning as he replied, "Well and truly!"

Sean's gaze travelled down until it rested on the obvious bulge in Viggo's jeans; he moved closer and unexpectedly pressed his palm against Viggo's erection. A small groan escaped Viggo's throat as Sean leaned in and whispered, "Started without me did you?"

Viggo couldn't help a breathless giggle, "Almost finished without you too."

"Wanker!" Sean laughed and pushed Viggo away causing him to stumble. The two men just stood and grinned at each other until Viggo had to hug him again, wavering slightly at the sudden forward motion.

Sean accepted the tight embrace and hugged back realising that Viggo was a lot drunker than he originally thought. "Come on Vig ... you my friend need to lie down," Sean smiled and guided Viggo to the bed. An innocent enough action, but Sean quickly recognised the familiar heat that spread through his belly as he watched Viggo crawl across the bed and collapse on his stomach.

Viggo turned over with a groan, lay back against the pillow and looked at Sean, a small frown creased his brow, how can you be here? We don't do this anymore... The smile faded from Sean's lips when he saw the bewildered expression on Viggo's face. He suddenly wanted to make an excuse or try to explain why he was here, but knew the words wouldn't make up for the past few years so he simply pulled up a chair beside the bed and sat down.

Viggo looked at him and said quietly, "I've missed you Sean."

"I know." Sean answered, but was unable to meet Viggo's gaze and focussed on his clenched hands instead.

Viggo nodded slowly, leaned up on one elbow and reached for the scotch bottle. His fingers fumbled causing the bottle to rock unsteadily before they closed around the neck and lifted the bottle to his mouth. He took a gulped mouthful and grimaced.

Sean was not the type of person to knock back a good session of drinking, but this worried him. He leaned forward and said softly, "Haven't you had enough Vig?"

Viggo seemed to give this question a lot of thought before he answered, "No."

Sean sighed and stood up. He carefully took the bottle from Viggo's hand and placed it back on the nightstand. Viggo didn't meet his eyes when Sean sat on the edge of the bed and placed his hand gently on Viggo's leg. Sean watched his friend for a while; Viggo just lay back and closed his eyes. Sean silently cursed himself, Yeah, I'm really making this a happy birthday ... why the fuck didn't I just admit that I've missed him too? The fingers on Viggo's leg started a gentle caressing motion though the worn denim; Sean leaned forward and said softly, "I've missed you more than you realise Viggo ... I still miss you."

Viggo opened his eyes and looked at Sean, the room swam around the periphery of his vision, but Sean was in perfect focus. He looked nervous; they had just entered territory covered and rejected years earlier ... easier to be mates, that's what Sean had said back then.

"Shit ... I'm drunk Sean," Viggo drawled, "you're a good mate, but any minute you'll disappear and I'll still be here with my hand on my dick."

"Well I always said you were a wanker," Sean grinned knowing that Viggo was giving him an out if he wanted it.

When Viggo broke into a round of drunken giggles Sean just shook his head and chuckled, "you are a fucking lunatic my friend." But, he knew he didn't want the 'out clause' tonight and Viggo's mirth quickly subsided when Sean covered his hand and guided it down over his crotch. Sean pushed their hands flat and hard on Viggo's now aching cock, "and 'something' tells me it's about time I fucked this lunatic?"

Viggo's gaze had been following the movement of their hands until Sean spoke. His eyes snapped up to Sean's face.

"But you decided what happened in New Zealand stayed in New Zealand?" Viggo queried in a confused, but hopeful voice that turned into a shivered moan when Sean increased the pressure of his hand.

"We never fucked in New Zealand Vig," Sean growled and grinned, "besides, it's your birthday ... and you're greedy remember."

Viggo just nodded and arched up into Sean's touch. "Very greedy," the words rolled over Sean's tongue as he leaned over and planted a hot, wet kiss on Viggo's belly resulting in another breathless giggle, "Oh fuck, Sean."

Sean glanced up at Viggo and closed his teeth on a curl of hair and tugged while his hands worked on undoing Viggo's fly. Sean's hand slowly slid inside and eased Viggo's cock from the straining denim. He let the tip of his tongue lick slowly the length of Viggo's shaft, but stopped at the rim of the head. Sean sat back and with a playful shake of his head said, "Oops can't do that ... we decided, what happened in New Zealand stayed in New Zealand ... pity."

Viggo groaned his frustration, "Don't fucking tease Sean. That was your decision, not mine."

Sean's expression became serious, "Yeah ... maybe we need to reconsider that?"

"Maybe you just did," Viggo said more as a statement than a question. He reached up, gripped Sean's hair and pulled him into rough, teeth clashing kiss. Sean's arms quickly framed Viggo's head to balance himself against the force of Viggo's passion. The kiss was messy and hard and both men were left breathless when it ended. Sean sat back and looked at Viggo; he ran his tongue slowly over his reddened bottom lip ... Oh God ... I can still taste him through the scotch.

Viggo watched Sean stand up and move down the bed. With a light slap on the thigh, he motioned for Viggo to lift his hips so he could drag the denim down his legs and off the bed. He smirked at Viggo's usual lack of underwear, sat back on the bed and leaned over Viggo's exposed crotch. He rubbed his nose briefly in the dark hair at the crease where his balls rested near his thigh, "I always loved the way your cock smelled."

Viggo moaned at the unexpected words, but managed a breathless, "Even as Aragorn?" Sean chuckled and laid an open mouth kiss on the base of Viggo's shaft before he sat up to pull his shirt over his head.

Suddenly Sean realised that his hands had started to shake, Fucking Hell ... calm down, it's Viggo. But perhaps that was the problem because he knew this was more than anything they did in New Zealand ... and he knew he wanted more. He grabbed the near empty bottle from the nightstand and swallowed a large mouthful; the burn of the liquid at the back of his tongue and throat gave him the necessary distraction to stand and unbutton his jeans. With a steadying breath he pushed them to the floor quickly followed by his underwear. He looked at them in their crumpled heap and ran a self-conscious hand over his hardening cock. When he turned back to the bed Viggo flashed him a toothy grin instantly allaying his doubts, yeah ... it's Viggo.

Sean stretched out on the bed, his fingers sliding through the hair on Viggo's chest and down his stomach, "You know, I have strict instructions to make this good for you." Viggo frowned and shrugged until Sean kissed his shoulder lightly and explained, "Yeah, your precious elf told me."

"Ah my sweet Legolas," Viggo chuckled never once considering it could have been any other elf.

Sean watched Viggo carefully as he slid his hand between Viggo's legs and slowly ran the flat of his hand from base to tip, curling his fingers only when they reached the leaking head, "Are you sure you aren't too drunk for this... don't want you to think I am taking advantage of you."

Viggo pulled in a sharp breath and moved into Sean's touch before he countered, "Are you sure you're not too sober for this?"

Sean didn't answer, he knew it was a valid question ... there was no going back from this, but he also knew he didn't want to go back to avoiding Viggo. Instead he ran his thumb lightly over the slit of Viggo's cock smearing the steady dribble of pre-come and said, "One thing I'm sure of Birthday Boy is that you better have some supplies in that drawer."

Viggo let out a gasped laugh and shook his head, "I didn't expect this Sean ... I thought maybe a card ... "

"Shite!" Sean cursed, let go of Viggo and leaned over the edge of the mattress straining to reach his travel bag. His fingertips snagged the handle and dragged it to the side of the bed. Sean let out a frustrated grunt as he rummaged quickly through the toiletries bag trying to ignore the teeth that had just closed on his buttock in a playful bite. Finally he found his quarry and threw a condom and tube of lubricant over his shoulder at Viggo. Sean turned quickly, pushed Viggo back onto the mattress and growled, "Now where were we?"

With a wicked glint Viggo silently flipped the cap of the tube and squeezed some of its contents onto Sean's hand before dragging it between his spread thighs. Sean struggled to find words, but managed a breathless, "Oh yeah, that's right."

Slicked fingers slid behind Viggo's balls leaving a trail of silky lubricant. He lifted himself up on his elbows and caught Sean's lips with his own, moaning into his mouth as Sean's fingers entered him. Sean's tongue slipped against Viggo's, their rhythm matching the steady movement of both fingers and hips.

With obvious reluctance Sean separated from Viggo, both mouth and fingers. He raised an eyebrow at his friend and shook his head, "Fuck Viggo, I'm half pissed just from your kiss." Viggo ran a finger over Sean's lips and grinned; his eyes lingered on Sean's while he slowly picked up the condom Sean had thrown at him and used his teeth to tear open the foil wrapper. Only then did he let himself believe that this was really going to happen; that Sean wasn't going to vaporise like a drunken dream leaving him with a bitter taste in his mouth and a hangover.

Sean leaned on his heels and smiled at the furrow of concentration on Viggo's face as he rolled on the condom. Drunk or not, Viggo's hand felt solid and familiar ... the glide of his fingers spreading the fluid sent a shudder through Sean strong enough that even his fingertips tingled.

Task completed, Viggo held Sean gently in his open palm and looked up at him. Something deep in Sean's belly trembled ... this is why I haven't kept in touch, why I've avoided him. Viggo carefully released Sean and shuffled back slightly until he could settle on the pillows where he lay with his legs parted. Sean waited until Viggo stopped moving and crawled between his thighs. He paused to steady his breathing before his hand moved to position his cock ... he suddenly wished the scotch was within reach. Sean took another breath, curled the fingers of his free hand over Viggo's hipbone and slowly pushed in.

It took a few short thrusts before Sean sank deep inside Viggo. Viggo's eyes were closed, his breathing shallow and fast. Sean gently kissed his open lips and whispered, "You okay?"

Viggo's lips curled slightly, "Yeah ... yeah, it's just been a long time since I've done this," then he chuckled a little breathlessly, "actually it's been a while since I've done anything with anyone."

The gentle tremor of the laugh vibrated through Viggo's body and into Sean's ... it felt so good Sean couldn't resist murmuring, "That's not what it sounded like when I arrived."

Viggo was about to complain that his own hand didn't count, but the words caught in his throat leaving only an incoherent cry when Sean pulled back and thrust into him slow, but deep. Viggo arched against Sean and wrapped already trembling legs tight around his hips drawing him further in. The intensity of the sensation caught Sean by surprise; he clutched at Viggo, tangled fingers in his hair and pressed their foreheads together. Viggo cupped the nape of Sean's neck and pulled him impossibly closer, their breaths matched and mingled as they rode each thrust together.

The familiar urgency began to build in Sean, Not yet ... not yet ... Viggo first. He eased out of Viggo's grasp, raised himself on one elbow and looked down at Viggo's flushed face. He wanted to tell him how beautiful he was, how many times he had imagined doing this, but instead he gave him a fragile grin and whispered, "Happy Birthday Vig."

Viggo smiled back and bucked his hips tightening the grip of his legs, "Make it good Sean.""Cheeky bastard." Sean growled and thrust hard just to see the expression change on Viggo's face. He moaned at the sight ... Viggo's head tipped back into the pillow, his throat bared and his mouth open in a soundless cry.

"Fucking hell Vig," Sean grunted and repeated the action, his hand sliding down Viggo's body; his fingers flexing through hair already damp with sweat. Sean's mouth closed on Viggo's throat while his hand encircled Viggo's cock. Viggo's breathing became increasingly erratic; all sense of reasoned thought left him ... all he knew was Sean touching him, tasting him, moving hard inside him.

Co-ordinated movement became increasingly difficult as Sean felt his own orgasm approaching; he raised his mouth to Viggo's ear and growled, "I'm so fucking close ... Come on Vig ... "

The voice was the final sensation he needed ... Viggo let out a guttural cry and came hard in Sean's hand. Viggo's body tensed and shuddered around Sean as he thrust deep, groaning Viggo's name with each snap of his hips. When Sean came, however, it was soundless. His lips began to form the name, but the wave of intense pleasure banished words as he crushed his open mouth into the crook of Viggo's neck.

Viggo gently brushed the sweaty hair from Sean's forehead and kissed him softly. "Thank you Sean," he whispered against the hot, damp skin.

With a slight groan Sean eased out of Viggo's embrace, stripped off the condom and looked around for somewhere to put it ... eventually deciding to risk the short throw to the waste paper bin at the desk. He made a show of stretching his back before frowning, "We're getting too fucking old for this kind exercise."

Viggo recognised Sean's 'post-sex embarrassment' and smiled, "Well I'm older than you again."

Sean knew the comment didn't quite make sense, but Viggo always did see things a little differently to the rest of the world even when he was sober. He pulled the covers back far enough to slip his legs in and encouraged Viggo to do the same. "Come here," he said quietly and lifted his arm, an invitation he hoped would say more than the actual words, "enjoy it while you can, you're gonna have one hell of a headache in the morning."

Viggo settled against Sean and closed his eyes. His thoughts swam around his head bumping against each while he waited for them to slowly drift away ... eventually he was left with just one, Sean's here.

"Happy Birthday to me ... " Viggo mumbled sleepily into Sean's neck.

Sean smiled and ran his fingers through Viggo's hair, "Go to sleep you silly bastard."

Viggo gave a small contented sound, nuzzled Sean's neck and murmured, "I love you Sean."

Sean just turned his face to kiss Viggo softly on the temple. He lay quietly in the darkened anonymous hotel room for a long time and listened to Viggo sleep. It was only then he whispered, "I love you too Vig."