Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: A Christmas Challenge fiction! Foliage and tree decorations.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1831 Read: 901

Published: 17 Aug 2009 Updated: 17 Aug 2009

Sean looked at the snow covering the roof of the small cottage and a gentle smile touched his lips as the lights on the tree in the window caught his eye. "I love snow at Christmas", he murmured, "It just seems right". He felt a trickle of sweat escape his damp hair and slide beneath his collar and sighed as he carefully placed the Christmas card back on the small shelf. There were only a few cards lined up mainly from the local film crew as most of his Christmas communications would be waiting for him back home.

A broad grin stretched across his face as he pictured the scene in his living room Christmas day.

The lush green fir tree standing tall in front of the window well away from the fireplace. A lesson learnt many years earlier. Its fresh scent filling the room and its stray needles spilling onto the carpet below. It is circled by the brightly coloured paper chain Lorna made a few years ago that he carefully packed away after each Christmas so the delicate loops would not get crushed. A cardboard star with daddy formed by sprinkled glitter caught the light as it slowly spun on its axis. Every branch filled with an assortment of ornaments, some wooden, some porcelain and some embroidered with glass beads. Each one bought in a new city or new country. Below the tree, many boxes wrapped with holly and snowflake adorned paper.

He couldn't wait to see his beautiful girls excitedly opening the numerous parcels that were currently packed in his suitcase.

He would have to work fast to make it happen as it would all ready be the 24th when he arrived, jet lag would have to wait.

He checked his travel documents for the umpteenth time and phoned to book a car to take him to the airport later that night. Everything seemed to be organized…only one thing left. Sean had to go to Viggo's to say goodbye. There was only a tinge of the usual sadness of parting because it was only for a short time and, even though they would be in different countries, they were both going to see their babies.

Sean grimaced at the heat of his car as he slid into the driver's seat and quickly flicked on the air conditioning. He would never get used to Christmas in the southern hemisphere.

When he arrived at Viggo's house Sean didn't bother knocking, but let himself in the front door with his own key. Viggo's tatty old pack was sitting in the hall crammed full of notebooks, clothing and assorted gifts ready for his own journey home tomorrow. Sean shook his head and vowed to buy the man a decent travel bag knowing full well that the pack would always resurface. He called out Viggo's name and when he heard no reply he made his way through the living room to the kitchen.

The kitchen table covered in what could only be described as debris. There were shards of twigs and leaves, tiny plant pots with remnants of sunflower seeds stuck in the bottom and lengths of twine. As Sean stepped towards the table he heard his shoes crunch over fallen seeds and gum nuts. There was a small sharp knife in the middle of all the mess sitting next to plastic bag that Sean recognized as Viggo's ‘found feather' repository. "What is he up to now?" Sean grinned as he brushed seed shells off the soles of his shoes.

Sean stepped out the back door and into Viggo's garden that, he mused, was not so much a garden but a jumble of long grass, native shrubs and trees. The air was hazy as Sean was surrounded by the mass of vegetation and buzzing insects. His limbs felt heavy in the summer heat as he made his way through the worn path in the grass towards the large Eucalyptus tree at the very back of the garden. He often found Viggo sitting under this tree, but today something else caught his eye.

As he got closer Sean saw gentle movement all over the tree. Spinning slightly on a low branch was a small five-point star made from twigs tied together with a hairy looking twine, not thread, he noted, that could catch the legs of birds. Sean squinted into the dappled light as he looked higher up the tree. There were more stars, chains of small yellow wildflowers (weeds Sean had called them at another time), bells made out of compressed sunflower seeds and feathers of all sizes. The air seemed to hum as these decorations swayed in unison with the muted green leaves of the gum tree.

Sean's eyes moved over the sinewy limbs with its gentle creases and folds where the branches emerged from the trunk. He stretched his fingers to the tree feeling the smoothness of the pinky grey bark marveling at its difference from a European tree. The bark felt warm to his touch. He leaned in until his face was flush against the trunk closed his eyes. As Sean felt energy passing through bark to skin he became aware of another presence and slowly opened his eyes.

Over his shoulder he could see Viggo standing smiling at him, shirtless wearing only his old threadbare jeans and holding another bunch of flowers and feathers. Sean began to turn, but Viggo stopped him with a gentle hand and moved him back against the tree. Viggo leaned against his back and began to nuzzle Sean's neck, not using his mouth, just moving his face through Sean's hair and against his skin. Viggo's fingers slowly released the flowers, which fell around the base of the tree and Sean's feet.

Sean moaned quietly as Viggo's hands drifted under his t-shirt pulling it up over his head. He closed his eyes as he felt the wet heat of Viggo's tongue slide down his neck and trace the line of his shoulder. Viggo's hands moved down his back and around his waist until they settled on the fastening of Sean's trousers. Slowly, too slowly, Sean felt his trousers and boxers being pushed down. Beads of sweat began to combine and run down his face.

Sean's hips were pressed between the bark of the tree trunk and the denim of Viggo's jeans. He needed to feel Viggo's skin and tried to reach back to encourage Viggo to undo his fly. Viggo gently bit his shoulder enjoying the salty taste of his sweat and returned Sean's hands to the trunk of the tree. Callused hands moved slowly along his forearms, biceps and then down the sides of his body. Finally the jeans were removed and Sean gasped at the intense sensation of heat and hardness.

Viggo's hands and body were in constant motion behind Sean, sliding in long languid movements intensified by the heat and their sweat. Sean wanted his mouth on Viggo, but couldn't make his body move enough to make it happen. He felt a humming of energy radiate throughout him and envelop him. He couldn't decide whether it came from the ancient tree or Viggo, but he knew he had never felt so complete or loved.

The buzzing increased as the insects sensed dusk approaching and Sean both heard and felt Viggo's breath grow ragged next to his ear. With what seemed like an immense effort Sean kicked off his shoes, shuffled his feet out of his clothes and spread his legs for Viggo.

Viggo groaned as he gently stroked the inside of Sean's thigh reveling in the sensation of making his lover tremble beneath his touch. His own body wasn't any steadier as he pushed himself harder against Sean. He was sure he could smell the soft petals of the flowers crushed between his toes and the soft damp of Sean's skin beneath is finger tips and knew it was only this contact with Sean that kept him grounded.

Sean moaned as Viggo's hands stilled on his body. The only movement was the spin of tiny stars and the frustratingly slow rub of Viggo's cock against the sweat slick cleft of Sean's arse.

Sean panted, "Now Vig, please"

He felt an exhalation of breath and the mouth against his shoulder smiled before it moved away to add saliva to a hand all ready moistened with sweat from his own body.

There was no preparation as Viggo added his own pre-come to the mix and slowly began to push himself into Sean.

"Oh fuck", Sean gasped as he felt the burn begin to move through him. It had been a while since they were caught without lube and they both groaned at the friction. Sean's eyes closed glad of the tree because knew his legs offered no support as Viggo lay flush against his back. Viggo's hands slid along the length of Sean's arms until they came to rest on Sean's hands around the broad tree trunk. The two men held very still.

Sean struggled to form coherent words but managed to moan, "As good as this feels Vig, I have a plane to catch in a couple of hours"

Viggo chuckled into Sean's neck and slowly pulled back before starting a steady and unrushed rhythm. Sean tried to push back into Viggo, but could not move in the crush. Then senses overcame thought; the smell of the eucalyptus leaves, hot air burning in his lungs, the hum of the insects and the slick slide of their sweaty bodies as their pace increased. Bark scraped gently against Sean's hip as Viggo's thrusts became more urgent. His hands left Sean's. One clutched Sean's hair turning his face until his lips could reach his mouth and the other forced its way between Sean and the tree to wrap his fingers around Sean's throbbing cock.

Sean could feel his senses begin to reel and he was sure he was going to pass out before he found his release. His fingers grasped desperately at the smooth bark as his muscles started to clench. Sweat dripped into his eyes making them sting as he broke away from Viggo's mouth. Sean cried his name as he came in hot spurts into Viggo's hand. He was only vaguely aware of Viggo's release as he sagged and began to slide down the tree.

Sean attempted to blink the sweat out of his eyes and focus on the man slumped at his side. Although he was still catching his breath Viggo managed to grin and put a couple of the discarded flowers in Sean's hair. Sean laughed and said, "You are a daft git at times."

Viggo just smiled and leaned back against the tree. Sean pulled down one of the flower chains and curled it round Viggo's head. He ran his fingers down Viggo's face until they cupped his bearded chin.

"Merry Christmas Vig." He whispered.

Viggo's eyes flicked across the tree and back to meet Sean's, "Happy Summer Solstice Sean."