Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: He woke from a dream about cold water and peppermint sticks...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 816 Read: 663

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Story Notes:
He woke from a dream about cold water and peppermint sticks, the taste of cheap candy splintering on his tongue like an old memory from his childhood, to the feel of a warm hand sliding down his side. Sean sighed and lazily shifted the tangle of his legs around Viggo's to better appreciate the touch. The drift of fingertips against his belly and lower, light, sleepy touches that made him want to bury his face into Viggo's shoulder and just breath, inhale the warm air between them.

The cheap hotel sheets scraped against his cheek as he rolled his head on the pillow until he was facing Viggo. It was startling to find his eyes already open, lazy slivers of blue peering at him. It made Sean smile and stretch, the fingers low on his stomach combing through the soft curls there and doing disastrous things to his early morning libido.

He thought about rolling over, snugging his arse into the curve of Viggo's hips just to feel his cock slide between the cheeks and he was probably still slick enough from the night before. Probably Viggo could slide right inside and the stretch would ache enough to make him wince, and yeah, he could feel a vague soreness from the fucking he'd gotten the night before.

Not that he really cared. He thought he might wrap his arms around a pillow, rest his cheek on the scratchy linen that smelled of cheap detergent and his own sweat, and Viggo would rock slowly into him, his arms loose around Sean's waist and his breath, sour with the morning and hot over Sean's shoulder. It would feel so perfect, so incredible, as fucking wonderful as it always did.

Sean blinked, startling, and he wondered if he'd nearly fallen asleep again to his daydream. Viggo was still watching him, his head resting on his free arm and he was smiling faintly, like he always did, like he knew some secret that made him happy.

"This is the last premiere, you know." Sean hadn't realized he'd meant to talk before the words slipped out, a little thought that had been gnawing worry holes into the back of his head all night long.

He saw the thoughtfulness crease Viggo's forehead, stilling his hand and Sean almost wished he'd kept his stupid mouth shut but well, he hadn't and it was true.

"So?" Viggo's voice was huskier even than usual, dry with sleep.

No answer came to him and Sean shrugged vaguely, wondering if there were words to express what he wanted to say, words that didn't say too much of the things he didn't want to think about.

After a moment, Viggo's hand resumed its slow stroke, tracing lower and it wasn't a tease that he avoided the hard edge of Sean's cock so much as a courtesy, allowing him his clear thinking when he finally murmured, "You know I love you."

Sean nodded a little and that was nothing new; he'd always known that. Pure honesty was something Viggo didn't even have to think about. He simply carried it with him, no shame or fear holding him back and if he said it, he meant it. It was something to be admired, he supposed, and yet...

"As much as you love Orlando?" He tried to make it sound flippant, a joke, and saw with the sympathy in Viggo's eyes that he'd failed.

But Viggo saved him as he always did, saying lightly, "Who doesn't love Orlando?" He shifted closer, the warmth of his skin a welcome distraction and Sean thought about getting fucked again, maybe face to face this time, buried beneath the covers and moving in little thrusts and shifts until they were both dripping sweat, half-suffocated in the smoggy, sex-filled air beneath the blankets.

Then, sharp as a photograph, the thought of Viggo thinking of Orlando, every sneaking moment they'd been together with him thinking of someone else, being with someone else, the illusion of honesty masking the cruelest of lies.

It wasn't fair to even think it, a lie of his own in hiding behind the thought, and he let his legs fall apart, inviting Viggo between them. Imagining was less cruel than reality and he was sorer than he thought he might be, the bulk of Viggo's cock inside him feeling enormous and his breath stuttered with every slow, deliberate thrust. Viggo's damp face above him, his lower lip caught brutally between his teeth and he made the sweetest sounds, adoring little noises that couldn't be squelched in the throat and instead strangled their way out, each slick push into Sean's arse yanking more free. Sean only hoped the sounds were for him.

He tasted salt but it was only the sweat beading on his upper lip, and he wrapped his hand around Viggo's, their combined hands around his cock sliding together in perfect rhythm.