Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: It's been a long day and Sean is tired. A little something special would be just about perfect.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1551 Read: 841

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Story Notes:
Nothing tasted quite as good as a cigarette after spending the day without one. Sean inhaled nicotine-laced smoke deep into his lungs and held it for just a second before breathing it back out, letting it warm him.

He was sitting with his back against a tree, the rough bark scraping against his costume in a way that was probably going to get him into a spot of trouble, but he couldn't work up the energy to care. Too bloody tired after a very long day, and he was leaving tomorrow for a two-week vacation home, so chances were the costumers would have forgotten by then.

Another deep inhalation, savoring the taste and he tapped the cylinder of ash from the tip carefully onto the dirt beside him. Really, he was done for the day but being that it was Friday and all they usually went out for a drink together in the evening, he thought he'd wait a bit.

All he needed was to work up the energy to go to makeup and get his wig removed, hand his costume over hastily before anyone took too good a look at it and he'd be ready for the pub. Was easier just to sit here for the moment and enjoy a quiet corner of the woods, the crew nearly out of sight.

Sean closed his eyes and let his head drop back, mindful of the wig. The scolding he would get from costume was nothing compared to what he'd get if he messed up his wig. Orlando had learned that lesson a month ago when he'd torn Viggo's.

Bloody hell, he was tired. Hadn't been able to sleep much the night before, having dreams about Orcs and worse, other dark, skittering creatures that they hadn't been filming. A vacation was apparently just what he needed. The vague sounds of the crew working nearby was lulling, and Sean found himself nodding off, comfortable and warm in his heavy costume.

"Careful."

He startled awake as Viggo plucked the cigarette out of his hand, just as it was started to droop, putting it to his own lips and inhaling before he returned it. He was still in his Aragorn clothes and carrying a cup of coffee.

"Oh, sorry," Sean blinked up at him and watched him exhale a stream of smoke. "Not very awake today, am I?" He crushed the cigarette out and tucked the butt into the top of his boot so he could throw it away later.

"I noticed that," Viggo said, smiling, "Good thing you're flying home tomorrow, I think you need the rest." Viggo shifted to sit next to him, leaning against the tree and when he offered the cup to Sean, he took it, sipping lukewarm coffee and grimacing at the taste. Black and bitter, the way Viggo liked it and he handed it back quickly.

Viggo laughed at him softly. "Going to spend some time with your girls?"

Sean shrugged. "Some, yeah. They'll still be in classes and all. Can't seem to get our vacations lined up."

"Yeah." Viggo was looking up at the sky, holding his cup loosely. "I'm going to miss you."

The sincerity in his voice made Sean open his eyes. "Don't be a wanker. I'll be back in a couple weeks."

"That doesn't mean I can't miss you, you bastard. Orlando and the hobbits wear me out. You're easier to spend time with. You're old like me. " Viggo dug a sharp elbow dug into his ribs.

"That hurt!" he groused, glaring at Viggo, who looked nonplussed.

"I changed my mind," Viggo drawled, smirking. "I won't miss you at all. Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's all I hear from you."

"You're asking for it, Mortensen."

"You talk big too."

It was the laugh that finally got him, just under Viggo's breath, and Sean snatched the cup away from him and tossed it aside before he tackled him.

Knocking the breath from him stopped the laughing for a minute, but not long, Viggo was howling with it in a moment, wrestling his way around until he was on top. It didn't last; Sean wasn't as quick as Viggo but he had a little extra weight on his side and it wasn't long before he had the other man pinned, both of them flushed and laughing.

"You're such a bastard," Viggo panted, still grinning, testing Sean's grip on his wrists.

"Oh, no, now I've got you. Who's the one bitching now?" he taunted, putting more of his weight down when Viggo bucked up against him, struggling. "What should I do with you?"

"Sean, let me up."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, wasn't that what you said?"

"Let me up!"

"Make me!"

"Careful, or I will," Viggo growled, trying to twist his wrists free.

Sean laughed out loud; at least he wasn't tired anymore. "This I have got to see."

The second Viggo's lips touched his own, he stopped laughing, completely frozen. Viggo kissed him deeply, wet and open-mouthed. His tongue slid over Sean's bottom lip and that woke him up. He tore his mouth away and shuffled backwards, almost falling as his costume tangled around his legs. Viggo propped himself up on an elbow and sighed.

"Well, that worked a little too well," Viggo said ruefully.

Sean licked his lips, tasted cigarettes and coffee. He really was wide-awake now, apparently more awake than he'd been in ages. Viggo was watching him warily, probably waiting to see if he'd kick his arse or just storm away. Instead, he leaned back over Viggo, catching his wrists again and sprawling over him before he could escape.

"Do that again."

Something in Viggo's eyes brightened and his smile was sharp-edged and hot. "With pleasure," he breathed, straining upward until their lips met. He opened his mouth and met Viggo's tongue with his own, tentatively, sighing softly as Viggo explored his mouth and he tasted bitter and warm, like his coffee.

He could hear people moving, not all that far away, and Sean broke the kiss, resting his forehead on Viggo's. "Fuck. This isn't a good place to do this."

"It's a perfect place to do it," Viggo countered, pulling his hands from Sean's loosening grip. "So long as it's quick."

"Viggo! Come on, now, this is...Hey!" he gasped, and Viggo hands were already between them, sliding into his leggings and he choked on his protests as Viggo wrapped a hand around his cock and squeezed. "Fuck!" he groaned, and hunched his hips forward.

"Yeah, that's it, Sean," Viggo whispered, urging him on with his free hand at the small of Sean's back. "Quick, remember? Come on."

Sean obeyed him mindlessly, pushing into tunnel of Viggo's hand in stilted little thrusts. Little noises were catching in his throat, right where Viggo's mouth was nibbling and he felt Viggo suck on that spot, pulling blood to the surface.

"Don't," he hissed, "I have a...GOD...flight...oh, fuck...tomorrow..."

"Wear something with a high collar," Viggo advised breathlessly, and he sucked the same spot, harder.

"Oh, you fucking wanker," he groaned, and Viggo did something then, twisted his hand and tightened it at the same time, and the pressure was perfect, beyond perfect.

Shuddering, Sean came, spilling over Viggo's hand as the light behind his eyes flared orange. He collapsed, trying to catch his breath enough to roll off Viggo and then decided he didn't care. Bastard was the one who started this; he could live without oxygen for a minute or so.

Wetness was seeping through his leggings and Sean grimaced. "Maybe I should just skip going to costumes today."

Viggo laughed weakly beneath him, straining for breath. "That makes two of us," and at Sean's startled look. "With the way you were thrashing all over me, I'm lucky I lasted as long as I did!" he said indignantly and he gave Sean a hard shove, grunting, "You weigh as much as a cave troll. Move it."

"Make me."

"I don't have energy or the time, you bastard. Move!"

"Oh, all right," Sean grumbled, shifting up on his knees but before he could roll away Viggo snatched him back down, kissing him brutally until his head was swimming again.

"I'll miss you while you're gone," Viggo said softly, when he pulled away and Sean smiled.

"I'll be back in two weeks, you wanker," Sean nuzzled his cheek, oddly pleased, and this was Viggo, who had come to his apartment last week, unannounced, and they'd had dinner together and chatted for hours, flipping through the channels on the telly until they'd found some crap horror movie, and they'd watched it together, laughing and throwing popcorn at the screen. Viggo who liked to leave odd messages on his answering machine, and who gave a great hand job, and who looked really good right now, even with leaves in his hair.

"I know," Viggo smiled up at him and then suddenly shoved him off, rolling to his feet. "Come on, they're wrapping up."

He caught Sean's hand and pulled him to his feet, kissing him lightly before they started walking back, staying a decent pace apart. Sean yawned and stretched as he walked, scratching the back of his neck, to hell with the wig, and wished very, very much he had another cigarette.

Right now, it would taste just about perfect.