Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sequel to "Fade".

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 746 Read: 867

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Story Notes:
He wasn't sure how this happened, not really. Which wasn't to say he just materialized in this bedroom, on the floor beside the bed, surrounded by someone else's--Elijah's--dirty laundry and paperback books and candy wrappers, fucking Viggo in the arse.

No, Sean could count the steps that had led him to be in this particular spot in this particular time. Steps like some sort of elaborate waltz, one turn and they were mates, two and they were playing a bit of hands on, a dip and suddenly they were between the sheets and things got complicated. Three steps from a waltz and into the tango, and Sean didn't know the tango quite as well.

But he was learning fast.

Music from downstairs was muffled through the door, only the bass thrumming its way through, vibrating the floor beneath their knees, and Viggo was scrabbling at the wood planks with his short nails and making sweet, soft little sounds while Sean fucked him.

Slow and deep, against the beat, and there were a dozen or more people downstairs enjoying an impromptu party, courtesy of the Hobbits. Just beneath them, drinking beer and eating crisps, and none of them could see or hear this, would never know that Viggo was incredibly tight, and he pushed back into every thrust, making deep, low sounds in his throat, harsh and masculine, and it was bloody well brilliant.

The sound of the door opening made him freeze, the music flooding into the room, its invasive rhythm seemed to catch at Viggo's hips and he wriggled a little in protest, not seeming to care that they had an audience on the other side of the bed -- Elijah, who was apparently looking for something, fair enough since it was his room, and he was tossing things around though he didn't bother with the light.

Something fluttered over the bed and landed on Sean's head, a tee-shirt maybe and he didn't dare shake it off, trying to keep as still as possible even though the music would probably muffle a scream. There was no way in hell he was getting caught like this, still couldn't believe he'd let Viggo talk him into it, but being with Viggo was like being stuck in a frozen blender drink of insanity, banana-flavored craziness that hit you as sharp as the ache of drinking something cold too quickly.

Viggo shifted again, pushing back against him insistently and Sean tried to keep him still, hands sliding a little disgustingly in warm sweat but Viggo would not be still. Brute strength and weight weren't going to cut it, and if Elijah didn't hurry up and find whatever the fuck he was looking for, he was going to bump into something he wasn't.

He felt Viggo start to talk before the words actually escaped, and who knew what the fuck he was going to say, maybe to tell Elijah to hurry the fuck up or maybe just tell Sean to move, dammit, but it didn't matter because Sean clapped a hand over his mouth, hard, amending it quickly when sharp teeth bit his palm and he realized he was covering Viggo's nose too.

No suffocation fantasies, then. He could feel puffs of air against his hand, muffled laughter that shifted into a silent moan when Sean rocked his hips, a quick jab inward that felt like heaven.

"Found it, guys!" Elijah's sudden yell startled them both and they flailed together, and Elijah had to have been halfway out the door or he would have seen them. Sean ripped the tee shirt off his head and tossed it somewhere into the next room for all he knew and just braced himself on the floor and fucked, hard enough that Viggo hissed out a startled cry, spreading his legs further in silent urging and when Sean finally, finally, came, he swore the world dimmed in front of his eyes, swimming dizzily before he came back to himself, draped over Viggo's back.

"I hate you," Sean mumbled into Viggo's damp shoulder. He was too damned old for this; men over forty should not sneak into teenager's rooms for a quick fuck, and he knew he'd do it again in a heartbeat if Viggo asked like he had before, soft and sly in his ear before vanishing and Sean had chased after him like the horny fool that he was.

A weak chuckle came as a reply. "Yeah," Viggo sighed happily. "It really shows."