Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's doubts about his relationship with Viggo after he leaves the set of the movie.

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1394 Read: 922

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Sean was staring at the wall in front of him, not really seeing it but aware that it was there. It had been weeks since he had left New Zealand, leaving the whole cast behind him. 'And part of my heart'. He scowled at himself for thinking like that.

It wasn't like they had promised each other anything. Sure they had agreed on being exclusive. But they hadn't agreed on anything for the aftermath of the movie. On set romance were known to be short and passionate.

So Sean was alone in every way he could think of. Viggo was still on set, surrounded by the rest of the fellowship while Sean was drinking bad whisky and wondering whose idea it was to paint the walls yellow.

The phone rang but he didn't answer. He hadn't answered any of his calls. He told himself that if it was important, they would leave a message.

After a few minutes he figured it would be okay to check his voicemail. He stood up and walked to the small coffee table. He was a bit surprised to see the light flashing. He hadn't really expected to have a message. He pushed the button slowly and a familiar voice filled the apartment.

"Hey Sean, it's Viggo. I haven't heard from you since you left. I am worried. Did anything happen?"

Another voice was heard in the background and Sean immediately recognised Orlando. "If the old git is too busy to call you, I'll take care of you Viggo." Sean grinned even though a small part of him was jealous at the idea.

"Let me say this in a way you will understand. Bugger off." Sean heard Viggo say, away from the phone. "Sorry about that, Sean. Call me, okay?" There was a silence and then "I miss you."

Sean closed his eyes and counted to ten. He picked up the phone and dialled.

"'lo?"

"Hey Bloom. How come you're answering Viggo's cell?" Sean asked as he sat down on the couch.

"I had to tie him up because he refused to have sex with me." Orlando said seriously as he took a sip of what Sean assumed to be a beer.

"Ha ha! Very funny." Sean said, smiling.

"I do try." Orlando replied, grinning. "Ha here he comes. Cheer him up, okay? The man has been moody as hell." He said quietly.

"I'll do my best. Can I talk to him now?" Within a few seconds another voice greeted him and Sean couldn't stop his smile.

"Hey you, you called?" Sean asked casually. Viggo growled into the phone and Sean could tell he was moving away from a crowd.

"You bastard. Why did you not call before, even if it was just to say you were, indeed, alive?"

"Sorry. I didn't thought you'd worry…" Sean said, uncomfortable and regretting he had called.

He heard Viggo sigh before he spoke again. "Look Sean, if you don't want to stay in touch, it is fine. Just let me know. I will not be anybody's fool."

"Look, Viggo…" Sean began only to be interrupted again.

"Are you okay? Safe and sound, in security at your place?" Viggo said coldly.

"Yes."

"We will talk when you will come back for the re-shoot then." Viggo said before hanging up. Sean sighed and threw the phone on the couch before throwing his head back in defeat. The feeling he had messed up, again, was back with a vengeance.

*-*-*-*-

Sean looked around in awe at his surrounding. Even though he had spent over a year there, the landscape of New Zealand was still breathtaking. He hadn't been in that part of the country yet.

"Sean!" Someone called and Sean turned around to see David walking toward him. He grinned and started forward.

"My brother! How nice to see you." Sean said, still grinning.

"The men of Gondor finally reunited." David replied playfully. "How have you been?"

"Oh you know, the usual." Sean said, looking away.

David observed him closely, taking notes of the nervous look in Sean's eyes. "So it is true. What they say about Viggo and you?"

"What do they say?" Sean was defensive, suddenly. The idea that people were talking about him. Gossiping. It left a bad after taste.

"That you guys were involved. And you didn't talk before you left. Sean and Elijah had lots to say about that." David said, sitting down on a rock. Sean followed suit.

"It's more complicated than that. We never made any commitment. I don't know if Viggo was truly serious about whatever we were doing." Sean said quietly, looking in front of him.

David snorted and slapped him behind the head. "You're slow sometimes, you know. I don't know him half as much as you do and I know that when he starts something, he doesn't half do it. Don't put your trouble on him. You're the insecure one."

Sean stared at him, gaping. "Harsh return."

David shrugged and stood up. "I'm being honest. And you're both great guys. You should fix this." He looked back down at Sean. "Anyway, it's none of my business. Ready?" David asked, extending his hand. Sean grabbed it and David pulled him up.

"Let's do it." Sean said without conviction.

*-*-*-*-

It was late but Sean just knew Viggo would still be awake. Or maybe he was just hoping. He hesitated only for a demi-second before knocking on Viggo's door. After a few minutes of waiting, he almost turned around. He was about to do that when he heard the doorknob turning.

The door opened and there stood Viggo, wearing only pants and his hair slightly wet. "Sean? When did you get here?" Viggo asked, stepping aside to let Sean in.

"Late last night. And today I was shooting a few scenes with David." Sean said as he walked in.

Viggo nodded as he closed the door, he turned around and faced Sean. They stared at each other silently, neither of them sure of what to say or do.

Viggo was the one to break the momentum when he stepped forward and embraced Sean in a tight hug. "It's nice to see you."

Sean hugged him back, his eyes closed. He breathed in deeply, taking in Viggo's scent. "I'm sorry for not calling. I wasn't sure you wanted to hear from me."

Viggo pulled away and stared at Sean in disbelief. "Are you insane?"

Sean chuckled quietly, his eyes dancing. "Apparently so." He sighed and put more space between them. "I wasn't sure how serious we were."

"I told you I don't do casual." Viggo said, his eyes almost glaring at Sean. "I was serious about that."

Sean shrugged and looked away. "What can I say, I'm stupid."

It was Viggo's turn to sigh. He went into the living room and Sean followed him. "Do you want this, us, to be serious?" Viggo asked.

"Yes. Somewhere along the line, I fell in love with you." Sean said quietly but firmly.

Viggo grinned in a way that almost made him look crazy. Sean didn't have to hear the words to know that the feeling was mutual. Without another word, Sean stepped forward and grabbed Viggo's arms, pulling him up and kissing him deeply. It took Viggo mere seconds to kiss back, his arms wrapped around Sean's waist to pull him closer.

They were breathless when they broke apart a few minutes later. Sean smiled and kissed Viggo's neck lightly. "I've been hoping for that for months."

Viggo smirked, pulled away and grabbed Sean's hand. "There's something else I've been hoping for." He said, brining Sean toward the bedroom.

"If I can't walk tomorrow, I'll tell Peter it's your fault." Sean said, smiling.

"Yeah, yeah."

*-*-*-*-

The next day, Philippa walked on the set; her mind set on talking to Peter about a problem she was having with a member of the crew. The problem she had slipped away as she noticed Viggo, walking in a slightly different way than usual.

"Peter?" She asked when she finally found him. "Did Viggo got hurt again?"

Peter smirked, a knowing look on his face. "Sean is back." He said and winked.

"Ooooh." Philippa said. "I've got to find Fran." And she was gone.

Peter shook his head and yelled 'Action'.