Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Vig and Sean are catching up with one another during the LA Premiere. The kids are playing in the hall.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 211 Read: 715

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Feet thundered down the hall, and a squeal that could only have come from Elijah echoed. Sean laughed softly, and looked down at Viggo.

"Were we ever that young?"

Vig shook his head. "I wasn't."

Sean grinned at him. "I think you were."

Vig raised an eyebrow. "How would you know? You weren't there."

Sean looked at his mouth. "If you were never young, you wouldn't have this." Vig's smug grin disappeared as Sean placed a delicate kiss on the little scar on his lip. When he lifted his head again, Viggo's eyes were darker, and a gentler smile graced his features.

"Okay, maybe I was," he conceded. "But you were too."

Sean chuckled. "Prove it."

Vig's hand traced down his side, down the familiar territory of his thigh, and unerringly found the scar on his leg. "This proves it. Young man, bad temper."

Sean laughed. "I've still got a bad temper. And I'm an old man now."

A light of mischief appeared in Viggo's eyes. He rocked his hips up, eliciting a little gasp from Sean. "I don't think you're all that old."

Another squeal in the hall, and a crash against their door, then more footsteps galloping away.

Sean smirked. "Let's make some noise of our own, shall we?"