Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Double drabble for the lotrips100 dream challenge, moonrose810's three amigos challenge, AND for Viggo's birthday.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 738

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"Pretty baby," Sean purred against Orlando's mouth, as he swept his fingers up through the young man's loose curls.

"M'not a," he gasps as Viggo's tongue finds a sensitive spot, "baby." He moans then, and Sean hears Viggo's soft muffled chuckle.

"You are, compared to birthday boy."

Orlando grinned wickedly. "Compared to either of -" He is cut short again, arching off the bed, and Sean catches him with a hard kiss.

Viggo slides up in the bed, fitting his hips between Orlando's legs, and nuzzles under his chin. "Ready, baby?"

Viggo's alarm slams him into wakefulness, and he groans.



His afternoon has come and gone, a call from Henry its highlight. He resolves himself to opening a good bottle of wine, and dinner alone.

The knock on his front door startles him, but he smiles. Maybe Henry has decided to join him after all.

He pulls the door open. "Hey..." Trails off and is replaced by a surprised whuff of air from his lungs as Orli pulls him into a hard embrace.

"Missed you, old man."

Sean's behind him, a bottle of champagne in his hand. "Can we come in?"

"You remembered."

Orlando smiled. "Like we could ever forget."