Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean sees Viggo in GQ magazine.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 328 Read: 710

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Viggo frowned at the knock on his hotel room door. He wasn't expecting company, and he hoped it wasn't a fan. Not that he didn't like talking to them, but he was, after all, off-duty, so to speak.

He peered through the eyehole, and grinned broadly. What in the hell...

He opened the door and was immediately slammed back by a broad body, making him squawk indignantly then start laughing. "Sean, what the fuck are you doing?"

Sean's face was already buried in Viggo's neck, kissing and biting even as he kicked the door shut behind them. "Fucking hippie, do you have any bloody idea what those pictures look like?"

Viggo had managed to slow the laughter but he couldn't quite withhold the moan he emitted when Sean's tongue stroked over his throat. "Pictures?" he asked, befuddled.

"Yes, you bloody wanker, pictures. In GQ." His sentences were short and terse, being spoken as they were between bites and kisses.

"Oh.. ohhhhhhhhhh," he moaned, "those, yeah, pictures."

"Yes, those pictures," Sean repeated as he made a particularly hard bite to Viggo's shoulder.

"You look wanton," kiss, "like you're begging to be fucked proper," bite, "Like you miss me." He grabbed Viggo and pulled him away from the wall to steer him towards the bed.

"Do miss you," Viggo managed, just before he landed on his back with an oof.

"Then you won't mind me shagging you through the mattress, eh?" Sean was already stripping, tossing clothes over the dresser with an abandon most unlike him. Viggo met his smirk with a grin of his own.

"Don't mind one bit."

Hours later...

"Christ, Sean. You could have just called you know. You didn't have to fly to Rome for this."

Sean huffed and stroked Viggo's short hair. "I bloody well did. I tried wanking with the pics, but it's not the same."

Viggo giggled, then laughed heartily. "Crazy northern bastard."

Sean kissed the top of his head. "Crazy in lust."